Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3839 times)
Simson Emily

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

wait for a few days and the price of bitcoin will go down because I'm sure to keep the price too expensive and it's risky if you rush to invest in bitcoin
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

i think buying lot of bitcoin in one time is not a good idea because price can go down.what i would do is buy bitcoin gradually in a small amount so i can get good price average when buying.
when you have a lot of money to d this then why not , bitcoin are to be good seeing for its price right now are not so good but knowing this currency how good it is then you are pretty sure to choose it over and over again. Patience and having a lot of it will give you more confidence to stay and buy more currency as you want.
Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

its true, right now the value of bitcoin is down, it will be very profitable if you buy as much as possible now and hold it, the big profits are waiting in front of us
Palo05

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

Probably it's the right time to buy now . because it's still affordable, and you already now how much profit you will gain when you buy today Smiley
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:46:41 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this time and invest in the long run, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating continuously. So I believe that this time you should only short-term investment.

Bitcoin prices are facing strong resistance at $ 7100 so I think bitcoin prices will continue to fall deeply at any time.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

I think there is no specific time or right time to buy bitcoin, because you will never know what the lowest will be. The best way to do is, buy piece by piece, so you get some at every price range. That's the way i do it.

absolutely right, what you do is the same as the strategy that I use now, because to buy bitcoin does not have to be based on other people's predictions, but we are the one who determines the profits we get, because bitcoin prices can change at any time
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

I am inviting my friends to buy Bitcoin together, because I think it is very cheap and very suitable for purchase and preservation!
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

The market is down now and this is the best time to buy bitcoin in the market. The price is very much cheap and I feel that this is the appropriate time to buy into it. This is my honest opinion.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

If you are lucky to have a lots of fund,  buying bitcoin now put you on a good stead and the advantage of buying low is that your entry price is lowered while it will be easy for you to see gain easily when the market rises!

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

If you are lucky to have a lots of fund,  buying bitcoin now put you on a good stead and the advantage of buying low is that your entry price is lowered while it will be easy for you to see gain easily when the market rises!
Timing needs to be well understood, if you can buy now and hold a little then small pumped will give you a decent earnings, or you can also buy now
and wait for long term as bitcoin value coming from the last ATH can triple your investment, just need to have  a lots of patience and avoid to buy in
without proper knowledge, always do a research before placing an entry.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

its true, right now the value of bitcoin is down, it will be very profitable if you buy as much as possible now and hold it, the big profits are waiting in front of us

Yes it is down and we are in a bearish market, the best thing to do right now is just to hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

well, everyone has the story, and their opinions. for now I also feel that this is the best time to buy lots of bitcoin. but some other people feel that they want to see the developments that occurred in September before buying bitcoin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

Still, it is giving the opportunity to people because still, the price is below $7500. So the chance of increasing in price will be huge by the end of the year. People will not buy when the price of bitcoin below and they will buy the bitcoin when the price is increasing.
Phan Trang

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

The most successful traders and investors in the world have made and lost obscene amounts of money, it’s all part of the learning process, count ourselves fortunate to have these experiences that most people don’t, it is what will seperate us from the majority in the next bull run and ultimately lead towards our own success in the space.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

when the price of bitcoin drops it is a good time to buy because you can buy at a cheap price and we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again so we will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

i see this time is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because currently the price of bitcoin is falling and you should be able to use this condition to buy again and hold it until the end of the year or until the price starts to rise again and you can get profit high.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
It's true this the golden opportunity to buy some Bitcoin for long-term holding. Cause now price decrease very badly and if we buy now in low price then we can sell out it after bitcoin price rise.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

I think that now it is a good time to buy a lot of btc because the price is low and it is going to become high soon. Now you have a chance to save money and then later you will earn much more
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

Yes, I think so too. Everything under $6700 is a good price to put some more fresh FIAT in. Still think that we can see $60,000 for 1 BTC in 2018-2019
Helen Jessica

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

I think you can buy more bitcoin now, because you will also get more profits by selling higher prices, because now the price is cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: