Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, the highest fall in the year 2018  (Read 1046 times)
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

At the beginning of 2018, Bitcoin was worth 18,000 dollars. Which was the highest value of Bitcoin history But this price does not last long in the market. Bitcoin began to decline in a few days and it was in such a way that Bitcoin's price dropped to $ 6000. That is why it is said that the highest value of Bitcoin fall in 2018.
Yes . bitcoin from nearly 20k to 6k. It overshadowed the imagination of investors at the time. However, I have faith that it will recover soon.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

Bitcoin prices have never been so low this year. Prices were down to 5,826.41$ (Jun 24 2018 16:04:00 UTC). Many advisers say that at the end of the year it will hit 30,000$. The market is seeing more than the fall from the price rise. Imagine when the speculation will end?

Things really happens especially cryptos because of its volatile character. Btc now keeps falling and remember that some of us wanted to have this kind opportunity because they want to make an investment which their target to buy is I think is this moment. There is still 3rd and 4th quarter which I think this is the time we will know the real behavior of this coin. Also, speculation will never end due to the fact that this is a decentralized system.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

predict the price of crypto currency using traditional means (technical analysis for example) is like trying to predict the weather with scissors. You have a devil with the wrong tool. The scissors are not designed for weather forecasting, there is no technical analysis for predicting the price of crypto currency. Therefore, 30 000 will be by the end of the year, 300 000 or 300 $ no one knows

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

Bitcoin prices have never been so low this year. Prices were down to 5,826.41$ (Jun 24 2018 16:04:00 UTC). Many advisers say that at the end of the year it will hit 30,000$. The market is seeing more than the fall from the price rise. Imagine when the speculation will end?

Well, this fall is the indeed a very contradicting truth regarding those speculation from many advisers. BTC price has this fall since from 2010 - 2017 showed an upward trend.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

The cryptocurrency market has a strong fluctuation. I think the $ 5,826.41 price is the lowest price this year. This is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin and other types of altcoins. The market will recover in time. Believe in the future of bitcoin. What do you think if price of bitcoin is 12k $ at the end of the year?
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

I for one have taken my eyes off the high recovery price value projections being forecasted by analysts. The figure of 30,000$ your are referring to is like doubled of what it started the year with and like ×5 of what the current value is at the moment. From all indications and oppositions facing the bitcoin/cryptocurrency markets, I would say a 10,000$ mark is only attainable for the year end!
Wise_man

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

speculation will never end because everyone who came in crypto world ahead of us already witnessed how bitcoin rise and fall and when it rise it is always at the new ath record.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

speculation will never end because everyone who came in crypto world ahead of us already witnessed how bitcoin rise and fall and when it rise it is always at the new ath record.

Well you are right we all see how far bitcoin going down and up we cannot blame people why their all selling bitcoin because we notice of the negative news in the market & continue falling down of bitcoin, but the good thing theres a high possibility the price can be climb easily like what happen on 2017 december correction.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

We must expect that speculations will just continue to rise up for the fact that as long as the price changes unpredictably, many people will do exert different opinions and outlooks toward price movement in which will just remain speculations because no one knows when and how the price of Bicoin will change so we are just up into stating what we think is right based on stated facts which can be coined as an educated guessing in terms of stating mere speculations that once proven true will be entirely acceptable to all.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

speculations are never ending, everytime that the price move there is always someone speculate about the price. That is the highest fall because the price is came from the top also and I guess it is the first time that bitcoin price hit that peak so it is expected. 30$ is not hard to hit because of what happened last year we are all in silent when the bitcoin price make a noise.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

That's just a prediction and still in the fantasy but we can see from last year in 2017 that mid-year bitcoin increased, at this time bitcoin price is unstable and it's worth the price decline. If bitcoins still exist in the eyes of people, surely there is a possibility that the price will be stable and it all depends on the number of people to buy bitcoin as an investment. We recommend that we now support and prioritize bitcoin as our investment if you want bitcoin to achieve the desired target.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

I do not trust consultants. I do not care about the opinions of the experts. because what they say usually does not reflect the truth. bitcoin is falling. and no one has anything to do. We can make good estimates. so you can make money by trading.
true, we should not trust experts in this field. the bitcoin price movement is based on the demand and supply of everyone's activity in the market, some people are good at reading market price movements but no one can predict accurate market price movements in the future
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

If you told us to imagine, so I would like this fall to end till the end of the year, because that time I would finish all my preparations for that. Of course I am preparing myself to a great pump.

t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

I do not trust consultants. I do not care about the opinions of the experts. because what they say usually does not reflect the truth. bitcoin is falling. and no one has anything to do. We can make good estimates. so you can make money by trading.
true, we should not trust experts in this field. the bitcoin price movement is based on the demand and supply of everyone's activity in the market, some people are good at reading market price movements but no one can predict accurate market price movements in the future

Therefore, it true that we cannot trust anyone for this kind of scenario. We must only need some data analytics and why did bitcoin price fall. We  must need some time to have better understanding how volatile the bitcoin value. We cannot assure on what will happen on the future and we cannot predict that bitcoin will fall or not.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

yes Bitcoin in 2018 the price dropped and the lowest after the end of last year that rose to the highest price, so many users Bitcoin rich suddenly. but now Bitcoin users are very panicked seeing the market because Bitcoin is always downhill, but some people take advantage of this opportunity to buy Bitcoin and hold it because they believe Bitcoin will return as it did at the end of last year.
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

I think the bitcoin will only hit $ 20,000 by the end of 2018. Like bitcoins like 2017 have risen sharply in December 2017. With the emergence of more co-altcoin with better bitcoin features, choice. Therefore, bitcoin prices will not increase sharply at the end of the year.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

Yes the situation can change in any time. Bitcoin price is depending on demand and supply, if the demand is increasing the supply will decrease and therefore the bitcoin rice will continue increasing, i think that still people are interested to buy bitcoin and most of the people are waiting for the best time when the bitcoin price will get some accelerator, which we are expecting after July 2018.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

Wow, if what the advisors say is true then there will be many who earn big profits by the end of this year, and vice versa if they keep selling it now and leave bitcoin then only regret they get. But anyway the fall of the crypto market today is not a cruel thing, because for me the current value is still high enough for me, so it should not sell now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

Hope that the value of BTC last June 24, 2018 was the ATL(all time low) this year and that end of this month red market comes to an end.Yes there was a huge decrease value of BTC since the start of this year until present.We will just hope that at start of July a sudden or complete reversal of a situation will comes in so that bitcoin value will another ATH and will probably break the $20K at end of the year.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

I hope it is not so many that kind of advisers otherwise i will believe that bitcoin will goes to 3000

That year is different that 2017 i hope bitcoin will finish year on 10000$ level

and i hope for some stabilization on higher level that current 6000$

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print