Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:58:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3850 times)
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:31 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
You can see that the current bitcoin price has adjusted to $ 7600, I believe that at this point you can buy bitcoin and short term investment, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and the price Bitcoin will probably drop sharply in the coming days, so you should only trade the day, I believe the bitcoin price will probably return to $ 7800-7900 and then continue to fall.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:03:55 AM

People who have faith in bitcoin will always have a chance to buy them in the market. Holding bitcoin will always have huge growth but here we need to wait with a lot of patience because it is not the one day process. Sometime it might take more than a year to reach a higher value.

coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

People who have faith in bitcoin will always have a chance to buy them in the market. Holding bitcoin will always have huge growth but here we need to wait with a lot of patience because it is not the one day process. Sometime it might take more than a year to reach a higher value.
I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and the bitcoin girl is only about $ 7600, I believe this is a very sensitive and bitcoin price. will probably drop to $ 7100 in the near future so you should be patient to wait for the bitcoin price to buy that bitcoin for the best price.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

The price of bitcoin as not risen to much,  buying at these point is still considered to be bargain.  In the  coming days,  bitcoin will keep increasing and the earlier one postion himself the better!

darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I don’t even know why people are always afraid. They keep on wasting their time until it’s too late for them and when price is already high they will start running around looking for a way to buy at cheaper price and start complaining and saying all sort of nonsense that Bitcoin price needs a correction.

I wouldn’t blame them, it’s just their poor mentality and by the way not everyone is so lucky, some of them will invest when the price is already about to go down and they will invest and lose their money and start looking for who to blame.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

I think the same, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is low, towards the end of the year, usually the price of bitcoin will soar high
Everyone sure do have what they use in measuring when to buy or not based on their own strategies, so I do not expect that any serious trader will be looking for when to buy or when not to buy. The thing with this market is if you have no business trading, then it is better to just hold so you do not end up gambling back and forth which could even be more disastrous. Sure, towards the end of the year, the market should show some pretty good movement, but for now, we just have to wait and see how the market ends up behaving.
klgeroghei

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

I also think like you. Upcoming Bitcoin may increase to 2k 3k .. Those who really want to invest in must look at the risk in the immediate to accept the investment.
poloollec

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

Buying the coins at this time is something interesting as the market is low.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

I don’t even know why people are always afraid. They keep on wasting their time until it’s too late for them and when price is already high they will start running around looking for a way to buy at cheaper price and start complaining and saying all sort of nonsense that Bitcoin price needs a correction.

I wouldn’t blame them, it’s just their poor mentality and by the way not everyone is so lucky, some of them will invest when the price is already about to go down and they will invest and lose their money and start looking for who to blame.
It's been a long time principles that we should invest at lowet value, then sell at high. That's mainly what we're experiencing with the recent days which bitcoin has been falling at certain percentage. Eventually we'll be gaining back again to it's higher potentials of price increase. Generally it's a great opportunity for interested individuals to grab for now, because based on how analyze this was the fourth dip of bitcoin which was very also shows good signs of bullish market.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

Yes, buy for more bitcoin,  it is now getting lowee.  Take it as a chance and invest while it is now at around $7,500. I believe that bitcoin will not remain in $6,000-$8,000 there is a big chance that it will increase this year.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
massimo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:01:46 AM

The current market is increasing quite a lot today. So at the moment you should wait for the market to return after that will buy. That's a lot better than you buy at the moment.
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:43:04 AM

If the price is relatively low, it is optimal to buy it now. Surely, knowing the market, will go up after a while

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

I think the same, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is low, towards the end of the year, usually the price of bitcoin will soar high

I think the specific time (as you call it) exists. When the market is down and Bitcoin is cheap, buy it and hold. In this case, you will make more money.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

Probably this the right time to buy more, but in my view i think we must observe first the market before buying ,which is to ensure bitcoin will not go down more on this valued. 'cause on this circumstances it seems bitcoin must find new bottom line because the current bottom price is already broke,  so perhaps we should wait more results before contributing on it. To prevent panicking again. 
Only investing in Bitcoin is 1% -5% of total assets. Wild price volatility in one trading day can make a big profit or lose a lot. If the investment is not successful, the loss can be absorbed.
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

I'm still waitting, in my opinion, it's not the right time. Some of my friends tell me that maybe end of this year.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

Bitcoin is definitely in the buying  territory! We have seen supposedly bullish trend that end up been mere price bounce. The bullish trend is not yet established. If you buy bitcoin at these prices  you would have gotten a bargain on your entry prices!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 02:01:40 AM by Clark05

Bitcoin is good to buy now because i believe this month of august will be better and and end of this month possible the price more than 15k dollars. Jist believe to bitcoin and everything will be okay and you will get more profit once you invest more to bitcoin now.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

Agreed, June was a great month for buying opportunity.

Of course you can't earn a profit from buying in pumps.
But you might have noted the rising trend in the market for Bitcoin which means that market for Bitcoin is on the rise and it is good news for investors. They invest whenever they see the future profit no mater how much the current price is and irrespective of the risk attached. So you can buy Bitcoin even now and might not need to wait till another dump. It has been predicted by many experts that we will have a rise in the values of Bitcoin as high as more than $20000.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

If you want to buy more bitcoin then I think it's best to buy now as bitcoins are trending up in the last few days as a good signal so you can buy bitcoin and you can invest in a bitcoin. many at the moment
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

BTC price is not predictable so always buy in term of SIP , Invest slowly and try to average your price if it goes down. Don't be panic to sell it . Although enough time has passed to see a good spike.
Well the price is not predictable but the signs in the market can give you and insight to the future of the market and I think if your macroeconomic indicators, that affect Bitcoin positively, are positive then the value of Bitcoin will be high in future and that is the time when you should invest in crypto particularly Bitcoin. But panic in the crypto world is not allowed because you have to b professional and act with a professional mind set. If you do not act professionally, the market simply throws you out and someone else gets your slot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: