Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 01:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find potential small cap projects  (Read 351 times)
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

Very hard to find good small cap projects in the last time, because there are so many project's that are popping up out of nowhere. The most project's that are new are mostly useless. But there are some project's with potential like THEKEY, it is one of the projects that I shill! ACC is also a good one, but the trading volume is very low (Accelerator Network)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

It takes a long time and a lot of patience to find such projects. First of all, for me, they must be the real team with open faces. For example, I participated in MTC docademic ICO and it made me good profit. I also don't trust very much projects on millions without working beta.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

It's better to find the projects before they get added on Coinmarketcap. Look for projects picking up good volume on quick-to-list exchanges like IDEX. Decent volume + not much appreciation and then check for the fundamentals. If it's a sound project you are good to go.
do you think the coinmarketcap added gives an impact to the price of token? It's not. The majority of them get early hype when they are trading on the exchange site. Remember there is a lot of tokens are traded below the ico price just like XYO, OMX and they are all not seem good.

Pardon me but I disagree with you. It's not exactly right to say that the cmc listing doesn't have any impact on the price.
Don't forget that it's the most used site reference for coin/token/exchanges information based on the traffic it receives per day. I'm sure that it engaged some people (for ex. the OP) to buy these new additions thus, increasing the price.

chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

I try to find good projects under 10 million market cap. That is important, but it is also important to make sure there is a good team and working product behind the coin. It crazy how many coins out there only have a promise and yet somehow those are the ones with high market caps. The great coins will have there day, just gotta wait for the crap to leave.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

Very hard to find good small cap projects in the last time, because there are so many project's that are popping up out of nowhere. The most project's that are new are mostly useless. But there are some project's with potential like THEKEY, it is one of the projects that I shill! ACC is also a good one, but the trading volume is very low (Accelerator Network)

I agree with THEKEY which is a real gem of a coin. The price is low, it has a huge market i.e the whole of China, and it is one of those rare projects that has the support of the Chinese government. Lots of potential there!
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

I agree with THEKEY which is a real gem of a coin. The price is low, it has a huge market i.e the whole of China, and it is one of those rare projects that has the support of the Chinese government. Lots of potential there!

I will check this one out and put a couple hundred in it if I see that it's innovative.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

In trading looking how large the volume of the coins or atlcoins is to make profits as many people are doing transactions. If you are looking for profit in small capped altcoins then you should consider that price increase to that coin might take a long time since the circulation if it in the market so low.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

I think its not about how big or small the market cap is when checking the potential of the coin. Its about the development and how the community interact with the project.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

The search for potential small capitalization, you can use the aggregate price sites like coingecko or coinmarketcap. You can use coinmarketcap with the "Trending / Recently Added" function to check the list of new coins added. In order to filter out potential growth currencies, you should set criteria such as.

•  New to coinmarketcap less than 20 days.

•  Trading volume is over 1 million USD.

•  Market capitalization of $ 5-25 million.

Then, you select a list of currencies that meet your criteria.

Sometimes small cap coins are easy to manipulate. Most newly added coins are hyped just to get listed on coinmarket cap. This can be a good way to earn money, however, this coins would not last long if there's no real use case or a working product. In the end, only projects with working product and good partnership remains on the coinmarketcap.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
kubori102

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

This market is so unpredictable and analytical so small investors are more likely to rely on news to invest more, knowledgeable people will rely more on technical analysis, but there is no guarantee of 100 % in this market.
Alibagong

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

In this case, coin market is a place to register new coin and is a container to be able to know the proper price, we can know with the development of the project team in managing the coins so that it can be the best place in coinmarket.  Can also check with the progress of the project that has brought the coin, so with the success of the project can see the potential of small projects.
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

"E-commerce is currently dominated by data-rich middlemen like Amazon, Alibaba, CJ Affiliate, eBay, Walmart and other intermediary e-commerce application and services, but while these tech giants accumulate power through collecting more and more data about consumers, the experience and economics for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces remains stagnant. Buyers must search multiple marketplaces to find product availability and best prices. Vendors must switch between marketplaces to update their inventories or risk double-selling and jeopardize their reputation. Ultimately, these middlemen collect high fees on every transaction, cutting into vendor’s profits and increasing product costs for consumers. Marketplaces lack efficient mechanisms for rewarding affiliate marketers that assist with the sale of products and deal with problems related to fraud, spam, and inefficient dispute resolution systems.
Spl.yt has developed a protocol powered by smart contracts that aims to revolutionize the e- commerce ecosystem with its global inventory on the blockchain and tokenized rewards to incentivize honest, real transactions. Some of the capabilities enabled by the Spl.yt protocol include global inventory wherein listings are synced across marketplaces, more accurate listings and fraud/spam detection, incentivized affiliate marketing via automated payments, dispute resolution, reputation tracking, and fractional ownership managed by smart contracts.
With these thoughts in mind, Spl.yt is dedicated to maintaining a decentralized development and management of its ecosystem. But what exactly is the best way to initiate growth in a decentralized fashion? The following highlights some of our plans on how Spl.yt will achieve decentralization:
   Non-Profit Orientation — A truly decentralized project must be structured so that all stakeholders’ interests are aligned with the product’s benefit. Entities who exist to maximize profits and revenues are frequently manipulated to meet those ends, rather than focusing on driving the network effect through meeting user needs. For these reasons, the Spl.yt Core Foundation is a non-profit company so it can focus on making Spl.yt the best e-commerce system without concern of undue influence.
   DAICO — A Decentralized Autonomous Initial Token Launch (colloquially referred to as a “DAICO”) help bridge the gap between an initial team with centralized control and a product that is ultimately through decentralization. DAICOs give users protections over their own rights and an ability to influence how a team performs, all through a smart contract mechanism. This mitigates the risk of 51% attacks traditionally represented by other DAOs while still leveraging those models’ crowd-sourced knowledge, participation, and natural centralization-resistance. Spl.yt is currently exploring and testing a modified DAICO model to ensure the platform is already on the path to full decentralization at launch.
   Representation of All Parties — We believe systems built to coordinate many people’s behavior and transmit value are often better decentralized. A decentralized system must reflect the thoughts and interests of everyone involved.Therefore the interests of early adopters, developers, users, and anyone else involved have a chance to influence the direction without any single party accumulating veto power. At Spl.yt, we recognize that volatile utility tokens creates a situation where financial interests and users, and developers interests may clash over who directs outcomes. We are actively researching and developing methods to overcome this current market reality in a way that minimizes informational asymmetry between the parties to the greatest extent that is technically possible."
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

If you are looking at recently added ICOs to coinmarketcap, then important to check the ICO stats and reviews first on icodrops.com, icomarks.com and other such sites and see if it is a good buy.
I never thought that when a coin listing on coinmarketcap it will make the price of coins increases, as I know the trading volume that makes a token can go in coinmarketcap
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

I am doing the same as OP and mainly using coinmarketcap to find the small marketcap coins with potential. It is time consuming but good for finding gems.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:06:47 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 05:19:26 PM by iamzill

some of the ways in which to find a successful project is to look selectively based on the team of the project, if any team that has successfully created a project I think will continue to be successful for the next project because the team has a solid and working member hard. other than that the concept used also definitely affect the project that will happen.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:17:18 PM

ICOs are always a great place to consider starting, at least looking into. As long as you're aware of the inherent possible risk that comes with them.
I’m personally very intrigued by these projects and you might be too. The ICOs are TIP Blockchain, Daostack IO, GrapheneTech, Muirfield IP, and Deedcoin.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.

Muirfield IP is an opportunistic private equity real estate investment firm leading the effort to reinvent and improve private equity investing through the use of blockchain technology.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

Follow dedicated groups on telegram or discord, just like the Hunters. They give good advices about low cap gems and airdrop campaigns. Use coinmarketcap too. It's the Bible in crypto.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

Follow dedicated groups on telegram or discord, just like the Hunters. They give good advices about low cap gems and airdrop campaigns. Use coinmarketcap too. It's the Bible in crypto.
in the network in general, there are still good resources other than coinmarketcap. You can also recommend coincodex, because here you can find even more presented coins on the market.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:49:45 PM

For me finding small projects is not to hard to do but making some moves which will give you opportunities to gain something from investing in them is a little bit harder, sometimes only hold could be to less to make profits from them.

fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

It's not guarantee that you will get profits on those small cap projects and the risk is much higher than investing in top 10 coins in the marketcap. Maybe for those experienced they can afford to take the risk.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: