Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PinkiePie Troll History  (Read 10724 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 03:28:11 PM

Good show sir, and even with trolling, a great show of decency!

This sucks! I'm now in the middle of Iowa armed with four giant pineapples to stick up Ayn's father's ass. Now I'm forced to eat the damn things.

It truly was an excellent piece of work. I must admire you for calling it off, perhaps because you felt emotions were getting to high.

How about a little honest insight. Obviously, you planned this back in early July. Reason? Also, you must have had many of belly buster laughs. Way more than we had. Share with us one or two of your biggest belly busters so that we can extract a tad more value from your masterpiece.

Enjoyed it much. I've been served.

Bruno

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GimmeDemBitz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 03:47:51 PM

From page two... you people must be new to the interent.  This had troll written all over it from the first post.  Rassah is a raging moron.

Goddamn you guys are dumb as fucking rocks.

The threads linked in the OP were OBVIOUS TROLLING, including the girl's name Ayn... anyone catch the reference?  She's not real you idiots.

OP is also a weirdo creep.

I thought the cat was out of the bag on this one, but then the supercreep OP forcibly stuffed the cat back into the bag and continued white knighting a fictional 17 year old girl.

Although I would have loved to see this play out to conclusion:  "Hi, I'm here to buy a garage full of MLP toys that belong to a teenage girl I kinda know from the internet. What?  NO DON'T CALL THE COPS, HER DAD SAID IT WAS COOL"
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 04:02:45 PM

From page two... you people must be new to the interent.  This had troll written all over it from the first post.  Rassah is a raging moron.

The threads linked in the OP were OBVIOUS TROLLING, including the girl's name Ayn... anyone catch the reference?  She's not real you idiots.

I thought the cat was out of the bag on this one, but then the supercreep OP forcibly stuffed the cat back into the bag and continued white knighting a fictional 17 year old girl.

Although I would have loved to see this play out to conclusion:  "Hi, I'm here to buy a garage full of MLP toys that belong to a teenage girl I kinda know from the internet. What?  NO DON'T CALL THE COPS, HER DAD SAID IT WAS COOL"

Kindly explain why you feel Rassah is a supercreep.
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 04:06:00 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2011, 05:03:02 PM by Rassah

From page two... you people must be new to the interent.  This had troll written all over it from the first post.  Rassah is a raging moron.

I must have been, though the troll got quite extremely lucky on this one. None of this would have happened if the following didn't:
I start to debate religious stuff
I shamelesessly admit to being into furry art
FAtlas and others attempting to troll me by finding my coffee table, and my husbands old collection of horse pics, which JUST HAPPEN to be of a species of stuff Pinkie is into
Pinkie posting about being taken to camp, which is the one single issue that bugged me (good job on guessing or deducing that one!)
EVERYONE missing Pinkie's secret message, which would have been a dead giveaway (I feel sorry for the troll,likely having spent so much work on that bit of genius, but that was WAY out of character for Pinkie, and would have been a dead giveaway)
Me contacting the troll privately

Any of those not happening would have resulted in troll fail. I'm guessing Pinkie was exstatic at seeing how things were playing.

Also, I wasn't totally convinced it was real through this (40% sure it was a troll at first, then staying around 50/50, and mostly continuing this just in case it wasn't. Others I PMed can confirm this, and I wasn't going to publicly say that here in case trolldad was still "investigating," since I wanted to keep having him think I was sincere), so I obviously would have been very cautious, and likely either bought the items through eBay/PayPal, or had the troll register through one of the big banks for escrow.

They think I'm a furry, and that's all they need. Doesn't bother me, because I'm quite comfortable with myself, and think even less of them *shrug* So, let them have their fun. At the least it's nice to see so many of them take so much time out of their lives to actually care about me. Makes me feel special  Cheesy

And yeah, I would also love to hear Pinkie's opinion on how this worked out.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 04:42:17 PM

From page two... you people must be new to the interent.  This had troll written all over it from the first post.  Rassah is a raging moron.

I must have been, though the troll got quite extremely lucky on this one. None of this would have happened if the following didn't:
I start to debate religious stuff
I shamelesessly admit to being into furry art
FAtlas and others attempting to troll me by finding my coffee table, and my husbands old collection of horse pics, which JUST HAPPEN to be of a species of stuff Pinkie is into
Pinkie posting about being taken to camp, which is the one single issue that bugged me (good job on guessing or deducing that one!)
EVERYONE missing Pinkie's secret message, which would have been a dead giveaway (I feel sorry for the troll,likely having spent so much work on that bit of genius, but that was WAY out of character for Pinkie, and would have been a dead giveaway)
Me contacting the troll privately

Any of those not happening would have resulted in troll fail. I'm guessing Pinkie was exstatic at seeing how things were playing.

Also, I wasn't totally convinced it was real through this (40% sure it was a troll at first, then staying around 50/50, and mostly continuing this just in case it wasn't), so I obviously would have been very cautious, and likely either bought the items through eBay/PayPal, or had the troll register through one of the big banks for escrow.

They think I'm a furry, and that's all they need. Doesn't bother me, because I'm quite comfortable with myself, and think even less of them *shrug* So, let them have their fun. At the least it's nice to see so many of them take so much time out of their lives to actually care about me. Makes me feel special  Cheesy

And yeah, I would also love to hear Pinkie's opinion on how this worked out.

Pinkie set the stage in early July, waiting for the right time to spring the trap. Once all the ingredients where placed on the table, it was then time to mix and stir. A recipe for success. Again, great gag! BTW, The Cake is a Lie!

MacArthur Park

Spring was never waiting for us, girl
It ran one step ahead
As we followed in the dance
Between the parted pages and were pressed,
In love's hot, fevered iron
Like a striped pair of pants

CHORUS
MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark
All the sweet, green icing flowing down...
Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again
Oh, no!

I recall the yellow cotton dress
Foaming like a wave
On the ground around your knees
The birds, like tender babies in your hands
And the old men playing checkers by the trees

CHORUS

There will be another song for me
For I will sing it
There will be another dream for me
Someone will bring it
I will drink the wine while it is warm
And never let you catch me looking at the sun
And after all the loves of my life
After all the loves of my life
You'll still be the one.

I will take my life into my hands and I will use it
I will win the worship in their eyes and I will lose it
I will have the things that I desire
And my passion flow like rivers through the sky.
And after all the loves of my life
After all the loves of my life
I'll be thinking of you
And wondering why.

MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark
All the sweet, green icing flowing down...
Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again
Oh, no!
Oh, no
No, no
Oh NO!!

Rassah (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 04:52:14 PM

Poor Pinkie was sent away to camp after all. Just got this in my PM

I'm banned for trolling (more likely for admitting I did the goatse myself) so I can't really reply in the thread anymore.  Not gonna waste time getting this account through Newbie.

Post this if you want:

How about a little honest insight. Obviously, you planned this back in early July. Reason? Also, you must have had many of belly buster laughs. Way more than we had. Share with us one or two of your biggest belly busters so that we can extract a tad more value from your masterpiece.

You can't really script something like this.  I created the charecter of a hyper libertarian + hyper christian + pony obsessed because those are three great perspectives to troll from because they can make people very, very irrationaly angry because of a lot of associated baggage from those groups.  

I wanted her to simultaneously think everything should be legal because she is libertarian but everything is evil because she is Christian.  It lets you troll from either direction.

My biggest laughs were actually the moments when people noticed how weak some of her homeschooling was (E Pluribus Unum, Australian Economics) but I also facepalmed when nobody noticed some of them (...why our founding fathers like Thomas Jefferson were so opposed to public schooling)

I also enjoyed the goatse bomb, I know it's low brow and overdone but it was a perfect oppurtunity considering the Cosby hack made it so likely passwords had been stolen.  

I prefer the more subtle stuff most of the time, so when it's time to go over the top and decapitate a pony it seems more credible.

But yeah I was just improvising, there was no master plan, I probably would have kept it going for quite a while in random threads if Rassah didn't hook so hard and I got a bit over-ambitious but sloppy at the same time.

Heh, Dad would not have cared what species.  The camp thing was actually established before the big Rassah/Pinkie debate, so it wasn't deduction or anything just a good coincidence.  There is wide awareness of those camps and how horrible they are so it was going to piss someone off.  I actually assumed you had gotten the message but didn't want to tip off dad since you were so quick to say you would buy the ponies.  I felt it was in charecter because she wasn't even asking to be saved herself, she was worried about the ponies.

I obviously would have been very cautious, and likely either bought the items through eBay/PayPal, or had the troll register through one of the big banks for escrow.

Yeah, there would be no way to handle that which is why you weren't going to win the bidding for the ponies.  They were going to be shipped to Lagos.

I guess you established your character well enough that I didn't need to find the secret messages to know what she cared about. And, honestly, had I lost the auction (which itself would've been interesting, since that "Rich Uncle" description in my first message wasn't a lie), I would've just kept a record of the items that were sold in case I needed to obtain similar ones in the future. Yeah, I'm too much of a softie Smiley
NF6X

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 05:12:14 PM

Quote from: Temporary
They were going to be shipped to Lagos.

ROFL!  "Dad" gets 419-scammed! Grin

Here's the PM that I got:

Quote from: Temporary
Fraid I won't be able to stick around, as I have been banned for trolling.  This forum has a strict policy on that, ya know. Tongue  I'll be around though, it will be interesting to see if anyone can spot my other accounts.  Please post in the thread that my banning has ended any further feedback on the matter if you have a moment.

99% of the time, I think that trolls are the scum of the earth. This was that 1% exception, though.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 05:33:43 PM

Is Pinkie really kicked off this forum? How was he able to PM you? Why does it look like the account is still active? Am I still being trolled? Where are my pineapples?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 06:22:18 PM

Is Pinkie really kicked off this forum? How was he able to PM you? Why does it look like the account is still active? Am I still being trolled? Where are my pineapples?

Most of the time you manage to troll yourself.  Cheesy
NF6X

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 08:11:25 PM

He used a different account. Hence, the "Quote from: Temporary". Anyway, I hope that you remembered to de-husk your pineapples before you ate them. Smiley
GimmeDemBitz

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 08:13:18 PM

Rassahcoffeetable.jpg
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 08:16:59 PM

Most of the time you manage to troll yourself.  Cheesy

How So?

He used a different account. Hence, the "Quote from: Temporary". Anyway, I hope that you remembered to de-husk your pineapples before you ate them. Smiley

Pineapples have husk?

The threads linked in the OP were OBVIOUS TROLLING, including the girl's name Ayn... anyone catch the reference?  She's not real you idiots.

Although I would have loved to see this play out to conclusion:  "Hi, I'm here to buy a garage full of MLP toys that belong to a teenage girl I kinda know from the internet. What?  NO DON'T CALL THE COPS, HER DAD SAID IT WAS COOL"

Rassahcoffeetable.jpg

Kindly provide a better link.

RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 08:40:55 PM

Seriously? The coffee table with a dog-boner on it wasn't enough?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 08:48:02 PM

What a shame he got banned,he should get an award & a standing ovation  Grin

It was great entertainment & got alot of folks to come back to the forum I'm sure Wink

I'll be on the lookout for more "episodes" myself.Maybe PinkiePie in Paradise or PinkiePie goes to Washington Grin

I was going to offer help myself,I work with addicts & alkies (been clean & sober for 15+ years),I know of several "homes" that help abused kids.

Was just waiting to give her the info when things got worse.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
NF6X

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2011, 09:12:12 PM

Pineapples have husk?

Indeed, they do. It's that steel outer covering that protects their delicious stack of ring-shaped fruit.

GimmeDemBitz

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 09:21:50 PM

Most of the time you manage to troll yourself.  Cheesy

How So?

Pineapples have husk?

The threads linked in the OP were OBVIOUS TROLLING, including the girl's name Ayn... anyone catch the reference?  She's not real you idiots.

Although I would have loved to see this play out to conclusion:  "Hi, I'm here to buy a garage full of MLP toys that belong to a teenage girl I kinda know from the internet. What?  NO DON'T CALL THE COPS, HER DAD SAID IT WAS COOL"

Rassahcoffeetable.jpg

Kindly provide a better link.

Find it yourself.  I really don't want to look at it more than once.  it's like the ark of the covenant.
Sock Puppet

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 11:18:54 PM

I'm banned for trolling

Oh, WTF mods.  All manner of obvious trolling, threadjacking, scamming and other bullshit is tolerated here every day.  I don't agree with the laissez-faire approach, but you're libertarians, so I guess you can't help it.  This is your house, so I tolerate it.

But when one of them shows she has a heart and comes clean, then you bring out the banstick?
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 01:11:47 AM

I'm banned for trolling

Oh, WTF mods.  All manner of obvious trolling, threadjacking, scamming and other bullshit is tolerated here every day.  I don't agree with the laissez-faire approach, but you're libertarians, so I guess you can't help it.  This is your house, so I tolerate it.

But when one of them shows she has a heart and comes clean, then you bring out the banstick?

Seriously. The half-assed and arbitrary manner in which anything is enforced here is kind of ridiculous. I mean, bitrebel (if he wasn't a goon) is still running around and pinkiepie gets banished? The great Rassah troll is and will remain probably the most epic thing to ever happen on this forum.
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 01:14:46 AM

So she was really banned for putting on a show?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 01:24:24 AM

I'm banned for trolling

As Theymos proposes this for the new forum software

People who have their user account banned (but not their IP) can use a special ban appeal feature. Each user can appeal once, and then they need to wait for the response.

The appeal queue will be available to admins. It will show the appeal and a link to the user's profile page. It'll have these action links: unban, reply, soft-deny (allow another ban appeal in 14 days), hard-deny (never allow future appeals for this user).

After any action is taken, the appeal is removed from the queue.

The banned user can reply once to each reply that an admin sends.

I don't see why such an appeal can't be allowed now.   Perhaps Theymos could clarify whether the ban on the PinkiePie account is a permaban or for a set period of time.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: