Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PinkiePie Troll History  (Read 10716 times)
logansryche

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 11:40:46 PM

You can delete your own post on your own, and there's nothing here that's illegal.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GimmeDemBitz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 11:48:28 PM

I don't want her name and address. I just want her stuff.

You really are a monster. Not only did you ruin her life, but now you are gonna buy all her stuff from her abusive father just for spite?

I didn't ruin her life. Her father did. I just want to try to preserve whatever is left of it now that her father is threatening to destroy it even more. Trolls won't care, so I wasn't bothering to explain.

Yes, I'm sure some creep showing up at her house to buy a garage full of toys on behalf of some other creep will really go over well with daddy.
logansryche

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 11:50:50 PM

Not like her dad'l care, to him we're all "bad influences" on here.
I call bullshit. I'm sure he'd be glad to sell em all.
JeffK

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 11:58:07 PM

I doubt he would confiscate the toys and do anything but destroy them... I mean did you see that post? Anger all around
logansryche

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 11:59:22 PM

Anger at what, his daughter to breathe a bit and not conform?
I have choice words for that but keeping this thread PG.
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2011, 11:59:51 PM

I doubt he would confiscate the toys and do anything but destroy them... I mean did you see that post? Anger all around

Cry
FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 12:06:38 AM

I'm not sure you guys are the best representatives for the benefits of of being nonconformist.
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 12:08:49 AM

I'm not sure you guys are the best representatives for the benefits of of being nonconformist.

Thanks kettle.
HolodeckJizzmopper

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:09:36 AM

Who are you to judge how he raises his daughter ?
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 12:18:38 AM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

God damn, there are so many Christian Counseling, ex-gay places, and Jesus camps around Waterloo, Iowa
JeffK

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:20:12 AM

Who are you to judge how he raises his daughter ?

Funny, I'd think you would be someone wanting to help drag PinkiePie down her dark road of pontytars that eventually leads to furrydom
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:37:31 AM

Maybe "PinkiePie" is a troll?
If she's not, that parent belongs in jail.

(BFL)^2 < 0
BitMagic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:45:30 AM

It'd make sense to base themselves out of NY though since that's where the high rollers are(except microsoft which is out in cali)

Where is Microsoft headquarters?. Good luck finding anything, bro.

Please give me your money, because I am a shameless libertarian elite who deserves your money more than you do: 9Hkao8U82WWDp6SQGn4k7ad9gT1LWeL5s3
JeffK

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:46:00 AM

I'd hope so, but literally nothing shocks or surprises me anymore. I have known Christian fundalmentalist parents to go this level of 'over-the-edge' though, I'd just rather not see her support group be a dude who makes animal dick tables and another scammy furry if it is real.
AyeYo

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:55:02 AM

Goddamn you guys are dumb as fucking rocks.

The threads linked in the OP were OBVIOUS TROLLING, including the girl's name Ayn... anyone catch the reference?  She's not real you idiots.

OP is also a weirdo creep.

Enjoying the dose of reality or getting a laugh out of my posts? Feel free to toss me a penny or two, everyone else seems to be doing it! 1Kn8NqvbCC83zpvBsKMtu4sjso5PjrQEu1
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:57:09 AM

The threads linked in the OP were OBVIOUS TROLLING, including the girl's name Ayn... anyone catch the reference?  She's not real you idiots.

And it's a bunch of trolls and the SA crew egging the OP on. You got trolled as hard as anyone here, fella.
AyeYo

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:58:44 AM

And it's a bunch of trolls and the SA crew egging the OP on. You got trolled as hard as anyone here, fella.

Don't you wish.  Unfortunately, people here really are that stupid.

Enjoying the dose of reality or getting a laugh out of my posts? Feel free to toss me a penny or two, everyone else seems to be doing it! 1Kn8NqvbCC83zpvBsKMtu4sjso5PjrQEu1
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 12:59:06 AM

Als just realized that Ayn (PinkiePie) just turned 17 on this past 10th of September, and that her dad is basically claiming he'll send her away for an entire year
TOMMOROW SHE WILL RETURN TO THE CHRISTIAN TREATMENT CENTER UNTIL HER EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY

Her words did not seem trolly in the least. Also, I know a parent like hers. Local friend of mine's mom commited suicide when he was 10 or so. His dad was fairly religious to begin with (and a racist bigot, but that's beside the point), so when he became a single parent, I guess the burden of raising a child by himself was a bit too heavy for him. Maybe he feared he would lose his son like he lost his wife, maybe he felt that as a single father he has to work twice as hard to raise his son well... Either way, the results were NOT pretty. I suspect there's a similar situation here (though Ayn's dad is WAY WAY WAY more religious that my friend's dad).
(and yes, this fried of mine is gay too, so, like I said, the end results were not pretty).

I'd just rather not see her support group be a dude who makes animal dick tables.

If that's all I am to you, that's fine, but this "dude" is usually way to damn busy living a life to actually be involved in any of the crap you, and apparently (sadly, since she spent the night praying) Ayn, thought I occupy myself with. This "dude" also happens to have had experience with her situations, though it was a long long time ago.
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 12:59:56 AM

That would make me EXTREMELY happy. But as I said, if have seen stuff similar to this in person.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 01:04:02 AM

That would make me EXTREMELY happy. But as I said, if have seen stuff similar to this in person.

Dude, read 'her' post history. C'mon now...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: