Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3848 times)
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

Now is a great time to buy bitcoins as the prices are low. Bitcoin made all time highs as at last year and since then, the market has plummeted and this is a great time to buy bitcoin at a discount as Bitcoin is one of the best investments to make in 2018
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

Now is a great time to buy bitcoins as the prices are low. Bitcoin made all time highs as at last year and since then, the market has plummeted and this is a great time to buy bitcoin at a discount as Bitcoin is one of the best investments to make in 2018
I do not think you should buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and after touching the $ 8500 level is currently correcting around $ 8100. The price of altcoin is down sharply, so I believe that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin and should wait for bitcoin to fall to $ 7900 to buy the bitcoin for the best price.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

Bitcoin as usual as surprises us once again, the new positive sentiment and price increase is an opportunity to take a position for further increase in price of bitcoin. Bitcoin will keep rising to it's inherent value, this i'm sure of!

ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin in a hurry, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, bitcoin price after a strong increase is currently adjusted at $ 8100, I believe With the downgrade of altcoin, the bitcoin price could be pulled to $ 7900 then it will continue to rise to $ 8800. So you should wait patiently to buy bitcoin for the best price.
I think you can buy bitcoin at this time without having to bid bitcoin down to $ 7900. Think that bitcoin price will be hard to fall to the $ 7900 mark because the H1 frame at the bitcoin price is showing strong convergence, indicating that there is going to be big price fluctuations with bitcoin and I believe the price Bitcoin will likely increase in the near future.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

Bitcoin today is priced at over 8000 dollars, and maybe bitcoin will be increased further in the future so why not invest in not buying it today, if you do not buy you will lose good chance.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and are now adjusting around $ 8100 and still showing signs of strong convergence, so I Think at this point you should not buy bitcoin. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price may fall to $ 7800 before continuing to rise.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

Bitcoin today is priced at over 8000 dollars, and maybe bitcoin will be increased further in the future so why not invest in not buying it today, if you do not buy you will lose good chance.

good chance is not coming every time.just reminding while bitcoin price below $6600, much people afraid to buy bitcoin .and now maybe they are regret now.today bitcoin price hit around $8k , maybe in few months later it can reach above $10k.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Off course. Those who will jump in at this point they will benefit a lot form the crypto currencies and there is no way people gonna go back in their investment after this. Just remind yourself what happened last year with BTC. It was the same pattern, same data crunching all over and same way of dumping and getting ready for the moon. Dont know but my gut feeling does say that we will have same scenario as what happened last year, where bitcoin literally mooned to 20K USD. We can at least expect the BTC to go to 12K window so that we can have sufficient profits from the holdings.
We can actually hope for bitcoin to reach till 12k dollars window or even more depending upon how many investors are interested in buying more and more of bitcoins in that particular period of time, for obvious reasons the more buying takes place more the demand to supply ratio will be effected and hence prices will increase, hence if the buying is more then selling then we can even expect 15k dollars maybe even 20k.
As far as I understand the Bitcoin market and the current market plus the expected future returns, I think it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin and own a lot of Bitcoin. Actually you have missed the chance when the price was very low but even now, you can invest and hold till we have a bull market which will maximize your profit margin and might give away handsome amount. We are expecting Bitcoin to cross $20000.
OluseyiOba1

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

The best time to have bought was about a month ago when Bitcoin went as low as $5000 plus. Short term investors would have made profit from that investment by now. If bitcoin follows the same trend as last year, then long term investors can join the ride now and hold their horses regardless of the up and down movement of the coin and wait till it gets to the moon and beyond Grin
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

Now a days bitcoin decreasing i suggest to buy more then set your own target sell when the price of bitcoin goes back again
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

I think that bull trend occurs when the price rises above $8k, but the price just stops and stabilizes at this figure, but I myself think that the price will continue to rise, this is a high rise in recent months and this positive trend will certainly making many investors believe in bitcoin again. do not let your chance disappear
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Buying bitcoin today is the best strategy you make, btc had a low price in the market and I think this was the right time to buy when at dip price just hold and wait to pump again to gain profit and don't be panic seller just trust btc and don't dump.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Buying bitcoin today is the best strategy you make, btc had a low price in the market and I think this was the right time to buy when at dip price just hold and wait to pump again to gain profit and don't be panic seller just trust btc and don't dump.

Bitcoin now are slowly increase but the right time for me is last month because bitcoin price last month is very cheap and if you already buy at that time you already have some profit now. Not as much but atleast have profit even small.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

you will never know when was the good time to buy it, maybe if you can use TA on some case. But you will truly never know when to buy, because of greed/fear, when you see the price falling you will afraid to buy and vice versa when the price goes up.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

Now is not the time to buy a lot of bitcoin, look at bitcoin's price line and it is at the support level of $7k9 after breaking through the support level of $8k1

I think you should wait longer when the price has gone out of support, the best time to buy now is probably $7k6
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

I think if you buy this time it seems still not too late because the price of bitcoin ever to the price of $ 20k and now bitcoin prices are still below $ 10k so it still has the potential to be able to get a lot of profits.
Though isn't late but you have lost something big cause you don't buy btc at $6k before, its gonna be a huge profit by now. It is really challenging to us since we really don't know how market flows every now and then. We may not think to reach $10k easily as we are in high market volatility.
Today when I checked the Bitcoin’s value it appeared at the price equivalent to 7329 US dollar which is a little decrease in value from 7494 US dollar though it is not a high decreases but a little decrease. We have a favorable market for starting to buy at lower price once we buy a lot then we will have its utmost benefit in high market only if we make a huge collection of coins.
I think the bitcoin could hit $10k, many experts say the bitcoin price will be at least $40k by the end of the year. The price of bitcoin under $6k is gone and I believe now is the best time to buy a lot of bitcoin.
r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

There is a very good adage on this topic - the right moment will never come) Therefore, everyone sees an ideal time for purchase with a calculation for their trading or investment strategy, the main thing always remember about the risks and set the stop orders so that if you do not guess with the moment of entering the market , then get out of it at least with minimal losses
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Yes thats correct now that the price of bitcoin is low this is the good time to buy more bitcoin and as you can see bitcoin price today is very stable and there is a strong hold in the price of 6000$ so that the price wont go down anymore.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

I'm thinking about buying bitcoin at this time. The investment in bitcoin will be more profitable in September. I think in September the bitcoin will rise to 9k while other coins will stall.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

From the price of bitcoin at $8200 a few hours ago, now it drops down to $7700 at the moment. So probably, now is the right time to buy more bitcoin. Most people believe that the month of August will be the start of a bull run. Who knows it might be true. So today is the best opportunity to buy more before you miss the journey to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: