Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3850 times)
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:20:31 AM

I think now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is very low compared to December 2017. Price is expected to increase and go past 2017 high at the end of this year, so buy bitcoin and  wait for few months. This dull period of bitcoin price down will be over soon.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:25:49 AM

I think now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is very low compared to December 2017. Price is expected to increase and go past 2017 high at the end of this year, so buy bitcoin and  wait for few months. This dull period of bitcoin price down will be over soon.

for me there is no specific time for buying bitcoin, because we dont know the price if it is the lowest at the moment right? so it is better to buy as long as the price is stable to the lowest point like today, you should wait if you already bought some until the price to raise again for you to earn a profit.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

observe if this is the right time to buy bitcoin.. maybe this is the time to buy because let us compare las year the bitcoin is very high compare now but no one know when the price till down.. i suggest observe first when the right time to buy..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

observe if this is the right time to buy bitcoin.. maybe this is the time to buy because let us compare las year the bitcoin is very high compare now but no one know when the price till down.. i suggest observe first when the right time to buy..
dont hurry to buy although we see bitcoin price right now is cheap enough.around $6300 actually could be best price today.but we have to calculate all possibilty if it goes down again.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:00:17 AM

Yeah, I can agree on that one. Sometimes we are waiting for some special price or just for Bitcoin to lower down. Despite its volatility, it usually doesn't happen the way we planned or wished for. In general, watching the Bitcoin closely only for the last 8 months or so, I can say Bitcoin always grow. And if we are not intending to sell it the very next day after we bought it, and tend to keep it for a longer run, just as you said every time it's a good time to buy it.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

when the market is falling right and the price starts to exist it is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoins, see also whether the increase has great potential to keep up.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

I also think that now is a good time to buy a crypto currency, because now they are in a low position. But all our reasoning may be wrong, the big investors will want to - they will drop even lower Sad
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
Maybe, but be careful because it can go below your target entry. I wonder why few are jumping in this opportunity right now, are new investors smart or lossing confidence? But no matter what price you bought at these lows its pretty positive that you can make profit within 3 to 6 months just don't get greedy.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

I thibk it is the right and best time to buy bitcoin especially for longtern holding. Its a big opportunity for us to buy cheap bitcoin and earn big if price goes up.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

Maybe, but be careful because it can go below your target entry. I wonder why few are jumping in this opportunity right now, are new investors smart or lossing confidence? But no matter what price you bought at these lows its pretty positive that you can make profit within 3 to 6 months just don't get greedy.
It takes patience and faith to survive from wild market swing. The best time to buy is when the value of bitcoin drops or is cheap. In this way, we reduce the chances of losing big amount of asset. As much as possible, hold your coins and wait for the market to rise again to gain huge returns.
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

I think so. When bitcoin prices are very low as at present I think it would be very suitable to invest in bitcoin. We also need to look at the cryptocurrency market to see if this is the "bottom" of bitcoin. Three weeks ago I bought some bitcoin for $ 6100. I hope the bitcoin time will increase
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

Perhaps now is the best time to buy bitcoin, but I would not advise you now to hurry. Wait a little (until the fall) and as soon as the situation on the crypto currency market becomes more clear you can buy bitcoin with great confidence.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

As for me, I believe that it is still the best time for us to buy and purchase more bitcoin these days since the prices are low and is quite affordable for us. Bitcoin is worth hodling so we must buy and hodl until the bull market comes. Let's just wait and hope for the best.

sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Truly, I can concur on that one. Now and then we are sitting tight at some extraordinary cost or only for Bitcoin to drop down. In spite of its unpredictability, it more often than not doesn't occur the way we arranged or longed for. When all is said in done, viewing the Bitcoin firmly just throughout the previous 10 months or something like that, I can state Bitcoin dependably develop. What's more, in the event that we are not meaning to offer it the precise following day after we got it, and tend to keep it for a more drawn out run, similarly as you said each time it's a decent time to get it.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

It depends on each person's point of view. But I have the same opinion with you. I am a very positive thinker on Cryptocurrency and I highly appreciate its impact on the world in the future. Blockchain technology will never die and Bitcoin will increase in the near future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

Bitcoin always reach new ATH after every dip you can look at the bitcoin chart. Investments are profitable only if they are made for longer terms and bitcoin is one of them. Crypto currency is a revolution and it will be the future so whet ever you invest today will surely makes you some profit in future if you know where to invest now.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

an ever-changing price sometimes gives a bit of confusion when going to buy bitcoin and it takes the right belief to be patient when bitcoin falls from the purchase price and waits until the price rises

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

Aug is expected to be a bullish month according to many trading experts. They are expecting institutional money to enter the market which is likely to increase the volume and hence the rice. So, this is the best time to buy BTC as price is expected to cross $7k threshold by July end which will be followed by altcoins' price appreciation. If BTC crosses $7k in short interval, then there will be an easy rally towards $8k.
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Hm, I dont know, the market has reduced without any reasons. it is very hard to know when the market recovered. However, bitcoin is still the biggest crypto in the world and you cant lose your money

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Thats correct today is a good time to buy more bitcoin if you realy have a good capital to buy. Bitcoin realy have a good support in this 6k to 7k price i think it wont god down anymore and after that it only goes up to the higher price soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: