Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market all RED today. I am so scared  (Read 5567 times)
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

I think that the crypto-currency market is already acquiring a green color. Already slowly everything is on the rise. So, that it is already hard not to worry. And you need to prepare again for new investments.
The fact that prices in the market grow only slightly for one day does not mean that the cycle is over and the market is recovering (although this is very desirable), as this situation has been repeated many times. It is necessary to observe the situation and hope for the best.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
I lost 70% of my investment. WTF is going on?? I am really scared.
Does this real the bubble will explode in 2018?
Please give some advices.
Thank you so much!

Keep calm buddy what you scared of , I think this is a normal situations market always fluctuating sometimes rise up sometimes down , be patient we see the end of this year . I lost most of my investment too .
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

In crypto market, all coins prices everyday fluctuated. Thats not matter market will crash... You can see green in some days definitely...
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

I think that the crypto-currency market is already acquiring a green color. Already slowly everything is on the rise. So, that it is already hard not to worry. And you need to prepare again for new investments.
The fact that prices in the market grow only slightly for one day does not mean that the cycle is over and the market is recovering (although this is very desirable), as this situation has been repeated many times. It is necessary to observe the situation and hope for the best.

Dont be scared because surely it will be green and rising again, just dont panic keep yourself calm and be patient. And I think you don't need to be worried about the red market because I feel that market is started to recover and I feel it will rise this week. Red market is nothing compared to green market because it just only part and it happen many times but eventually green market will become more rising.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
jay sd

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

When I see this kind of a topic I always think that this person doesn't have a knowledge or he can't control his emotions in this industry. That is not a good sign. Don't be scared. This is normal in any market.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

I do not think there is a situation to be panicked, feared or frightened because it is extremely normal to have such situations for the period we are in. Of course, the very low end of the price level is not unusual, and depending on the upsets we have seen over the past year, these price levels are not at all normal, but the bear market is very influential. Moreover, the only reason for the price decline and the only criminal are amateurs, ignorant and excited investors. These investors, who make simple mistakes in the current downtrend trend and are caught in panic, also support price decline. The only reason why informed investors are not drowned in these fluctuations is because they must not act in panic and know how to behave in such situations.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

When I see this kind of a topic I always think that this person doesn't have a knowledge or he can't control his emotions in this industry. That is not a good sign. Don't be scared. This is normal in any market.

Yes you are right, people should always control their emotions because the market prices are based on demand and supply, that is the reason why you should always patient on the market.
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

Most people probably lost more than 70% if they invested near to the all time high. Nothing you can do about it, either hold or get out.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

Nothing unusual on the market  - this is normal situation for investment projects. There are times when coins are raising and also there are times when price will down in some positions

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

Yes, all that I saw are normal for any markets. With one remark - on the crypto markets we see so huge volatility and development speed that nothing have any stock market. That's why all happen so fast

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

In any case, try to keep your peace, do not rush with the adoption of possible rash decisions. We must recognize the fact that nothing can be changed now. And selling coins at the current stage of the market is a serious mistake that will lead to serious financial losses. It is better to wait for the recovery of the market and prices.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

Today the market is starting to improve so there is no need to panic and worry. Look optimistically because it will be a wonderful time. Be assured that the market will soon improve and increase and the community will strengthen.

coin111s

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

You have to understand that this is just normal and I am quite sure that this is only temporary. You must remain calm and just hold your tokens for a while!
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

BTC $5800
ETH $395
NEO $29
BTC $23
XRP $0.48
I lost 70% of my investment. WTF is going on?? I am really scared.
Does this real the bubble will explode in 2018?
Please give some advices.
Thank you so much!
For peace and understanding of the situation you just need to remember the story. Suffice it to recall that the market in its history has repeatedly fallen. But gradually he regains his position and begins a rapid development. Therefore, in my plans, the sale of my coins is absolutely not included.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

If the market looks red. you don't need to be afraid and panic. You must stay calm because surely the market will recover and become green. And don't be a panicked seller. Because that will make you worse. Stay calm waiting for future increases. You will get good results.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

All the people in crypto industry are now at your situation I think. They have seen this bear market for long time now and still no idea when the market go up again. But the best thing we can do is waiting a bit I think.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

Indeed, the market has experienced a significant decline almost every month this year has decreased, we do not know exactly what happened until the market experienced a large decline.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

You do not need to be upset about time because of this situation on the market. First of all, you need to understand - you are not alone faced with similar problems. I already lost almost half of my assets. But do not panic - in any case, we have not lost until we sold the coins and left the market.
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

not only do you feel scared, but almost everyone in Crypto also feels it. we are all afraid and feel like being terrorized by a market that is always red, this is very bad. from crypto history this is the worst market.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

Cryptocurrency is not a bubble, but if the price goes down then it is sure there are no buyers.
All of that is in economic law, the bigger the buy, the price will go up and even the opposite is for sales, when no one buys, the price will go down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: