Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3850 times)
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Nowadays it's also the right time to buy cheap bitcoin today because of its low price right now because many say it will increase before the new year.
Exactly, i agree with you. This long bearish period of crypto (from feb till now) has bought crypto industry to less than 200$marketcap which means many coins are too low in value, good opportunity for the people who want to enter in this market.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

yes, of course, when the price of bitcoin falls and has a low price, it is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will definitely recover and you will have the opportunity to get profit when the price of bitcoin rises later

skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

I think that bitcoin should be bought, because most investors recognize it as more reliable and guaranteed. Consequently, in the long term, it will grow.
Sandra999

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

As price dropped from 19 thousand dollar to 6400 dollars, this is the appropriate time to buy bitcoin as the price us very low now and buying it now means , when prices start rising, massive profits awaits the investor
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

I agree that now it is a good time to buy a lot of btc because it is not as expensive today as it was. it will raise in price since autumn in accordance with the forecast. to my mind, this will happen soon
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Yes, now is the time to buy Altcoin, in my opinion the current price of the altcoin is extremely cheap, so additional purchases are needed, should not sell them now.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

Nowadays it's also the right time to buy cheap bitcoin today because of its low price right now because many say it will increase before the new year.
Exactly, i agree with you. This long bearish period of crypto (from feb till now) has bought crypto industry to less than 200$marketcap which means many coins are too low in value, good opportunity for the people who want to enter in this market.

Though i agree that it's a good opportunity to stock up on your portfolio, you should also consider that it may take longer for the bulls to return, thus you may need to hold on to your coins for a longer time, perhaps even beyond 2018.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

I think you're right. Now the price for bitcoin is quite low. I think that this will not be very long and soon the price will begin to grow. For the second time in a month we tested the mark in the area of $ 5,700, the bitcoin domination is growing, the prices for altcoins are falling, daily trading volumes have increased. All this indicates a change in trend. If for the market is not prepared another plan and us don't overtake the bad news, then I guess that we are waiting for the rise in the price of bitcoin.

Price isn't 5700 it's 6500 dollars, do you really believe that this is a low price? Who can afford to buy whole bitcoin today? Just rich people, who can buy 100 or more bitcoins? Just millionaires and billionaires.
Price is very high if you ask me, but believe it or not it can be mucg higher. People talk about testing this rangez testing that range, wannabe experts throw some expert terms and we need to believe in everything we hear or see here? We are where we are, fluctuations are usual thing in crypto, as community we are growing, world talks more than ever before about crypto, that will be rewarded in future with nice price.
Right time for buying was years ago, now you wait for red to get into bitcoins, when prices are red you can buy a little more bitcoins with money you have. Everything under 10k dollars is great buying, double profit in less then a year and all you need to do is to buy and hold.

Judging by your words for all, there is no point in investing in bitcoin now or in the future. Then I do not understand what you are doing in this market at all.
We do not live in the past, we live now. Each of us starts from the current situation and today the price of bitcoin is quite low.
Your thoughts and words are too pessimistic.
Of course, it was best to buy bitcoin a few years ago, but none of us has the opportunity to return to the past.
In your version now no one should buy bitcoin, since its price is already too high.
I suggest buying bitcoin now, since its price will grow many times in the future.
I'm sure that my option is more reasonable!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are rising slightly and going sideways in the past few days, according to my analysis, bitcoin prices are starting to show signs of strong convergence. Therefore, to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult, bitcoin prices will be able to continue to decrease at any time.
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

At present, bitrate is fluctuating around $ 6,500 with market capitalization of $ 112,426,280,718 and you should buy as many bitcoins you should seize the opportunity to buy bitcoin at preferential prices and you will grasp the profit after purchase.
Dreamace7

Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

It is advisable to buy when everyone is selling. And sell when everyone wants to buy.
Bitcoin is an established currency, it is always a viable investment option.
And with it's current market value, it is definitely a good time to buy.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

At present, bitrate is fluctuating around $ 6,500 with market capitalization of $ 112,426,280,718 and you should buy as many bitcoins you should seize the opportunity to buy bitcoin at preferential prices and you will grasp the profit after purchase.

If more people pay attention to that info, bitcoin can grow faster. In fact, people now are so scare to buy bitcoin, because they think it still takes a long time to see the price increasing or due on market conditions are getting worse from day to day.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

There is not right time or worst time to buy Bitcoin. All depends on the individual and what his targets are. If you are a day trader, a mastery of chart patterns and fundamentals will always guide your decision to buy or sell. For long term traders, you need faith to be able to hold.
kkrectorden

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

Purchasing them when they are dying is the right way to go about it.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

If more people pay attention to that info, bitcoin can grow faster. In fact, people now are so scare to buy bitcoin, because they think it still takes a long time to see the price increasing or due on market conditions are getting worse from day to day.
I think it's the institutional money will dictate on the price to go up.
They can buy a huge volume of course and if there is good news as well, this will make people to buy on FOMO, I've seen this in the past and it will happen again for sure.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

I certainly agree with you. We should know how to surpervise the market situation for us to know when is the right time to buy or sell. I think we should also be wise enough to take advantage of the market situation so we better buy more bitcoin to gain a good profit after a long term hold.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

we still hoping about when the. market will go back to the top again but the right time to buy is when the value is too low so i am sure that now is the right time to buy a lot of cryptocurrency and. i am sure that this is vrry very worth it.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

There is always a good chance for Bitcoin price to pump but I think you need to do more on analysis than predicting it will help you to know the right changes in terms of the price of Bitcoin and will help your trading habits.
Siminarota

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

Exactly, since altcoin is now too cheap, we should buy into hold until the end of the year
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

For me, what I consider "right" time is more dependent on the value of the coin. If I see it dipping and dipping, I try to look at (1) how long it has been following that trend, (2) how much it has dipped, and (3) the value from where it came from before the dip. I consider all those factors because I want to know if it's the perfect time to buy because I check out the price, because unlike most investors, I don't have that much capital to spare. Also, I check if the coin is starting to recuperate because I can't afford to wait for that long, and so, I need a quicker return to my investment, again, unlike other investors who can wait for years at a time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: