Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are. You leaving crypto?  (Read 3793 times)
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:28:52 AM

Actually this is a pretty good time to enter the market from a price point perspective, seems those exiting now will regret later unless they are up.

Yeah, those who believe in cryptos capability considerable this time would be the best time in selling coins in a market cap, since the value of every coins are cheap as of this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

No, I wont, cryptocurrency is for life, this is going to be around up until the world will go down to its last moment. Having a red market for a month and prices dipping down so badly is just normal for this kind of system where every altcoins were volatile. Just trust crypto guys, it wont be long and its going to go up sooner than we think of.
paramex

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:33:14 AM

Personally, I think I cannot leave cryptos because I will always keep hold until cryptos will make me rich. I believe most people are also paying attention to it. I really do not see my essence leaving crypto. Although crypto suffered a lot of setbacks especially the price reduction I know the good times lie ahead.

PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:43:01 AM

If we look at history, maybe this situation happens several times, but crypto still grows. And perhaps successful people in the past are those who survive in situations like this. I think the market will not go down forever, so if you have survived to this day, you may also be able to wait longer, because you still have a chance to be a winner.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

Come on, what's the mood? All that has the feature of fast falling, as well and has the feature with the same speed of lifting. Now the main thing is survive this crisis crypto and then it will be much better. With respect.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

No, because it has a great impact to our lives in different aspects. It’s like weather, there always rain when market depreciates and there is sunshine when market appreciates. Standard economic value I can say.  Smiley
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

I feel you also. That is why I never invest money on it anymore instead I just participate in bounty so that it is not a big loss in my part if ever market will continue going down.Doing investment right now is very crucial decision, invest only what you can afford to lose.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
chris.stop.her143

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:56:01 AM

for me maybe i will leave my crypto coins for a years if i did find something like this, like the bct continue to crash and all of the alts it hard to recover because of it, maybe it about to leave the crypto world for a months, and hope to check it after 5 months or long to see bitcoin recover and also all my alts recover from the dip.

like my fav. lyrics of the song made by greenday. "wake me up when september ends"  Wink
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

Not a pleasant period and maybe we are thinking the same thing. But I think it's frustrating because we expect too much and the reality does not happen just the way we want it. But remember, crypto does not become like this in a short time, and those who can survive on the anxiety are the ones who will be the winners.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:37:23 AM

No ones stopping you,leave now the door is open for the weak people around here and were not considering you as a loss in our community

We are here not only because of money,most of us are here for the technology as we believe that this will benefits our childrens and our love ones future

And if you are only here because you wanna gain quick bucks then go away find a life outside cryptocurrency
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:39:06 AM

here is what would happen if I left crypto...it is how I roll...I always 'assume' I will sell or buy at the wrong time....so...assuming I crack up and ...

yeah... I can see me panic selling BTC like a 12-year-old child...taking 25% hit say (15% cap gains and 10% state)...then putting it into the stock market and recession

a normal recession is 20% loss...thus now down 45%....but with Trump in office and the long time since last recession....call it 40% correction. Say recession takes

the usual 7 years to come back.....and in that time...I'm watching Crypto and/or Gold going at LEAST sideways if not ups...

so I hodl..worse case..I blow all my crypto at 1K or less BTC and still stay retired till 65 years (and start living off traditional investments 1 year early and have medicare already)

so ...people can beat me up on my $5,131.80 KNC Jupiter BTC miner from 2013...where all this came from, and me not selling at the right time...I can at least state

that and retired 3 years early...certainly nothing I ever expected getting that unit in 2013...and I will call it a win in my mind....if nothing else.

but damn, a 40% deep recession (likely IMHO) and 25% tax hit and be 65% down in fiat...if such happened with stocks/Edward Jones...THEN watch

crypto go sideways or up ...say like gold...naw....best to just ride it in the ground.....better story anyway, when they stick me in the nursing home someday...the currency

of nursing homes is 'stories' ....chump or champ..this was a doozy

(sorry to expose everyone to my convoluted logic)

So anyway..in HODL mode...riding it down...my current 'theory' is EVERYTHING IS A FRIGGING BUBBLE and BTC is just the first crack in the ice....thus my logic on this....warped

thou it may be!

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
mjvilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

here is what would happen if I left crypto...it is how I roll...I always 'assume' I will sell or buy at the wrong time....so...assuming I crack up and ...

yeah... I can see me panic selling BTC like a 12-year-old child...taking 25% hit say (15% cap gains and 10% state)...then putting it into the stock market and recession

a normal recession is 20% loss...thus now down 45%....but with Trump in office and the long time since last recession....call it 40% correction. Say recession takes

the usual 7 years to come back.....and in that time...I'm watching Crypto and/or Gold going at LEAST sideways if not ups...

so I hodl..worse case..I blow all my crypto at 1K or less BTC and still stay retired till 65 years (and start living off traditional investments 1 year early and have medicare already)

so ...people can beat me up on my $5,131.80 KNC Jupiter BTC miner from 2013...where all this came from, and me not selling at the right time...I can at least state

that and retired 3 years early...certainly nothing I ever expected getting that unit in 2013...and I will call it a win in my mind....if nothing else.

but damn, a 40% deep recession (likely IMHO) and 25% tax hit and be 65% down in fiat...if such happened with stocks/Edward Jones...THEN watch

crypto go sideways or up ...say like gold...naw....best to just ride it in the ground.....better story anyway, when they stick me in the nursing home someday...the currency

of nursing homes is 'stories' ....chump or champ..this was a doozy

(sorry to expose everyone to my convoluted logic)

So anyway..in HODL mode...riding it down...my current 'theory' is EVERYTHING IS A FRIGGING BUBBLE and BTC is just the first crack in the ice....thus my logic on this....warped

thou it may be!

brad

I know crypto price right now was very low compared last year but it is not the reason for me to give up investing crypto. There are lots of chances especially time for it to boom again. As we invest crypto, we should always consider its characteristics; fragile, moody, nomads and other bad characteristics. It depends on how we played on it, we just always be sure to attain good quality interms of earning. Leaving for me in crypto was so very far to do yet I will just wait for the time it will rose again, and I know for sure that time is already fast approaching.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

It's up to you mate. You might regret this someday though because pump and dump is a normal thing here in cryptocurrency. Let me just say this, never lose hope mate. Just speculate if you are too afraid to invest because of this pump and dump. One thing is for sure, cryptocurrency is helping a lot of workers around the world who doesn't want to transfer money with the governments eyes on it and those who are not eligible to do it.
EddyCC

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:53:00 AM

No. Market is still in its infancy. Everything is adopting blockchain now. I trust in this market and the technology behind it.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:02:24 AM

If you refer only to the peak of crypto capitalization, then you probably will not find what you expect.
But look deeper, even one year ago crypto probably no better than today. So stay optimistic, the market needs to balance like this.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:06:04 AM

Right now, I don't think to leave crypto. I still have some portfolio and participation in some activities such as trading and bounty. I realize as you that crypto market is now very dropped, all in red. But, I believe that the market will recovery. It is one of the risk in crypto and I think that the big investors just play on it. Just wait for the right time to manage again your coins.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:08:17 AM

the benefits that can be obtained within the existing technology and crypto in it is very dear to the left. even many others too would certainly judge the crypto is a job that generates so be very dear to the left.  Although these areas are at risk with results that can be obtained, I think there will be a lot of people care.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:11:09 AM

For me i will not leave crypto because it was helpful for me i can earn more money here for join the campaign of bounty. Even the price of the token is going up and down but thats one is a normal it will be recover the market.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

personally, crypto gives many benefits. many people are successful because they join cryptocurrency. although the price is often unstable but it can still be managed well. you can hold the coins that you have if the price doesn't match and wait until the price stabilizes again. so the possibility to get a loss is small.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

Maybe you will not give up, because if so, you will not be here anymore. Some people believe, including me, that by the end of the year, there will be an increase in crypto market capitalization. So let's start equally believing, because it will make it really happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: