Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:51:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3848 times)
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

It is actually the best time for us to take advantage of the market value. If we have enough time and capability to buy bitcoin , then we must do it as long as we can for us to get rid of future losses. We should buy and hodl now because that is the best thing that we could do to gain future profit.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

I hope you might bought some bitcoin. Most of them suggest you to buy. Today the price suddenly increase. So this is right time to hold. Do not sell now
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

if its purpose for long-term investment then the decision to buy lots of bitcoin is very appropriate. but if the goal is for short term trading then, I think it's better to divide the funds you have to buy another coin that has a good chance.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

if its true that you want to invest your money in bitcoin. then don't the late man, bitcoin price just started to pump, not yet its $10k.buying bitcoin now is the good investment. if you want to buy now and store your coin I believe the end of the year you can gain 2x of your investment.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

If you want to long term holding that is end of the year I think this is the time to buy more bitcoin.Although it is unpredictable market yet I think you gain a large profit because bitcoin is very potential coin and it's price is very volatile.
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

May be a good time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin price go down,but we also have to observe the market price before buying of bitcoin.All that we have to do to find out if the market price really goes down to buy bitcoin,because the purpose of buying bitcoin while the price down is to earn a big profit when the bitcoin price go up.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

if its purpose for long-term investment then the decision to buy lots of bitcoin is very appropriate. but if the goal is for short term trading then, I think it's better to divide the funds you have to buy another coin that has a good chance.
I also think that at this point you should choose altcoin worth less than $ 1 to invest and it needs to be among the top 100 coins with the largest trading volume in 24 hours on Coinmarketcap. According to my observation, these coins will grow very strong when the market recovered.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:59:33 AM

The market prices today is still decent to invest on cryptocurrencies so you should hoard a huge amount of coins right now before the market prices starts to grow again.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:06:18 AM

Now the bitcoin in the market is in the low price i think this is the time to buy a lot of bitcoin we don't know yet what happen the market in the following days maybe the price of bitcoin will go up sharply so grab this opportunity when bitcoin price is low.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

The market prices today is still decent to invest on cryptocurrencies so you should hoard a huge amount of coins right now before the market prices starts to grow again.
Indeed! The best time to buy is when the price drops, then hold while waiting for the market to recover. In this way, it can help the chance to reduce big losses and risks. However, it still needs appropriate timing when to buy, hold, and sell. It's still very important to explore new trading or investment ideas, continue to learn, and be positive that there's still hope for the market to bounce back.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:20:02 AM

If you think so then please buy, to increase demand in the market and expect the price will rise in the near future. If we buy more then we will not make any money in the near future? do you mean holding bitcoin until it touches the moon? I think the bitcoin price now is unstable and no signal will rise, so I prefer to be the audience currently.

Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:33:17 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are declining, if bitcoin price goes up we have to sell the bitcoin coins, we will surely profit a lot.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:21:00 AM

I think you're right. The bitcoin price won't come down much longer, so every moment is good to buy (although according to some, we could expect a fall to $5000 before the final recovery).
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

I think if you buy this time it seems still not too late because the price of bitcoin ever to the price of $ 20k and now bitcoin prices are still below $ 10k so it still has the potential to be able to get a lot of profits.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

If you got to buy that day,when price drops $5k your in profit now for sure.as i denied buying that same time because of lack of funds and now that bitcoin is climbing i hate that i didnt got to buy then

But its not too late to buy as were just heading for bull market and hope we will going to purchase bitcoin now so the value will grow high continuously
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

In my own opinion this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it. Use the long term strategy but you must have patience if you use the long term strategy because if you don't have patience you'll not earn profit on that strategy. Waiting is the key to earn profit in long term strategy.

yes this is the right time but it is better if people already bought coins especially bitcoin on the past few days because of the low value of it so if you already bought a coin then you can earn already today because of sudden raise of value.

The price of Bitcoin was lower several days ago. Probably, somebody remembers that I was recommending all of us to invest in BTC. However, now it is not yet late to do it.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

Off course. Those who will jump in at this point they will benefit a lot form the crypto currencies and there is no way people gonna go back in their investment after this. Just remind yourself what happened last year with BTC. It was the same pattern, same data crunching all over and same way of dumping and getting ready for the moon. Dont know but my gut feeling does say that we will have same scenario as what happened last year, where bitcoin literally mooned to 20K USD. We can at least expect the BTC to go to 12K window so that we can have sufficient profits from the holdings.
We can actually hope for bitcoin to reach till 12k dollars window or even more depending upon how many investors are interested in buying more and more of bitcoins in that particular period of time, for obvious reasons the more buying takes place more the demand to supply ratio will be effected and hence prices will increase, hence if the buying is more then selling then we can even expect 15k dollars maybe even 20k.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

For me the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin is when the price of the bitcoin is dump but if you buy when the price is at pump then you will not make your investment double. The best strategy in buying BTC is buy at dump and sell it when pump, to make a good profit. You can divide your investment to a differnt coin so that when you lose the one that you invest you can still earn with the other coins that you have. There are many ways on how to buy coins for a better profit you can read some articles here.  
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

I think if you buy this time it seems still not too late because the price of bitcoin ever to the price of $ 20k and now bitcoin prices are still below $ 10k so it still has the potential to be able to get a lot of profits.
Though isn't late but you have lost something big cause you don't buy btc at $6k before, its gonna be a huge profit by now. It is really challenging to us since we really don't know how market flows every now and then. We may not think to reach $10k easily as we are in high market volatility.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

The right time for selling coins and to make profit is when the price grow I little bit, but it is not easy because you will to set in front of your computer every time and will have to catch that point. Time is very important element in crypto trading. As much time you give to crypto trading you will become successful trader, otherwise the results will be different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: