Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are. You leaving crypto?  (Read 3793 times)
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

I am not minded to leave the crypto. as I am sure crypto will be even greater and growing rapidly later, in tune with the rapid advancement of technology and internet. even the crypto will be increasingly involved a lot in life.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denzzen

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

I won't leave crypto, but I select more scrupulously through new ICO's, because too much scam and fail projects nowadays. And holding all the top crypto I have, selling it now isn't wise decision.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:46:42 PM

Bearish market with $255 Billion Crypto market cap can be a reason to leave ? The facts are that last year same day it was $108 Billion.
It is an increase of 236 % . For me it is not a reason to leave rather to stay and enjoy to be part of this  tech. revolution. If leave now , will regret later.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

I think that you take some time and reconsider your decision. I think you should take time and revisit all the decisions you have taken on crypto. Ask yourself why some people are winning in crypto and you are not. If there are some corrections to make, just make them and come back stronger.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
akonrupom

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

No way, we are starting now yet. I think we will see good days more. Cryptocurrency is still in the initial phases, the big money (corporate) is just starting to invest in this market. You just have to be sure that you do your homework and invest in a project that really solves a problem and has a qualified team that is able to implement the project.
We all here are still early adopters and just stay positive because Blockchain technology really might change the world as we know it.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!
I presumed that you lost up money on investing into crypto,right? Most people would definitely say this stuff is the one who do lose money because of the volatility. Well your own view is still valid though but its your own choice if you do leave up crypto because of such reason but there would be lots of people who would stick and decide to remain on this market even though its risky but we do know the opportunity that it  gives and not only on money making opportunity but also on the innovation that it gives.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Everandi

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

Theres still a way to earn even with small cap. Trading still makes some profit for me, so i better stay in
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

Leaving in the crypto are those people not full of  understanding about the importance of crypto currency fluctuation as high volatiles
leaving of crypto now are a lot of loses why because for sure the crypto investment selling it at low low price
if people knows when the right time to sell and buy the crypto investment and knows the how to earn profits and crypto, patience are best way to earb in crypto currency so there are nothing reason to leave in crypto all do have to understand well about the crypto crypto rules.

TAKE NOTE: do't panicking to avoid loses
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

I will never leave crypto world. Crypto already gave me a lot & cryptos present situation is not so much critical that we need to leave. Price can drop but it doesn't mean that it will not up again. We need to stay calm & wait for the right time. Good time is not too far away.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

To be honest, I wast out for about a week and this is want I saw today, the price is below $6K and I must admit that I have second doubts right now as to the future of crypto because of so many attacks including the recent hacks that I read and must be one of the reason of the price going down again. But we've witnessed this before, and we all know that we can bounce back and recover. So I will stick around and will not be affected by this and I will not panic and offload my stack.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

To be honest, I was considering this option, too. Then I realized this is not the end at all. Look: cryptocurrencies lead technological and mostly blockchain innovations. Even though at the moment they are driven just by speculations, this does not have to last forever. Startups are rising at an enormous speed. Yep, most of them will not be here in a few years, yes, most of them are overpriced: but those few gems are going to make a radical change. And it would be a pity to not witnessing this story  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
tylox

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

Hey keep your head up. Your post sounds to me that you are really frustrated just keep on holding and don´t loss your faith in crypto.
Why want you leave? The ups and downs by manipulations are absolutely normal, not only the crypto market is being manipulated. Cool
I´m really sure that the market cap will grow again and crypto have a bright future but it take some time.
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

Why would leave something that will eventually end up being the future? No, not any time soon. Crypto has even been the major source of income since this year started. Then am falling dipper in love with crypto.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

All things definitely contain many risks. so does this one world. since I first followed the development of crypto world, I have prepared all the risks that must happen.
especially, investing in the world of crypto is very risky because the prices are sometimes unstable or volatile.
do not worry, I think this is not the end of the crypto world. and I will not leave crypto for granted, just because of the current state of the market.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

Well we are still at the begining of the blockchain spac .We will see more regulations and more cybersecurity projects like LEVELNET will heal this hackers operations and for suree future is bright and market will recover soon
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

Why would i leave crypto? why would anyone leave crypto? where will  i go? cryptocurrency has just started off, and there is nowhere im  going, im here to stay for as long as i possibly can, to be part of this amazing life changing technology . only none believers and those who thought making it in cryptocurrency is easy are leaving, im here to stay

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

until now I have not left crypto
I still believe in the coming miracle,
crypto always give a surprise when I'm having trouble, and for now I'm still waiting for change in 2021

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

I guess, if you do not get a loss then it will not say that way. All those who are pessimistic about the future of crypto, on average because they have suffered losses so they pour out their frustrations by making a statement that the future of crypto is unclear on the grounds of volatility or fluctuations in the crypto market. Giving up is not a way to deal with the losses that occur but being patient is the key to a profit when we are in the crypto market.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:54:55 PM

for now I'm still with crypto. Because I believe in this crypto will greatly benefit from every field. I can do trading on crypto, I can also invest in this crypto. There is so much I can do in this crypto. So now I can not leave crypto with any situation.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

for now I'm still with crypto. Because I believe in this crypto will greatly benefit from every field. I can do trading on crypto, I can also invest in this crypto. There is so much I can do in this crypto. So now I can not leave crypto with any situation.
Same with mine too.I still believe that crypto investment is much more rewarding than any jobs offline so i would wait until the market increases its price again and bullish run will start.Retiring from crypto had still never crossed my mind so far.We just have to be more patient in dealing with this tough times.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: