Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find potential small cap projects  (Read 351 times)
icohunter1024 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

The search for potential small capitalization, you can use the aggregate price sites like coingecko or coinmarketcap. You can use coinmarketcap with the "Trending / Recently Added" function to check the list of new coins added. In order to filter out potential growth currencies, you should set criteria such as.

•  New to coinmarketcap less than 20 days.

•  Trading volume is over 1 million USD.

•  Market capitalization of $ 5-25 million.

Then, you select a list of currencies that meet your criteria.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

While this is a good basis to follow. Keep in mind that you're still not guranteed to make anything. A lot of these coins are going to end up being worth nothing in the long run and you're probably going to be holding bags. With that said, the 1 or 2 that do go up, will probably end up covering any losses you may have incurred and put you in a little profit. Don't risk too much on this.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

whether by the criteria we can find a potential coin?
what if all these criteria are deliberately created by the developer by pumping it?

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

I do not support too small market cap coins, they usually have no volume on exchanges and secondly are highly manipulated, a single investor can manipulate it buy buying and selling in bulk, so im not interested.

Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

Join a telegram group and combine your research with knowledge of a host of other traders. You do not have to invest but you will be able to learn a lot about projects, and about how projects are hyped and bleed out slowly.
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

That actually sounds like a good idea. I didn't know coinmarketcap had such functionality. I'm going to try it when I get the chance later tonight.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

It could work, yes but it would be better if you caught it first before the cmc's listing.
Try to be the first one to invest on this low cap coins/token to guarantee an advantage towards those people who's waiting on the "recently been added list".

Sometimes, being added on the cmc listing brings a pump and that's when you'll gonna dump your extra low priced token/coin.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:02:42 AM

It's better to find the projects before they get added on Coinmarketcap. Look for projects picking up good volume on quick-to-list exchanges like IDEX. Decent volume + not much appreciation and then check for the fundamentals. If it's a sound project you are good to go.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:17:44 AM

If you are looking at recently added ICOs to coinmarketcap, then important to check the ICO stats and reviews first on icodrops.com, icomarks.com and other such sites and see if it is a good buy.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:20:27 AM

It's better to find the projects before they get added on Coinmarketcap. Look for projects picking up good volume on quick-to-list exchanges like IDEX. Decent volume + not much appreciation and then check for the fundamentals. If it's a sound project you are good to go.
do you think the coinmarketcap added gives an impact to the price of token? It's not. The majority of them get early hype when they are trading on the exchange site. Remember there is a lot of tokens are traded below the ico price just like XYO, OMX and they are all not seem good.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
JoonasR

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:26:49 AM

What's your idea, how many ICOs have lost money for the presale investors this year? I have been following couple of promising projects and most of them are in a huge loss.
duongluan456789

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:45:57 AM

whether by the criteria we can find a potential coin?
what if all these criteria are deliberately created by the developer by pumping it?
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

I agree. It's better to find the coins that has potential to go up in decentralized exchanges because usually the coins are first listed there before being listed in coinmarketcap or other centralized exchanges that has a bigger volume. Always check the social media accounts of those decentralized exchanges so that you will know the recently listed coins may it be in IDEX or Etherdelta/Forkdelta. There are also apps that would update you with new coins listed in exchanges. After knowing the coins, check its fundamentals and its community if the team is active and the viability of the project.

One of the application I use to monitor the newly listed coins in exchanges is crypto bot but you have to pay one time payment of around $3. You can find the app in playstore or IOS. The advantage in using it is that when a coin is tested in an exchange, the bot will inform you so before being listed, you already know ahead of others.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

How to find potential mini-projects to find them. My only way is to find information through telegrams so that people you know can share with me to help me with many good programs.
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

Small coins carry greater risk and higher volatility than others. Find of course such coins are not difficult, but whether they are worth investing in order to virtually no profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

That is easy. You can go to coinmarketcap, click on all coins and sort the coin based on their market cap.

But I would suggest you to look for coins with stable daily trading volume to make sure it is easy for you to liquidate in future.

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

Nice information from you dude, I do use this criteria also,  but majority of the time I go to etherdelta or idex, that's where majority of the ico tokens do get listed before hitting coinmarketcap, just make a good research about an ico get the contract address and search for it on etherdelta or idex then you are good to go
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

i dislike a couple of things about your method although i use it too.
1. using third party websites instead of exchanges.
i prefer using the exchange themselves because the volume there is more accurate than looking at the total volume of many exchanges that those sites list.
2. you are not looking at the price!
for example trading volume of a coin that is getting dumped hard is also huge but that doesn't make it a good investment! it is only good if a large volume of money is coming in and price is rising.
3. using market cap!
that doesn't make any sense. specially when you define a number for it. calling them small coins is better than defining a fixed number for their market cap.

--looking for signature--
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

Some investors prefer to find small projects instead of big projects but they require that those projects have the potential to bring them more value than the projects they have invested previously.
icohunter1024 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

When the project is small capitalization, when successful will give the profit many times the profit of the project has a large capitalization. Of course the risk involved in these projects will be greater. The ICO criteria of each person is different according to the experience and knowledge everyone has. There is no common criterion for all.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

Very hard to find good small cap projects in the last time, because there are so many project's that are popping up out of nowhere. The most project's that are new are mostly useless. But there are some project's with potential like THEKEY, it is one of the projects that I shill! ACC is also a good one, but the trading volume is very low (Accelerator Network)
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

It takes a long time and a lot of patience to find such projects. First of all, for me, they must be the real team with open faces. For example, I participated in MTC docademic ICO and it made me good profit. I also don't trust very much projects on millions without working beta.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

do you think the coinmarketcap added gives an impact to the price of token? It's not. The majority of them get early hype when they are trading on the exchange site. Remember there is a lot of tokens are traded below the ico price just like XYO, OMX and they are all not seem good.

Pardon me but I disagree with you. It's not exactly right to say that the cmc listing doesn't have any impact on the price.
Don't forget that it's the most used site reference for coin/token/exchanges information based on the traffic it receives per day. I'm sure that it engaged some people (for ex. the OP) to buy these new additions thus, increasing the price.

chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

I try to find good projects under 10 million market cap. That is important, but it is also important to make sure there is a good team and working product behind the coin. It crazy how many coins out there only have a promise and yet somehow those are the ones with high market caps. The great coins will have there day, just gotta wait for the crap to leave.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

Very hard to find good small cap projects in the last time, because there are so many project's that are popping up out of nowhere. The most project's that are new are mostly useless. But there are some project's with potential like THEKEY, it is one of the projects that I shill! ACC is also a good one, but the trading volume is very low (Accelerator Network)

I agree with THEKEY which is a real gem of a coin. The price is low, it has a huge market i.e the whole of China, and it is one of those rare projects that has the support of the Chinese government. Lots of potential there!
DanWork

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

I agree with THEKEY which is a real gem of a coin. The price is low, it has a huge market i.e the whole of China, and it is one of those rare projects that has the support of the Chinese government. Lots of potential there!

I will check this one out and put a couple hundred in it if I see that it's innovative.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

In trading looking how large the volume of the coins or atlcoins is to make profits as many people are doing transactions. If you are looking for profit in small capped altcoins then you should consider that price increase to that coin might take a long time since the circulation if it in the market so low.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

I think its not about how big or small the market cap is when checking the potential of the coin. Its about the development and how the community interact with the project.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

The search for potential small capitalization, you can use the aggregate price sites like coingecko or coinmarketcap. You can use coinmarketcap with the "Trending / Recently Added" function to check the list of new coins added. In order to filter out potential growth currencies, you should set criteria such as.

Sometimes small cap coins are easy to manipulate. Most newly added coins are hyped just to get listed on coinmarket cap. This can be a good way to earn money, however, this coins would not last long if there's no real use case or a working product. In the end, only projects with working product and good partnership remains on the coinmarketcap.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

This market is so unpredictable and analytical so small investors are more likely to rely on news to invest more, knowledgeable people will rely more on technical analysis, but there is no guarantee of 100 % in this market.
Alibagong

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

In this case, coin market is a place to register new coin and is a container to be able to know the proper price, we can know with the development of the project team in managing the coins so that it can be the best place in coinmarket.  Can also check with the progress of the project that has brought the coin, so with the success of the project can see the potential of small projects.
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

"E-commerce is currently dominated by data-rich middlemen like Amazon, Alibaba, CJ Affiliate, eBay, Walmart and other intermediary e-commerce application and services, but while these tech giants accumulate power through collecting more and more data about consumers, the experience and economics for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces remains stagnant. Buyers must search multiple marketplaces to find product availability and best prices. Vendors must switch between marketplaces to update their inventories or risk double-selling and jeopardize their reputation. Ultimately, these middlemen collect high fees on every transaction, cutting into vendor’s profits and increasing product costs for consumers. Marketplaces lack efficient mechanisms for rewarding affiliate marketers that assist with the sale of products and deal with problems related to fraud, spam, and inefficient dispute resolution systems.
Spl.yt has developed a protocol powered by smart contracts that aims to revolutionize the e- commerce ecosystem with its global inventory on the blockchain and tokenized rewards to incentivize honest, real transactions. Some of the capabilities enabled by the Spl.yt protocol include global inventory wherein listings are synced across marketplaces, more accurate listings and fraud/spam detection, incentivized affiliate marketing via automated payments, dispute resolution, reputation tracking, and fractional ownership managed by smart contracts.
With these thoughts in mind, Spl.yt is dedicated to maintaining a decentralized development and management of its ecosystem. But what exactly is the best way to initiate growth in a decentralized fashion? The following highlights some of our plans on how Spl.yt will achieve decentralization:
   Non-Profit Orientation — A truly decentralized project must be structured so that all stakeholders’ interests are aligned with the product’s benefit. Entities who exist to maximize profits and revenues are frequently manipulated to meet those ends, rather than focusing on driving the network effect through meeting user needs. For these reasons, the Spl.yt Core Foundation is a non-profit company so it can focus on making Spl.yt the best e-commerce system without concern of undue influence.
   DAICO — A Decentralized Autonomous Initial Token Launch (colloquially referred to as a “DAICO”) help bridge the gap between an initial team with centralized control and a product that is ultimately through decentralization. DAICOs give users protections over their own rights and an ability to influence how a team performs, all through a smart contract mechanism. This mitigates the risk of 51% attacks traditionally represented by other DAOs while still leveraging those models’ crowd-sourced knowledge, participation, and natural centralization-resistance. Spl.yt is currently exploring and testing a modified DAICO model to ensure the platform is already on the path to full decentralization at launch.
   Representation of All Parties — We believe systems built to coordinate many people’s behavior and transmit value are often better decentralized. A decentralized system must reflect the thoughts and interests of everyone involved.Therefore the interests of early adopters, developers, users, and anyone else involved have a chance to influence the direction without any single party accumulating veto power. At Spl.yt, we recognize that volatile utility tokens creates a situation where financial interests and users, and developers interests may clash over who directs outcomes. We are actively researching and developing methods to overcome this current market reality in a way that minimizes informational asymmetry between the parties to the greatest extent that is technically possible."
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

If you are looking at recently added ICOs to coinmarketcap, then important to check the ICO stats and reviews first on icodrops.com, icomarks.com and other such sites and see if it is a good buy.
I never thought that when a coin listing on coinmarketcap it will make the price of coins increases, as I know the trading volume that makes a token can go in coinmarketcap
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

I am doing the same as OP and mainly using coinmarketcap to find the small marketcap coins with potential. It is time consuming but good for finding gems.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:06:47 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 05:19:26 PM by iamzill

some of the ways in which to find a successful project is to look selectively based on the team of the project, if any team that has successfully created a project I think will continue to be successful for the next project because the team has a solid and working member hard. other than that the concept used also definitely affect the project that will happen.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:17:18 PM

ICOs are always a great place to consider starting, at least looking into. As long as you're aware of the inherent possible risk that comes with them.
I’m personally very intrigued by these projects and you might be too. The ICOs are TIP Blockchain, Daostack IO, GrapheneTech, Muirfield IP, and Deedcoin.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.

Muirfield IP is an opportunistic private equity real estate investment firm leading the effort to reinvent and improve private equity investing through the use of blockchain technology.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

Follow dedicated groups on telegram or discord, just like the Hunters. They give good advices about low cap gems and airdrop campaigns. Use coinmarketcap too. It's the Bible in crypto.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

Follow dedicated groups on telegram or discord, just like the Hunters. They give good advices about low cap gems and airdrop campaigns. Use coinmarketcap too. It's the Bible in crypto.
in the network in general, there are still good resources other than coinmarketcap. You can also recommend coincodex, because here you can find even more presented coins on the market.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

For me finding small projects is not to hard to do but making some moves which will give you opportunities to gain something from investing in them is a little bit harder, sometimes only hold could be to less to make profits from them.

fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

It's not guarantee that you will get profits on those small cap projects and the risk is much higher than investing in top 10 coins in the marketcap. Maybe for those experienced they can afford to take the risk.
Lucifer1010

Activity: 384

>•❤️•<

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

now, even you know whos dev, its not guaranted the project is legit, if you see how ico nowdays lol
theyre everywhere showing face, but even reach hardcap, usually market price below ico price, so i think its not matter anymore to know whos behind the coins,
but how the rerally work behind the scene Grin
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

Do you want to get huge profits from these small projects? I think this is a very risky idea. If you are lucky, you may be able to achieve it, but you must be able to take the risk of investing.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
pey

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

I think market cap does not matter, overrated. A project with $500m market cap can be very undervalued and one with $50m can be overvalued. There are under/over valued projects.

Mat Lion

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

SpectrumCashBot, [10.08.18 16:35]
@SpectrumCash is an exciting new crypto with multitple features such as Proof of Stake, Masternodes, and Stealth Address capabilities. Currently we are doing due diligence to find the perfect initial exchange for our users.
To get @SpectrumCash coin, please swap with the coin of your choice:
BTC => /btcswaptospectrum
LTC => /ltcswaptospectrum
Linda => /lindaswaptospectrum
NavCoin => /navswaptospectrum

https://t.me/SpectrumCash/4949

📣Welcome on Spectrum Cash channel 😃💪🚀.
✅ Last Spectrum Cash Wallets available on github.com/Spectrumcash/Wallets
✅ SpectrumCahBot  To use the multi-currencies bot, use /commands.
✅ Explorer (Explorer.spectrum.cash) just released.
✅ Bitcointalk announcement:  bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4681289.0
✅ Many BIG things coming soon !!! Stay tuned.

check it out on telegram you asked for a gem about to be uncovered there you go

Mat Lion
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

Generally there isnt a whole load of small cap projects with a trading volume of over $1m a day, I may be wrong but last time I checked I could hardly find any around the 5-10m range with that kind of volume.

xminerx

Activity: 172

quickest cross blockchain transactions

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

I think market cap does not matter, overrated. A project with $500m market cap can be very undervalued and one with $50m can be overvalued. There are under/over valued projects.

The majority of small caps will never go anywhere, agreed. But not all of them are trash. I am also into certain small caps but certainly not research projects that have nothing else but a white paper. What I am interested in are projects that are under the radar but have already a product with a strong usecase:

My favourites are: Sirin Labs, Hacken, Cobinhood, Pearl, Pareto, Bat,  Fuze X.
Check them out, they are the magic 7 that will surprise a lot of people this year.

Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

I want to say that it is nearly impossible to find projects with such a low cap and such a high trading rates, which are new to the market as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

In the long run, though, I think that the profit to be obtained from here will remain at a very low level, and it will probably not be worth it, but if you keep insisting on it, you might get a little coin and a small profit situation.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:18 PM

In order for a coin to be listed on CMC it already needs to have a significant trading volume before the listing and therefore you might miss out if you are waiting for the CMC listing.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:05:42 PM

Not bad but remember those coins can give great profits especially if you select the right coin but at the same time things are not so simple anymore, just a few years ago you could select almost any coin and you could have gotten profits thanks to the bull market and since that is going to take a lot of time to appear again then I am not so sure this is the moment to take such a high risk.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

Searching is very helpful to us like to those people who wants to know the small cap project who are potential.
Without making a research possible you failed in the future because you did not see and review the information of the project.
xminerx

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:26:07 PM

Not bad but remember those coins can give great profits especially if you select the right coin but at the same time things are not so simple anymore, just a few years ago you could select almost any coin and you could have gotten profits thanks to the bull market and since that is going to take a lot of time to appear again then I am not so sure this is the moment to take such a high risk.

Thanks for sharing, these are clever ways to find new projects that have not been on anyones radar. But I would wait until we get into a bull market before playing with these ones. Depending how much longer the bear market lasts...few of these might survive.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:53:19 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 09:09:03 PM by hulla

•  New to coinmarketcap less than 20 days.

•  Trading volume is over 1 million USD.

•  Market capitalization of $ 5-25 million.

Thanks for sharing, these are clever ways to find new projects that have not been on anyones radar. But I would wait until we get into a bull market before playing with these ones. Depending how much longer the bear market lasts...few of these might survive.
Well, the idea posted by the OP was the samething I also apply whenever I wanted to invest into fresh new altcoin that just hit the market and I will advice you to invest in those that still survive this current dip because it might too late if you're going to wait till is bullish market. By the way you could try LCS and AVINCO.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
xminerx

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:50:40 PM

•  New to coinmarketcap less than 20 days.

•  Trading volume is over 1 million USD.

•  Market capitalization of $ 5-25 million.

Well, the idea posted by the OP was the samething I also apply whenever I wanted to invest into fresh new altcoin that just hit the market and I will advice you to invest in those that still survive this current dip because it might too late if you're going to wait till is bullish market. By the way you could try LCS and AVINCO.

I see where you are coming from, small caps already have exponential growth potential, if you buy it at at bargain
it sweeten‘s the deal. However many in bear saison many small projects give up due to lack of fundig. Would it not be smarter to wait at least for the start of a new bull to reduce risks?

cryptovet2020

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

Buying small cap crypto’s takes a lot of research and consideration. Sometimes it’s hard to look at a coin an see is true hidden potential. A single positive or negative piece of press on any given coin can make or break those low marketcap coins  but after lots of research, i have 2 favorite picks.

The first one is Quantstamp that is a smart contract auditing system designed to help automate the exposing and resolution of smart contract vulnerabilities. and the second one is Polymath a platform for billions to trillions of dollars of Securities to migrate to the blockchain. It will be both a platform for existing securities to move on the blockchain, new crypto companies which are securities to launch, while also being a decentralized exchange protocol so investors can buy and sell securities safely and securely.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: