Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3839 times)
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

I absolutely agree with this opinion, investing in bitcoin is a good solution, because this cryptocurrency has proven itself, it has long been on hearing.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:48 PM

6.5k$ is a very decent price per BTC in my opinion, it will surely grow price after the SEC decision I think.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I think you should not continue to buy bitcoin at this time, you can after several days of adjustment, the current bitcoin prices are beginning to decline sharply and the market is beginning to continue to decline. The current bitcoin price has started to fall to the $ 600 threshold. I believe you should wait for bitcoin at $ 5300.

Bongkang elek

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:38:50 AM

the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin is now, we have to buy bitcoin coins so we can make a lot of profit, if we buy bitcoin coins to be invested in the long term, we will profit a lot.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

I also think it's lucky moment for buying. The better to buying in the start to growing trend.  On this moment also possible the delay correction.
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because now a days bitcoins price is low.More over a few people knows about bitcoin.In future bitcoin's price will increase highly
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

Now is the time to buy bitcoin, because analysis shows that soon it will start its growth. It is best to invest in bitcoin in the long run, then you will definitely get your profit.
Yes because bitcoin is under correction and price of bitcoin will recover very soon so it is good to buy a lot of bitcoin and save it, now a day price is not very high it can be affordable but waiting more will only make us lose an opportunity to buy at cheap price, I think no time is perfect for buying as waiting more will make you lose the opportunity it will make you suffer lose, so now is good time just buy as much as you can buy.
I do not think like you, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are currently adjusted at $ 6700 and are facing very strong resistance at $ 6800 level. According to my analysis, bitcoin price will be very difficult to recover so you should only invest short and sell bitcoin at this point in order to preserve the profit.

beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Yes.This is seems to be opportunity to buy huge Bitcoin at low price. I think the price of bitcoin will reach any peak in a week.Don't allow your bitcoin to be wasted at the low price.If you sell at low price,you will send him additional bitcoin for the same amount.For this reason many traders use to buy huge at low price.
I believe that this time is very dangerous if you buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down and slightly down when bitcoin price reached $ 6800. According to my analysis, this is a very strong resistance and so the bitcoin price could drop sharply at any time and so I believe you buy bitcoin at this time the risk will be very high.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

Yes.This is seems to be opportunity to buy huge Bitcoin at low price. I think the price of bitcoin will reach any peak in a week.Don't allow your bitcoin to be wasted at the low price.If you sell at low price,you will send him additional bitcoin for the same amount.For this reason many traders use to buy huge at low price.
I believe that this time is very dangerous if you buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down and slightly down when bitcoin price reached $ 6800. According to my analysis, this is a very strong resistance and so the bitcoin price could drop sharply at any time and so I believe you buy bitcoin at this time the risk will be very high.
You can see that Bitcoin prices have been continuously correcting and have moved sideways at the $ 6700 mark over the past few days, indicating that there is a very fierce struggle between the buy and sell sides. High bitcoin prices will be able to return to the $ 7700 mark. So, I think you can buy bitcoin at this time and only trade short term.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

Bitcoin no one can give an accurate growth analysis. Of course, while this is the most powerful player, but will his growth be so rapid and further?! Other options need to be considered. The risk of holding only one crypto - currency- large.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

For me, I won't do it at this month. Wait for another 2 months which would be in November to be exact. There's no guarantee that there would ever be a huge bull run but there is a guarantee that you can make some profits in that short amount of time so buy lots of bitcoin when that time comes.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

I also think that the cost of bitcoin will increase. I think that at present the market is being manipulated so that most investors sell their coins. So buy now bitcoin is a good idea.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

All. The. Time. You should try to buy as much bitcoin as you can and own as many as you can. I recently read something here that states that there are more than 21 million people who are "millionaires" in dollar sense, however there are only 21 million bitcoins. Which means not even all millionaires of the world can own 1 bitcoin at the same time ever.
Hence, if you own one bitcoin that means you will have more bitcoins than some of the millionaires of the world, keep that in mind when you are trying to buy bitcoin.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

If i have some available funds to invest in bitcoin this is a good opportunity to buy and hold some bitcoin as price are already low and we saw strong support at this current level this only show that the risk is slimmer at this current price.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Right now is the good time to buy bitcoin I think because it starts to rise again after a month or weeks of dump. Maybe soon it will achieve a new all-time high. Just put omly your spare money as we all know bitcoin's price is very unpredictable. A little bad news about it, it dumps and a bit of good news it starts to rise, so be wise when investing on bitcoin. Know when it is good time to buy or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:26:17 AM

Sure, i wish i have more money to buy mor Bitcoin right now! i compeletely believe that bitcoin and market will recover soon. Bull market just a first step to a big boom in future. If you have a same idea with me, save you money to invest, and hope we can change our life forever.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:19:51 AM

if you have a lot of funds to invest, in my opinion this is the right time to invest, now the price of bitcoin is falling, so I think it's a good time to invest your money in bitcoin.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

for people who are new to crytpo now is the right time to buy coins as much as we can, hold and sell them when the price is high for profit, but not always that principle applies in trading crypto currencies
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:00:21 AM

i think buying lot of bitcoin in one time is not a good idea because price can go down.what i would do is buy bitcoin gradually in a small amount so i can get good price average when buying.
NonSong

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:36:05 AM

A correct choice in this moment
I believe in 5 to 10 years, BTC will reach a price that you do not think
like Bitcoin so 5 years ago
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: