Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:43:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3848 times)
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

Market dump so hard but FUD still not stop! I think 30 December when SEC decision will be released, market will have a big change! one big pump, one big pump! Bit i think crypto market just start, it still a best potential market to invest.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

now is time to buy bitcoin i think this year last time low price in btc next year I hope 15000$+ going to btc
uhama3727

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

i think your are right because even now the price is still moderate for a good investor to grab and invest big and as history may have it, the price of bitcoin is always high towards the end of every year.
staineddreserved7

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

It is pretty difficult to state one time that will be right as you never know.
poTTer666

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

Of course, this is the right time to buy the bitcoins as no time is really wrong.
Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

Bitcoin may have reached its bottom this year. So now is a good time to buy
All cryptocurrencies are very cheap right now
As a whole, cryptocurrencies have declined about a large percentage from their highs this year.
It's much cheaper to buy now and participate in the rally as it goes. Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency, reached highs of $19,500 last December, only to dip below $6,000 in February. Right now, bitcoin is priced  at little above $6000.
The volatile nature of all cryptocurrencies has left market watchers on edge amid looming regulatory concerns.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
With the current market situation, I guess it is really the right time to buy and hold more coins. And if the market recovers, and the price will rise again, that would be the right time to sell your coins to earn more profit.
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

Bitcoin may have reached its bottom this year. So now is a good time to buy
All cryptocurrencies are very cheap right now
As a whole, cryptocurrencies have declined about a large percentage from their highs this year.
It's much cheaper to buy now and participate in the rally as it goes. Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency, reached highs of $19,500 last December, only to dip below $6,000 in February. Right now, bitcoin is priced  at little above $6000.
The volatile nature of all cryptocurrencies has left market watchers on edge amid looming regulatory concerns.
I believe that this time you should wait patiently, can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuations are very strong, the market is bearish in the long ahnj and bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply next time . You can see that the current bitcoin price is at $ 6500 and will be able to return to the $ 6800 level and then plummet to $ 5100. You should be patient waiting to buy bitcoin in this area.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I'm sure that people who are now buying bitcoin and other coins will get losses. The market continues to fall and in a few weeks we will see a new strong depreciation.

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

A good idea and it is also a business that if we buy now bitcoin in high quantity and then it is right time because the market is bear and soon it is expected that it will rise so it will make us happy for the future and  people are waiting for the market rise.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

Yes, still, it is giving very good opportunity to people who are looking for investment, right now the price of Bitcoin is very low in the market. People who are believing the Bitcoin can buy at the current value because in future you might make more money through it.
thekop12345

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

Price is not low but to hold for long term is reasonable. I think the hold identification from 2-3 years then this price is good. Buy it and do not worry about it
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:32:53 AM

Probably it is high time to buy bitcoin though bitcoin has created for digital transactions but nowadays peoples uses it as a investment. btc price gonna high just because it's high demand.
stabsee83

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

Nowadays it's also the right time to buy cheap bitcoin today because of its low price right now because many say it will increase before the new year.
How are you so sure that bitcoin will increase by December 2018 ? Market is Red and there needs to be things which needs to happen which bring back the interest / confidence of the people back in crypto.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

Probably it is high time to buy bitcoin though bitcoin has created for digital transactions but nowadays peoples uses it as a investment. btc price gonna high just because it's high demand.
Well, that's too exaggerated bud as what you think. Actually, each of us want a great amount of bitcoin since most of us here expected a huge profit as we try our luck. I believe someday that it will increase tremendously as what happened on last year'sperformance of bitcoin as well as other crypto currency in the market.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Every 10 minutes, a new volume is created with the amount of Bitcoin allocated. The number of bitcoins allocated to each block depends on the network lifetime. You can buy multiple bitcoins at the present time
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

Well, that's too exaggerated bud as what you think. Actually, each of us want a great amount of bitcoin since most of us here expected a huge profit as we try our luck. I believe someday that it will increase tremendously as what happened on last year'sperformance of bitcoin as well as other crypto currency in the market.
I also feel that way. investing now is a pretty good thing. I also believe that there will come a time when the price of bitcoin will rise like in 2017. But this year it will cause many holders to panic. but don't worry, believe that bitcoin has great potential in this regard.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

Fine. If you feel confident, you can buy a lot of bitcoin. But buy in your ability, because the current bitcoin market is unpredictable. As you wait for the bitcoin to rise again, you can make short-term investments in some other types of coin
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

Bitcoin is really good for speculation because it has a good characteristics. There are many people who keep making investment with bitcoins because they are aware to the function of bitcoin.
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

Usually, people say that the right time to buy a coin in the cryptomarket is when the price has been dumped to a very low level where everyone can afford. In my opinion, anytime is the right time to buy a any coin, including bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: