Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PinkiePie Troll History  (Read 10720 times)
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 02:34:44 AM

A Comcast IP from Washington DC? http://maps.google.com/maps?q=38.9048+-77.0354

The coords point to Strayer Univ. but maybe that's just the Comcast routing spot, dunno.

How did you get that? I'm getting a PA location.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 03:03:55 AM

Why can't you realize that this is a troll!?
\/\/ taken from aim "blog" thing
Pinkie Pie
last night was AWESOME :'D.. i cant tell if this a hickey or a bruice XD
Does that sound in character to you?

(BFL)^2 < 0
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 03:15:57 AM

Why can't you realize that this is a troll!?
\/\/ taken from aim "blog" thing
Pinkie Pie
last night was AWESOME :'D.. i cant tell if this a hickey or a bruice XD
Does that sound in character to you?

Old news. We have already tracked that one down, and figured out that's not her earlier in this thread. If you can show somewhere that this "blog" thing is in fact coming from her e-mail, then that will definitely help matters. (we found three or more of them from doing the search, since the web if FULL of PinkiePie fans)
PinkiePie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 03:27:17 AM

Yeah, think you got me.  I assumed AOL mail obscured the originating IP like GMail does.  I knew the admins here knew or could easily figure out my IP was nowhere near Iowa because I goatsed the place and then politely asked for my account back but they didn't seem to care. 

For fuck's sake guys:
Hello. Everyone here has been very nice.  Let me assure you that none of this was your fault.  Please don't be mad at me.  My time at the treatment center will be very good for me.  Each day I will try very hard to do better.  Several of you have been mean, but still I will pray for you.  Another chance to get better is just what I need.  Very few days go by when I do not pray very hard, but still I seem to keep getting into trouble.  Even now, when I was just trying to help someone else.  People everywhere have it worse than me though, so it's okay.  One day when I am done my treatment I will work hard to help people again.  Never doubt it! I've been through too much to give up now.  Eek, it looks like I'm out of time.  So long!

Argh, I can't believe nobody got that.  I assume if this played out one of you would have noticed.

The next chapter Dad was going to hold the auction for all the ponies but have an obvious scammer persona outbid Rassah and scam Dad out of all of Pinkie's bitcoins and ponies.  She was going to escape from treatment and try and return home and collect her things and freak out when they were gone, later she would post a cryptic My Little Pony inspired message that with proper textual analysis would have been revealed to be a potential suicide note. (trust me)  After it was figured out I was going to post that it was all fiction, so as not to scar Rassah for life.  I'm an athiest social liberal, this was all in good fun, thanks for being a good sport.

--
MOST HONEST FORUM MEMBER AWARD 2011
Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 03:32:19 AM

Yeah, think you got me.  I assumed AOL mail obscured the originating IP like GMail does.  I knew the admins here knew or could easily figure out my IP was nowhere near Iowa because I goatsed the place and then politely asked for my account back but they didn't seem to care.  

For fuck's sake guys:
Hello. Everyone here has been very nice.  Let me assure you that none of this was your fault.  Please don't be mad at me.  My time at the treatment center will be very good for me.  Each day I will try very hard to do better.  Several of you have been mean, but still I will pray for you.  Another chance to get better is just what I need.  Very few days go by when I do not pray very hard, but still I seem to keep getting into trouble.  Even now, when I was just trying to help someone else.  People everywhere have it worse than me though, so it's okay.  One day when I am done my treatment I will work hard to help people again.  Never doubt it! I've been through too much to give up now.  Eek, it looks like I'm out of time.  So long!

Argh, I can't believe nobody got that.  I assume if this played out one of you would have noticed.

The next chapter Dad was going to hold the auction for all the ponies but have an obvious scammer persona outbid Rassah and scam Dad out of all of Pinkie's bitcoins and ponies.  She was going to escape from treatment and try and return home and collect her things and freak out when they were gone, later she would post a cryptic My Little Pony inspired message that with proper textual analysis would have been revealed to be a potential suicide note. (trust me)  After it was figured out I was going to post that it was all fiction, so as not to scar Rassah for life.  I'm an athiest social liberal, this was all in good fun, thanks for being a good sport.

Excellent show! I tip my hat to you good sir  Grin You even made the SA goons go WTF. Though yes, your IP was tracked from both AOL and from this forum (with outside help). Also your choice of dad name rose troll suspicions instantly, since there are only three people in that entire Waterloo area and none fit the description (check around better next time)
Feel free to post your BTC address if you have one, and I will send you a bitcoin as promised  Smiley
Also, I shall wear my new profile icon with honor  Cool
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 03:35:09 AM

Bravo!!!!!!!!!! I bow to you....carefully Grin

Can't say I this whole "episode" wasn't kinda spooky though.

Very intelligent vocabulary for 17 year old,but kinda believable being "homeschooled" Wink

Have you thought about doing screenwriting?Huh? You could be great at it Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
PinkiePie

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 03:41:31 AM

Yeah, think you got me.  I assumed AOL mail obscured the originating IP like GMail does.  I knew the admins here knew or could easily figure out my IP was nowhere near Iowa because I goatsed the place and then politely asked for my account back but they didn't seem to care.  

For fuck's sake guys:
Hello. Everyone here has been very nice.  Let me assure you that none of this was your fault.  Please don't be mad at me.  My time at the treatment center will be very good for me.  Each day I will try very hard to do better.  Several of you have been mean, but still I will pray for you.  Another chance to get better is just what I need.  Very few days go by when I do not pray very hard, but still I seem to keep getting into trouble.  Even now, when I was just trying to help someone else.  People everywhere have it worse than me though, so it's okay.  One day when I am done my treatment I will work hard to help people again.  Never doubt it! I've been through too much to give up now.  Eek, it looks like I'm out of time.  So long!

Argh, I can't believe nobody got that.  I assume if this played out one of you would have noticed.

The next chapter Dad was going to hold the auction for all the ponies but have an obvious scammer persona outbid Rassah and scam Dad out of all of Pinkie's bitcoins and ponies.  She was going to escape from treatment and try and return home and collect her things and freak out when they were gone, later she would post a cryptic My Little Pony inspired message that with proper textual analysis would have been revealed to be a potential suicide note. (trust me)  After it was figured out I was going to post that it was all fiction, so as not to scar Rassah for life.  I'm an athiest social liberal, this was all in good fun, thanks for being a good sport.

Excellent show! I tip my hat to you good sir  Grin You even made the SA goons go WTF. Though yes, your IP was tracked from both AOL and from this forum (with outside help). Also your choice of dad name rose troll suspicions instantly, since there are only three people in that entire Waterloo area and none fit the description (check around better next time)
Feel free to post your BTC address if you have one, and I will send you a bitcoin as promised  Smiley

Plenty of people are unlisted, Robert is the third most popular male name and Williams the third most popular surname in the US according to some website.  I thought John Smith would be too common.  I figured Sock Puppet had me too but had to keep playing it out.

--
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 03:49:17 AM

Plenty of people are unlisted, Robert is the third most popular male name and Williams the third most popular surname in the US according to some website.  I thought John Smith would be too common.  I figured Sock Puppet had me too but had to keep playing it out.

That's true, but even unlisted ones are out there.
By the way, where did you get the So Soft My Little Pony Lofty Pegasus Pony? And PLEASE tell us that no ponies were hurt in the trolling of this forum  Embarrassed
PinkiePie

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 03:54:37 AM

By the way, where did you get the So Soft My Little Pony Lofty Pegasus Pony? And PLEASE tell us that no ponies were hurt in the trolling of this forum  Embarrassed

It was my sister's.  For the auction it was going to appear duct taped back together along with a few other ponies, but as people posted here the heads pop right on and off.  There are not enough here to represent the garage sized collection Ayn had so that's why I said they were in storage.  The stuff I had pictured was just going to be what she had tried to smuggle into the therapy center.

--
JonHind

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 03:58:31 AM

<clap!> <clap!>

Bravo!
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 04:00:44 AM

By the way, where did you get the So Soft My Little Pony Lofty Pegasus Pony? And PLEASE tell us that no ponies were hurt in the trolling of this forum  Embarrassed

It was my sister's.  For the auction it was going to appear duct taped back together along with a few other ponies, but as people posted here the heads pop right on and off.  There are not enough here to represent the garage sized collection Ayn had so that's why I said they were in storage.  The stuff I had pictured was just going to be what she had tried to smuggle into the therapy center.

Oh, you are EVIL! LOL! Yeah, too bad I didn't even notice that "help me save ponies" thing, though had I noticed it, that likely would've been an instant troll ID, making me believe you less. As for how I knew the pony, I forwarded that pic to a female college friend of mine who's also into ponies, and she ID's it instantly, just by the smudge on her butt. Damn those pony fans know their ponies.
PinkiePie

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 04:09:27 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2011, 04:27:20 AM by PinkiePie

Oh, and her birthday was September ELEVENTH, jeez, that was an essential part of the tragi-comedy and you kept missing it.  Angry

v You posted it was the 10th at one point and you quoted that Twilight Sparkle account talking about an upcoming birthday on the 15th.  Essential is overstating it I guess, it's just another element of Ayn's sad sack life,(Okay, I ripped off South Park), Ayn would have been like 7 in 2001 so it's different than it would be for an adult.  Yes, I put entirely too much thought into this.

--
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 04:14:50 AM

Oh, and her birthday was September ELEVENTH, jeez, that was an essential part of the tragi-comedy and you kept missing it.  Angry

Damnit, I think you just got unlucky. I didn't miss it, but so is my university chorale teacher's, so I just shrugged it off.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 04:38:12 AM

v You posted it was the 10th at one point and you quoted that Twilight Sparkle account talking about an upcoming birthday on the 15th.  Essential is overstating it I guess, it's just another element of Ayn's sad sack life,(Okay, I ripped off South Park), Ayn would have been like 7 in 2001 so it's different than it would be for an adult.  Yes, I put entirely too much thought into this.

Bravo, sir. Fucking a...you had people on the hook!
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 04:38:31 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2011, 04:08:41 PM by Rassah

For anyone curious, here's the rest of the "offline" communication. Yeah, I got served by some well done trolldad skills.

You have just been sent a personal message by PinkiePie on Bitcoin Forum.

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU, SHE HAS BEEN SENDING SECRET MESSAGES TO MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, TO YOU I SUSPECT WHO HAS LED HER INTO THIS PATH OF DEBAUCHERY.  I CAN ALSO SEE THAT YOU HAVE ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT ME VIA HER E-MAIL ADRESS AND TRIED TO CONCEAL YOUR IDENTITY.  YOU ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.  IF YOU ARE TRULY INTERESTED IN PURCHASING HER HORSE FIGURINES I NO LONGER CARE WHAT TYPE OF DEBAUCHERY YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR THEM.  FOR NOW I HAVE MOVED THEM INTO A STORAGE FACILITY WHILE I ATTEMPT TO SORT OUT THE DISSARY WITH WHICH YOU HAVE LEFT ME AND MY FAMILY.  IN A WEEK OR TWO I WILL RETURN TO THIS MATTER AND LET YOU KNOW HOW I PLAN TO PROCEED WITH THE LIQUIDATION.

PLEASE ADRESS ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION TO MY ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRES:  CORNCOUNTER**@AOL.COM

I HATE YOU.

Rassah to CORNCOUNTER

I am glad that you hate me, but don't hate HER for what I did. And you do not have to believe me, but you do have to believe your daughter.
Whether you do believe me or not, I have never tried to personally contact her. I never had a reason to. She mentioned others had, who I suspect were bullying her, but that was not me, and I personally despise bullying (though I am sorry I have gone too far with that myself in our discussion post). Those private messages are something for her to explain, and you should be able to see whom they came from in her message inbox (personally, I am also very concerned whether her drinking so much alcohol a few days ago may have been a suicide attempt instead).
I am telling the honest to god truth that I had no intention of leading her into debauchery. I no longer wish to be saved, but I had no intention of dragging her here too, and I especially had no intention of exposing her to anything I was involved with. She is under age, and that would be both immoral and illegal. At most I was prodding, and asking questions, though obviously a bit too harshly. But out in the world where she eventually will have to go out by herself, there will be people who will be way more harsh than I am. And please, feel free to contact the forum poster named FAtlas and blame him for bringing that filth you saw onto this forum.
If your daughter is as distraught as she claimed she was, you need to listen to her, trust her, and console her, not get angry at her and abandon her for an entire year. I don't claim the right to tell you how to raise your daughter, but I believe it is you that is supposed to be raising and loving her, first and foremost, not god, and not treatment center councilors.

As for her horse figurines, they are her childhood, and may be the last part of it she has left. I was merely extremely concerned that, after a huge misunderstanding of who was responsible for what, you would mistakenly blame her and throw away what may possibly be the last remnants of her childhood innocence. My sincere hope is that you hold on to her treasures, and return them to her when she comes back. If you still want to get rid of them, I will gladly pay for them and hold them for her until she wants them back. These types of things hold important precious memories for their owners. Please don't throw away a part of her on account of me.

And yes, I am a terrible liar, and I am sorry for that.

Thank you for listening

--
--  Rassah

Robert Williams to me

HOW CAN I BE EXPECTED TO BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY WHEN YOU HAVE CONTACTED ME WITH SUCH A DUBIOUS AND FAITHLESS ATTEMPT AT DECEPTION?  THESE ARE NOT THE ACTIONS OF A CARING FRIEND.  LIKE RACHEL YOU HAVE USED AYN'S INNOCENCE AGAINST HER AND LEFTME TO MANAGE THE CONSEQUENCES.  I ONLY WISH HER MOTHER WAS STILL HERE TO HELP ME IN THIS TASK OF PARENTHOOD, THESE PAST 14 YEARS HAVE BEEN THE MOST CHALLENGING OF MY LIFE AND ONLY MY FAITH HAS ALLOWED ME TO CONTINUE ON.  I SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID I HATED YOU ASTHAT WAS VERY UNCHRISTIAN, BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO HOUND ME SO.  THE HACKERS WHO VIOLATED AYN'S BBS ACCOUNT SOMEHOW ERASED HER PREVIOUS COMMUNICATIONS, SO I HAVE NO CHOICE TO TRUST MY INSTINCTS IN THIS MATTER ESPECIALLY IN LIGHT OF AYNS RECENT DECISION TO ABUSE THE FAREWELL TIME I ALLOTTED HER.  THE TREATMENT CENTER PICKED HER UP LATE LAST NIGHT AND THE DECISION IS FINAL.  I WILL PUBLICLLY ANNOUNCE MY PLANS FORTHE HORSE FIGURINES IN THE NEAR FUTURE, THEY REPRESENTED A LARGE PORTION ON HER ALLOWANCE OVER THE YEARS AND I HOPE TO RECOURSE SOME OF THE COST, FOR NOW THEY WILL REMAIN IN STORAGE AS SEEING THEM IS TOO PAINFULL A REMINDER OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

Rassah to Robert

I lied, because I was in anguish over what was happening, and was desperate to get the situation at least somewhat saved by any means necessary. Despite what I have made her believe about me, I am not a bad person. Though the act of making her believe that, which resulted in her being very distraught, was in the end a very bad thing for me to do.

I am not her caring friend. I do not consider her a friend, since I don't know her, and I'm pretty sure she does not consider me a friend either. But I am a very caring person, and I do care about her well being very much.
I don't know what happened with Rachel, so I don't know what you mean by "having used her innocence against her." I asked and confronted her with very tough questions about her faith, about her beliefs, and about her convictions. She chose to stand and fight to defend them, and has replied to them in a very strong and steadfast manner. I was completely honest in the compliments I have left her, and I do truly admire her for her strength and wisdom. You should be extremely proud of the way you raised her and of the way she handled herself against such extreme odds. I am sorry you feel that you have been left to manage this all on your own, and had I known the specifics of her situation, I would not have said what I have, but some day you will have to let her manage her own consequences as well. She has proved beyond doubt that she is able to. It's up to you to continue to let her.
I do understand how you feel, having to raise her on your own. She is your last link to your wife, and is entirely your responsibility now. That is undoubtedly an enormous burden to bear, and is a very very terrifying thing to go through. I just hope that you do not make the mistake of fearing for her too much, and end up protecting her so much that she ends up never being able to live life on her own. Besides learning in in school about how the world works, she needs to learn how to fight her own battles and her own demons. That is a terrifying thought, but that is not something you can teach her yourself. I am sure you realize this as well.
I do want you to hate me, if it means your feelings are directed at me only. If not hate, at least feel frustrated and angry at me. Just don't aim those feelings at her. If I am hounding you now, it is only because I am truly concerned about her. As I said, none of this was her fault, and she has shown incredible strength and resilience in her faith. If there is one thing I wish from all this it's that you do not punish her for things I've done.

I don't know what happened with her abusing her fair-well time. Her letter seemed genuine and heartfelt.

Yes, I am sorry for what I have done, but I hope you will see that you were wrong about her, and manage to find forgiveness in your heart for her. Forgiving her, and believing in her sincere claims that what she was telling was the truth is probably the only way to make this pain go away now. PLEASE forgive her, and PLEASE believe her. And if hating me helps you do that, no matter how unchristian that may be, then please do what you must.

If the pain is too great, I will help recoup her allowance.
Also, please take the time to consider what you would need me to do, or to demonstrate to you, to make this situation better.

--
--  Rassah

Robert Williams to me

I DO NOT KNOW THAT THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN DO, WITH AYN AWAY I HAVE TAKEN THIS TIME TO VISIT SOME OLD FRIENDS AND SEEK THEIR ADVICE AND COUNCILON HOW I SHOULD PROCEED.  THEY HAVE URGED ME TO TAKE MORE TIME BEFORE COMMITING AYN TO A FULL YEAR OF TREATMENT, BUT MY ANGER AND FEAR REMAINS SOLVENT.  THEY HAVE ASKED IF I WOULD BE WILLING TO SHARE SOME OF OUR COMMUNICATIONS SO THEY COULD ASCERTAIN THE SITUATION, AND WITH YOUR PERMISSION I WILL PROCEED.

Rassah to Robert

Just an FYI, people on the forum are now trying to track down and figure out who it was that sent her the letters that caused her to perform that satanic ritual.
Also, a lot of other people do not even believe that Ayn was a real person, and think her actions and your letters were all just made up to make people feel guilty. (for example, Ayn's profile says she lives in Waterloo, Iowa, but her account shows she was connecting from Levittown, Pennsylvania). So, some of them are continuing to make fun of the situation in this and on other forums. I don't know if there is anything you can do to prove that this situation is real. I guess it does not matter.
Yes, please feel free to share the conversation if it helps.

Thank you.

And finally

Robert Williams to me

Seriously dude, no harm was intended in your direction, you just took the bait too hard to let go. <compliment unbecoming a troll and damaging my "creepy furry" reputation removed>  It was hard to write around how sensibly you handled it.

And no hard feelings were had. Good show sir, and even with trolling, a great show of decency!
And seriously, really sorry we all missed the secret message. Must suck to have a work of art you likely spent so much time working on go unnoticed  Undecided
NF6X

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 04:41:12 AM

That was well done, PinkiePie. You had me going until the second posting from crazy yelling dad. The first time, I though that was just PinkiePie making fun of bitrebel. Are you going to hang around here for real now?
Sock Puppet

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 05:25:50 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2011, 11:18:00 AM by Sock Puppet

I figured Sock Puppet had me too but had to keep playing it out.

We found a few clues and were getting ready to sock your pink pony ass.  I completely missed the HELP ME SAVE PONIES though!

Good show, sir.  Smiley

And kudos for having the decency to end it cleanly.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 07:41:53 AM

I'm sooooo bored,whats next Huh

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 09:59:06 AM

This forum gets weirder every day.  Roll Eyes

I wonder what will come next...
AyeYo

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 02:48:02 PM

From page two... you people must be new to the interent.  This had troll written all over it from the first post.  Rassah is a raging moron.

Goddamn you guys are dumb as fucking rocks.

The threads linked in the OP were OBVIOUS TROLLING, including the girl's name Ayn... anyone catch the reference?  She's not real you idiots.

OP is also a weirdo creep.

Enjoying the dose of reality or getting a laugh out of my posts? Feel free to toss me a penny or two, everyone else seems to be doing it! 1Kn8NqvbCC83zpvBsKMtu4sjso5PjrQEu1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: