Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3848 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

It is good if you can to hold some Bitcoin but at the moment the market is behaving in a very volatile manner and also everyone is waiting for the SEC to approve the EFT that the CBOE has put in for filing but I think there will be a delay there which is making the market go bearish again and everyone is panic selling their altcoins and moving into Bitcoin and Tether to preserve their capital as they want to be ready if the market goes down they can put it all in Tether or if signs for a bull run are coming they can move straight into BTC first.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
kiatitami

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

Now is the time to buy altcoin, because altcoin prices are constantly decreasing, prices are dropping for us to buy so buy them now because prices are low.
thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

Now is the time to buy altcoin, because altcoin prices are constantly decreasing, prices are dropping for us to buy so buy them now because prices are low.
Both the altcoin and bitcoin prices are dropping, my opinion is buy both. Who holds the long term, he or she will receive the greatest benefit.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

Yes, it is absolutely right that this time it's perfect for buying Bitcoin. Always there will not be such opportunities. Buy those who have the potential, because after selling it you get good profits. There is no doubt that Bitcoin's price will increase.  Cheesy
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

I think the same, now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is low, towards the end of the year, usually the price of bitcoin will soar high
If you have got money in hand, don’t make it hurry. Although prices are down but still these must come little more down in coming weeks. Right now, prices again reached to eight thousand. We better know that there was a range of price revolving in six thousand figures. So, don’t just be hurry person and wait for some time. Prices are about to come down, buy then.
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

Buy the Bitcoin when the market is low so that it will help you earn profits.
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:01:06 PM

Yes, I think so too. Everything under $6700 is a good price to put some more fresh FIAT in. Still think that we can see $60,000 for 1 BTC in 2018-2019
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

In a couple of days ago bitcoin price was around $5000 so I think that was the perfect time to buy bitcoin but a couple of months ago bitcoin price was $20,000. If you want to buy bitcoin so you can buy still now buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is only $8,000 so it is right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. People still now buying bitcoin because most of the people know bitcoin price will be growing in a short time.
For Bitcoin profit we need to look around to every necessary factor and proper planning needs us to have a proper knowledge. For huge profit or maximum profit we need to buy Bitcoin or any other product in its possible lowest market where the rate is low so we can easily afford a lot of coins using lesser money. Now the current market is very favorable for investors and they can buy on low price is a better opportunity.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

It may be the good time, but it can appear to be really bad if BTC will continue to fall. Always remember that no one can predict what will happen tomorrow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Actually anytime is a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin but be sure that you can earn profit and not gain losses. Bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in crypto world that whatever trials come bitcoin always survive. If  it fall it always rise that's why a lot of people still supporting bitcoin the king of all crypto.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

You can buy btc now and wait for the best price that you can sell it. You can buy and hold it for a long term and do some short term trading for any experiment and to test your skills and know what is the best techniques that fits for you.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

It has been proven in the last quarter of 2017 that bitcoin has increased rapidly in just a short period of time. It was a history I guess. So if people will strongly believe that history repeats itself this coming December 2018 or last quarter of this year, then this probably the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin if can afford to since bitcoin price is down again at the moment. We haven't experienced yet a real bull run this year and who knows that last quarter of this year might be a bullish market.
JessicaThomas58

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:13:40 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

I think now to buy BTC, you should determine for the purpose of long-term investment. At present, BTC is very strong, very suitable to buy many BTC and keep until the fluctuations decrease this year.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

There's no better time to buy bitcoin right now when the bitcoin price is so scary because when it comes down to a large amount because your money is losing money.
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

In my own opinion I think this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin and do the long term strategy just hold a months, or years but before you do the holding you must have a patience to wait because long term strategy is slowly but surely waiting is the key to earn more profit. Patience is a virtue
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

There's no better time to buy bitcoin right now when the bitcoin price is so scary because when it comes down to a large amount because your money is losing money.
Exactly, there's no better time than the present one to invest in bitcoin as the price is still below 8k, making it a good buy at this price and according to some predictions, it will be attaining a higher mark. So, be an opportunist and grab this advantage if you don't want regret in future when the price climbs high...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

Yes i agree with that the best buy today bitcoin and hodl it for a couple a months because it will bring you a huge profit just trust bitcoin.
ratna altika

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

Yes it may be right to buy the bitcoin if you are really a long term investor or a long term player of bitcoins otherwise i won't suggest you to buy because we really don't know HOW MUCH LOW THE BITCOIN WILL GO FROM NOW. It is really hard to predict or anticipate the low price level of bitcoin and other crypto's because of the huge volatility and liquidity. Anyways we can see bitcoin bouncing soon but don't know when so it is better to sit aside on the bench and wait for the rally to start and then enter your positions because we want the price to go up after we take entry if you are really serious to make money here, otherwise you are just surviving here.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

Any time is a Right time to buy but if you are buying in split!then it will be good strategy as if market correct more then you should be able to buy more on low and average your buying price

Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

yes I agree that prices are down now and cheap I think it's good to buy because I am optimistic the CBOE ETF will be approved and hopefully prices will rise again after that

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: