Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3839 times)
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I believe that at this point you should not hurry to buy bitcoin, you can see that the bitcoin price is correcting at $ 7100 and the pain is a very weak support level, so I believe that at this point the bitcoin price will be able to drop any time and milestone $ 6500 is very strong support level you should wait bitcoin price for that milestone to be able to buy bitcoin for the best price.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:54:31 AM

Yes with the current movement of bitcoin which often experiences a decline traders must be utilized as well as possible because those who are able to be patient in holding assets in a relatively long duration are likely to create success in the future.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

The market situation of the bitcoin went very low in the market and this makes bitcoin is giving another good opportunity to the investors. I hope the next target for bitcoin will reach its price more than 9000$ easily.
wairawein

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:11 AM

Now is the time to buy Bitcoin, when to buy is now, the market will grow in the next few days.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:53:17 AM

yes you are right for now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because bitcoin has a very cheap price so use it when prices are cheap like this.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

At the moment I see the market, the price of Bitcoin has decreased in price.
Maybe this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a strong coin and is a coin that has a high price value so that if in the future the Bitcoin price becomes higher then you can get tremendous profits.
Bitcoin prices have often experienced price increases and the price is very good.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

Now is the time to buy the best altcoin, in my opinion should buy ETh now, because the ETH price is going down and we should focus on the holdings will be better
That is also a profitable investment because ETH has gotten great potential and it might rise high in future so investment right now will pay off in future. But Bitcoin investment is much more profitable than that of ETH right now because we have rising price in Bitcoin market as well as a stable price. Momentary fluctuations are for the time being and should not discourage the investment in Bitcoin or any other crypto currency.
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

By the most courageous predictions, bitcoin will cost $ 1,000,000. We do not know-it sounds fantastic, but let's think: when the bitcoin was created and it cost less than 1 dollar - the phrase was sounded: once for bitcoin they will give $ 20,000. But it was .. .. Everything in the world may be crypto-currency, I think seriously that the main coin will still surprise us greatly - now we see its price of 6-8 tysyach holding fast for a long time, but there will be growth. I now need to buy dmaju a little and still participate in ico projects: I found a worthy project, vuz signature;) here is a good prospect.

Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

Now is the time to buy Bitcoin, when to buy is now, the market will grow in the next few days.

Yes agree, bitcoin currently looks cheap so it becomes a good opportunity to buy, I'm sure that August is now the beginning of a revival of bitcoin prices and the end of the year could reach at least $ 20k or repeat last year.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
There is nothing better than buying when the price is low and selling it when the price is high. I have once made a mistake by not investing early and rushing in when the price has already gotten to its high as of that year, and when I invested, the price started going down instead of up, so I had to cut my loss immediately I noticed that, but before that I’ve already lost about fifteen percent of my investment. So if you want to invest, do it when the price has gotten down to a lower price.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

There's no better time to buy bitcoin right now when the bitcoin price is so scary because when it comes down to a large amount because your money is losing money.

Man, you used the right word - scary. Certainly, the market situation cannot make anybody happy. Now, very few guys want to enter the market as they started to doubt if the crypto grows further. yes, it will grow, just wait. Buy BTC.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

There's no better time to buy bitcoin right now when the bitcoin price is so scary because when it comes down to a large amount because your money is losing money.

Man, you used the right word - scary. Certainly, the market situation cannot make anybody happy. Now, very few guys want to enter the market as they started to doubt if the crypto grows further. yes, it will grow, just wait. Buy BTC.
In this situation, I think now is the best time to buy more Bitcoin and Hold it for long term,
we can look after the SEC delay against ETF Bitcoin the price Bitcoin direct drop drastically.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

The best time now is to buy more bitcoin because now the price of bitcoin is down again, and I think some time will come bitcoin prices will increase again and at that time we will experience many benefits.
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

I think there is no specific time or right time to buy bitcoin, because you will never know what the lowest will be. The best way to do is, buy piece by piece, so you get some at every price range. That's the way i do it.
cryptotalkbd

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

Of course. I think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin's price is less now. I hope it will increase its value.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

Yes i agree with that the best buy today bitcoin and hodl it for a couple a months because it will bring you a huge profit just trust bitcoin.
As we can see the market is still red and the prices of alot of coins now is really cheap, and also the price of bitcoin now is only $6499 and that is very cheap so buying a lot of bitcoin now is very wise strategy to be very profitable someday.

smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

This time a good buy of bitcoin because it is red market meaning bitcoin is on sale and let us take advantage the downfall of the coins. It means that bitcoin is safe investment.

tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

yes i think its good  time to buy bitcoin in low price and hold its for long time,long term strategy is slowly but surely waiting is the key to earn more profit.
marlon45

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

BTC is going to drop again I think, the price will be probably come back up sooner or later but I would wait to see if new levels of support appear to see if we can next buy in. Make your own decisions though! Smiley
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

The best time now is to buy more bitcoin because now the price of bitcoin is down again, and I think some time will come bitcoin prices will increase again and at that time we will experience many benefits.

I do agree on that, you should take advantage of the market price today because that is how every traders in the market are earning profit, volatility is necessary in order to multiply your coins in trading..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: