Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PinkiePie Troll History  (Read 10724 times)
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12900

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 02:34:54 AM

I have no problem with this trolling (which was fun to watch), but wasting my time with "account recovery" after posting shock images gets you permabanned.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 03:09:31 AM

So she was really banned for putting on a show?

I don't know...it might just be more fake drama, but if she was, I am not happy. Either way, my comment about the arbitrary enforcement stands.

I am all for bitcointalk cleaning up shop. Hell, I would probably catch a ban and need to start from scratch--polite this time--if they did it how I would do it. I still think it would benefit these forums and bitcoin as a whole.
Sock Puppet

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 06:13:12 AM

I have no problem with this trolling (which was fun to watch), but wasting my time with "account recovery" after posting shock images gets you permabanned.

That is reasonable, and I retract my bitching about this situation.

I still encourage a generally stricter moderation policy.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2011, 07:18:53 AM

That is reasonable, and I retract my bitching about this situation.

Likewise.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2011, 04:36:41 PM

Possibly two other clues we missed: Using BBS as this is all BS (the first B for Bitcoin); PinkiePie's local time is in the Eastern Time Zone.
bitconformist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 02:11:42 AM

Possibly two other clues we missed: Using BBS as this is all BS (the first B for Bitcoin); PinkiePie's local time is in the Eastern Time Zone.
Possible other clues you missed: it was glaringly obvious that it was a joke.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 03:15:11 AM

Possible other clues you missed: it was glaringly obvious that it was a joke.

I remember you. You're the guy who writes great prose. An artist, just like PinkiePie. Hmmm! I do remember what you said. You've never met her. Neither has anyone else in this world. My other guess is RF.
Sock Puppet

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 03:21:47 AM

It's a witch!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 03:34:51 AM

I'm busy producing a YouTube video of this whole episode.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 03:58:19 AM

I still can't believe Rassah raped PinkiePie!

Are you reading the right thread?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 02:44:49 PM

Oh, I thought you were looking for interesting new material for your video.

Rassah: Thanks for the pic ROTFLMAO.

Now all we need is WikiLeaks to leak it into the wild where it will go viral.
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 03:06:03 PM

It's gone viral once before already, many years ago. People kind of knew me just because of the table. About 5 years ago someone even made an exact replica of the table in Second Life, pic and all, and upgraded it to be able to display a slide show of images people load themselves. A large long LCD panel under glass on a coffee table would be cool iRL...
Anyone still interested, the link is in the Part 2 Animal House thread, I think of page 7, first link in the group FAtlas posted. The rest are my bf's pics (stuff I'm not really into, so, warning, it'll likely be bleh for you too.)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 04:56:16 PM

It's gone viral once before already, many years ago. People kind of knew me just because of the table. About 5 years ago someone even made an exact replica of the table in Second Life, pic and all, and upgraded it to be able to display a slide show of images people load themselves. A large long LCD panel under glass on a coffee table would be cool iRL...
Anyone still interested, the link is in the Part 2 Animal House thread, I think of page 7, first link in the group FAtlas posted. The rest are my bf's pics (stuff I'm not really into, so, warning, it'll likely be bleh for you too.)

WOW! That pic would look so cool tooled in leather. If Martin can do this:

he sure as heck can do that. He's currently in the process of tooling this for a museum:

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 10:36:52 PM

Sweet Mother of GOD! That's perversion the likes of which I haven't seen since my last vacation to London. Have you ever considered a career with the Church of England.

Gives "bronco busting" a whole new meaning! LOL

I hated to do it, but I reported you to the moderator. It's common knowledge that the anagram for "Bronco Busing" is "Cunt Boobs Grin" and is code for... Well, I don't know what it's code for, but I bet it ain't good.

Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2011, 11:04:03 PM

Sweet Mother of GOD! That's perversion the likes of which I haven't seen since my last vacation to London.

Did you accidentally stumble onto a London furry con? That's one thing furs definitely have an advantage over treckie, star wars, and anime fandoms/conventions: lots of booze, sex, and parties
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2011, 01:54:31 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2013, 06:18:42 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Sweet Mother of GOD! That's perversion the likes of which I haven't seen since my last vacation to London.

Did you accidentally stumble onto a London furry con? That's one thing furs definitely have an advantage over treckie, star wars, and anime fandoms/conventions: lots of booze, sex, and parties

That is a plus! You would probably like the Folsom Street Fair in my home town. Their is one event called the Bay Of Pigs that's most interesting.

WOW! Make sure not to post any pics, for it'll make Rassah's coffee table look like a set design for Dora the Explorer.
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2011, 02:56:38 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2011, 03:15:19 AM by Rassah

WOW! Make sure not to post any pics, for it'll make Rassah's coffee table look like a set design for Dory the Explorer.

I'm not much of a Folsom or Dore Alley Fair kind of person. They are interesting just like the Pride Parade (where I met and talked to Lady Gaga) but not really my cup of tea. I like the Union Street Fair better but they stopped allowing alcohol this year so it's not as much fun as it used to be.

I don't actually have any pics of the fair but there are plenty online. I only went once to see what the big deal is and quickly found out. There are too many people in the middle of the street exchanging bodily fluids for my liking.

One, you lucky bastard. Closest I've come to Gaga is have her walk by while i waved.
And two, that doesn't sound at all pleasant, unless there was enough alcohol involved to disinfect the entire event (doubtful).
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2011, 03:04:13 AM

WOW! Make sure not to post any pics, for it'll make Rassah's coffee table look like a set design for Dory the Explorer.

I'm not much of a Folsom or Dore Alley Fair kind of person. They are interesting just like the Pride Parade (where I met and talked to Lady Gaga) but not really my cup of tea. I like the Union Street Fair better but they stopped allowing alcohol this year so it's not as much fun as it used to be.

I don't actually have any pics of the fair but there are plenty online. I only went once to see what the big deal is and quickly found out. There are too many people in the middle of the street exchanging bodily fluids for my liking.

One, you lucky bastard. Closest I've come is have her walk by while i waved.
And two, that doesn't sound at all pleasant, unless there was enough alcohol involved to disinfect the entire event (doubtful).

The only time I went to a Pride parade was in 1990 in Chicago. I took my gay friend Aaron because he didn't have a car. (I'm not--he is)
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2011, 04:09:16 AM

You're right, there's not enough alcohol for that street. SF has a big problem with bug chasers. They don't care what they do or who they do it to. That whole crowd is truly mental.

Well, a short while ago we discovered that the plaq caused by the Alzheimer's protein is the strongest and hardest material we know of, so we'll probably start harvesting old people to make body armor.
More recently we figured out how to cure certain types of cancer by injecting people with modified HIV viruses, using those as gene carriers to reprogram our T-cells, so maybe we'll start harvesting bug chasers for cancer cures.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:01:44 AM

Bump, because I consider it the best thread on this forum, with thanks to the following thread requesting input: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=816706.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: