Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3839 times)
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Now is the time to buy the best altcoin, in my opinion should buy ETh now, because the ETH price is going down and we should focus on the holdings will be better
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

when the price of bitcoin falls 10% of the current price is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

Yes, I think so too. Everything under $6700 is a good price to put some more fresh FIAT in. Still think that we can see $60,000 for 1 BTC in 2018-2019
Exactly it is what you have to know to avail a chance given by the down market. The right time to own some good number of Bitcoin and claim your future profit. Right now. the market for Bitcoin is on the rise and the factor of stability is also good so it is rational to invest now no matter the value looks a bit high because it has been speculated by so many experts that Bitcoin will touch a new highest price in the history of crypto in December and it looks like if we crossed the $10000 value in August, cashing your coins in December will be much of fun.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Maybe you have a point now,buying more bitcoins while the price is low and holding in a certain period of time and wait for the moment thats will grow in the market,but the situation now is not stable and the markets is still bleeding therefore,in my own thought its better thats we must buy bitcoin when price is stable,so that when the bullish is come we gain a good profit.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:04:39 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Yes this is a right time to buy more bitcoins because the price is very stable and there is a strong resistance at the current price thats means there is no further dump price below 6000$ and if there is now further dump price that also means that the price will climp up again anytime soon so get ready for that.

even on where i see bitcoin for i see this as a very good way on paying some attention on it buy buying some bitcoin and made this for you to be as making some profit for.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

Yes, you are right when this is the right time to buy Bitcoin.
Currently, the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a price decline and if you are interested then you can immediately buy a large amount of Bitcoin.
Before the Bitcoin price rises, you should buy Bitcoin because if the Bitcoin price rises and you get a lot of profit it will give you good things.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

Maybe you have a point now,buying more bitcoins while the price is low and holding in a certain period of time and wait for the moment thats will grow in the market,but the situation now is not stable and the markets is still bleeding therefore,in my own thought its better thats we must buy bitcoin when price is stable,so that when the bullish is come we gain a good profit.
But according to what I observe, perhaps now is the right time to buy a Bitcoin, many people were convinced at the end of this year the price Bitcoin will go up again exceeded the $10000.
a lot of people believe that it may reach on that price , well for me even that it may not be granted to happen to peak that price i am always wanted to buy bitcoin cause i have my own thought of this currency that it may have a good future by having this for.
Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

I think it's a good time to buy a lot of bitcoin. Remmebe that there will be not enough Bitcoin for everybody. Only 21 million will be ever mined and there are already milions locked on wallets with lost, unretrievable priv keys.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

I believe that at this point you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting, at present bitcoin prices are at $ 7500 and all my technical analysis shows prices Bitcoin can drop sharply at any time, so I tn that you should only trade on Bitcoin and should not invest long term. I think the bitcoin price could fall to $ 7000 in the coming days.
C_G Modern Assets

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:52:20 AM

Why Bakkt exchange is so important for cryptocurrency prices

Institutions aren’t willing to store client’s funds with the existing storage providers due to their lack of experience and expertise in financial infrastructure.

Intercontinental Exchange (I.C.E ) is a household name for institutions and regulated in the US. They have the expertise to build true and transparent exchange pricing feeds, restricting illegal trading activity. Many large institutions will only invest on platforms overseen by US regulators. Intercontinental exchange 2017 revenue 5.83 billion with 78.26 billion total assets.

ICE also owns and operates 6 central clearing houses and plan to launch physically delivered Bitcoin contracts along with physical warehousing in November 2018, subject to CFTC review and approval. Physical delivery of Bitcoins will create a natural demand for the coin raising the price and paving the way for major Crypto adoption. I had many clients who would only deal in physically delivered contracts when I worked as a corporate foreign exchange dealer due to the nature of the market place risks associated with cash settled contracts.

The current exchange environment is best described as a shady at best.  We have long held fears for the US based exchanges that provide the CME reference rate to remain licensed. These fears stem from a lack in integrity with orders places on their platforms. One only needs to look at https://cryptowatch.de/ (cryptocurrency exchange order book comparison website) to compare price movements and order sizes with executed trades to work out that most orders aren’t intended to be executed upon, therefore breaching exchange licensing requirements for their respective US state jurisdictions.

Feel free to message me on the link below if you have any questions about the information above
https://t.me/DigitalAssetsMarketplace

Clinton Grassick
HEAD OF TRADING
Modern Assets
www.modernassets.com.au
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

I think it's a good time to buy a lot of bitcoin. Remmebe that there will be not enough Bitcoin for everybody. Only 21 million will be ever mined and there are already milions locked on wallets with lost, unretrievable priv keys.
Buying now is a good option, it's down so the next thing will happen is that it will recover again.
It's easy to rise because the adoption has increase and I am sure over time people will fully understand and we will beat the whales in manipulating the market.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

Probably this the right time to buy more, but in my view i think we must observe first the market before buying ,which is to ensure bitcoin will not go down more on this valued. 'cause on this circumstances it seems bitcoin must find new bottom line because the current bottom price is already broke,  so perhaps we should wait more results before contributing on it. To prevent panicking again. 
Only investing in Bitcoin is 1% -5% of total assets. Wild price volatility in one trading day can make a big profit or lose a lot. If the investment is not successful, the loss can be absorbed.
Manage your expenses and keep a little amount or extra amount for cryptocurrency investment or trading as it will give you higher profit than any other traditional business with the same amount. There is a big difference between the lower and higher value of Bitcoin and currently you are in a market of value 7k dollar which is a low value so it is the right time to enter into the Bitcoin’s market.
Ourplealis

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

Yes, I think so too. Everything under $6700 is a good price to put some more fresh FIAT in. Still think that we can see $60,000 for 1 BTC in 2018-2019
I also think that there is no need to trading bitcoin in current time while the bitcoin price is already trading below 7500$. I think that the current time is the favorable time to invest your money there in bitcoin and get a very good profit after some time.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

I also think that there is no need to trading bitcoin in current time while the bitcoin price is already trading below 7500$. I think that the current time is the favorable time to invest your money there in bitcoin and get a very good profit after some time.

Cannot say that it is fully right time to buy but if you have brought in high then you can buy some and average your price but keep some fund for future as it can go back to $6500 level or more down as still market is in bearish mode

TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

If you intend to hold bitcoin for a long time. Maybe this is a good time to buy bitcoin, because the price will not be lower. And certainly in the future bitcoin prices will increase. And you are a speculator. You can buy bitcoin anytime you want. Buy and sell every time you think fit. You will still be profitable for yourself.
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

Not that far ago but con was $4,800 so right now it is around $7,100 but I can agree with you that the time is still good for buying and investing in Bitcoin. Because according to experts it will be very high.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

It can be said that this is the time BTC is relatively low value compared to the previous month. If you want to invest then this will be a good opportunity to do this.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

It can be said that this is the time BTC is relatively low value compared to the previous month. If you want to invest then this will be a good opportunity to do this.
I think the current recovery of bitcoin is just a short-term correction and bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply at any time. Therefore, I believe that you should not buy or invest in bitcoin at this time because the bitcoin price can continue to drop sharply at any time. I believe that at this time you should only invest in short-term and bitcoin trading, bitcoin prices may fall to $ 6500 in the coming days.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

At this point I believe you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to successfully sell at this time is very difficult, bitcoin price The price of bitcoin is at $ 7100 and as far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price may fall to $ 6800 in the coming days.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

If you want earn some money, do investment for sure, now. There is a good time to do some profits with that, because price is not very big and probably it will rise more and profits with that will be higher than now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: