Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are. You leaving crypto?  (Read 3803 times)
chriskins

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

I love crypto currencies, not just for the profit seak but because it's decentralized. And people are freely investing in it,  it's not just for the rich alone. But for every one who understands how it works.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:21:24 AM

I will remain in crypto it already affected my life in many ways its already part of my life, so i cant leave crypto yet even in the ups and downs i still believe in crypto to make a new milestone.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

hmm!! that's final? i guess you will never forget cryptolife. and i think you cant, because you are using everyday the technology that similar with this kind of system. and it slowly eat the entire community and those who will not engage this kind of thing. thats why you cant let it go.
bittnick

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

I think the big players are trying to get us to sell our coins cheaper. I decided that until you double your investment to even think about what to leave will not.
vssakib

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

No i can't leave this world. i don't leave in crypto.I am faithfully and honest lover in crypto. The price up and down it is common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price.I still believe crypto marker will be rise third quarter in this year.
makaro

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

Fondo Coin-The world’s first SE-ICO, analyzation of the 10 times price increase possibility of the ICO price.
After suffering from a heavy losses on ICO investments and Coins trading, I have been researching a new way to increase assets multiple times by finding and buying potential ICO early in the pre-sale period, recently success was Electroneum and Latium X.

Now, I would like to share with you how to make 10–100 times your account through Fondo Coin Presale Secured ICO. This Secured Package will help investors to leverage 10 times the initial capital similar to the Margin of an Exchange. But don’t need to worry about becoming zero account.

Fondo Coin (FDC) is Exchange-based Token of Fondo Network Exchange like Binance Coin or Huobi Token, Kucoin Share.

1. Way to increase 10 times of the investment (80% success rate):

Currently, the pre-sale package is only $ 0.2 / FDC. If you invest $ 100 in a Secured FDC package and get the right to buy more $ 900 with the initial price $ 0.2 for the next six months ($ 1,000 in total). At the Crowdsale phase, the value going to be $ 0.4 / FDC. Depending on market potential at that time, you can sell $ 0.4 (you have $ 2,000) to take profits and pay back $ 900 unpaid for the Exchange. Thus, compared to the original $ 100 in capital, you will earn $ 1,000 as profit. 10 times increase.

2. Increase of 90 times of the investment ( 20% success rate).

Profits are even more incredible if you can hold FDC and wait for it to go up to $ 2.

That’s five times the Crowdsale and 10 times the Presale. It sounds unbelievable, but this is possible with the Exchange-based Coin when Binance Coin has increased to a maximum of 240 times after 6 months of operation, KCS has also increased 45 times since its release.

When you invest $ 100 in Pre-sale and within six months, you will realize the FDC has increased tenfold, you use the right to buy of Secured ICO to leverage and earn Coins in total $ 1,000 for the Pre-sale price. Then take profit for $ 10,000 and pay the unpaid $ 900 for the Exchange. So you have increased 90 times the amount spent without worrying about account fire risk.

Of course, every investment is risky, but based on the solid platform and what Fondo Coin has done, the success of this project will be enormous. Look back the past, 100% Exchange-based Coin price increased after the release. If you wait for Fondo Coin to drop on listing, you will not be able to receive any benefits from Secured ICO. Especially when you register, you will receive airdrop 30 FDC and introducing more members will receive 40 FDC per new account created. Program is only for first 2000 initial accounts. Sign up now to get the most incentives: https://fondo.network/auth/register?referral=uUFtJRlW
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

I still don't find the urgent reasons why I should move out from cryptocurrency. Leaving crypto  is a bad decision for me. I know that the price is not exactly profitable for us. Mostly, they make us get the big risks. However, I still make it trust to stay in crypto because I have got many benefits from it.  

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:37:10 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 12:27:02 PM by Gonzo1977

I was considering it and I do believe BOTs have a very negative impact as we are dealing with bots that make thousands of calculations per second, which is not fair towards humans, but that is life at the moment. The best thing we can do is purchase good coins and hold.  
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

I think leaving is not a good option at this time when everything in dip and we are in losses because supposing that the smart people behind these market manipulations are not content with how much they made last year and are looking to become the richest people on planet earth.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

You should bare in mind that this isn't permanent because market cap decreases because many are dumping yet filling their bags but once they're done it's time to take profit and market cap will increase. You should know also once you get yourself here that cryptos are too volatile that people without balls can't stand with it.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

With the fluctuating market is not a good time for crypto but although i'm at a loss i will not abandon this world but i will do a strategy of long term hold

free space pm if interessed
Umtitima

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

I dont see the reason way i will go away from crypto to go away from crypto is the bad decisiosn my own opinion is that dont go away from crypto
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

Educate yourself instead of jumping to conclusion as per market rise and fall. You need to first understand the tech and the import of projects against the backdrop of world scenario. Only then take a call on your exit choice.
saelernet

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

No! The withdrawal from the market of crypto I'm not going. Because I believe the market will still gain momentum. Now some coins have started to grow.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

Even though there are some common situation like that. Well for me thats normal. You dont have to expect a perfect cyrpto. You just to be patience and choose the bounty that for you its worthty.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Let'em try milking the bull, ahhaha. When the bulls take over and start running the show again, will you reconsider your decision? Market cap is irrelevant, it is just the price multiplied by the number of coins in circulation. It is your profit potential and how you take advantage of it which ultimately counts.

Anyway, two years ago people would be head over heels happy if bitcoin reached 1000 dollars, ever. And it was dumped almost 6 times from $1100 in November, 2013, down to $200 in February, 2015. Now you are leaving, such a disaster.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

No, i am not thinking of leaving crypto, on the contrary, i am planning to invest more. As the market is down most of the coins price is low. If i invest now, i would gain good profit when the market rise again.
Karolina26

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

Cryptography strongly influenced my material condition and my inner views, and I understand that without crypto, I can not live anymore, it's interesting and it's addictive.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Many investors would be thinking the same currently, but trust me you would be leaving something that is the future of banking, trades, businesses and a digital world. The market cap held by crypto currencies is less currently agreed, but that is just because of all the FUD in countries and due to policies that are being implemented in crypto world.

But that surely wouldn’t last for long. Once everything is settled, we will see some steady growth in the market and a global acceptance by countries to build a digital world.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
D C C

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

just because of pump and dump and there is a bot, we have to leave crypto? it does not make sense!
i will never leave crypto. because i believe crypto is the currency in the future, i am sure there will be a lot of positive uses for crypto in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: