Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, the highest fall in the year 2018  (Read 1046 times)
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Bitcoin prices have never been so low this year. Prices were down to 5,826.41$ (Jun 24 2018 16:04:00 UTC). Many advisers say that at the end of the year it will hit 30,000$. The market is seeing more than the fall from the price rise. Imagine when the speculation will end?

I am not doubting about the fall of cryptocurrency this year because I believe that it is just normal and is just a part of it's votality. I belueve that it would still go back to it's normal value just like how it repeated it's history few years back. Bitcoin would soar high this year.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

In my opinion, this phenomena will not end quickly, because to reverse the market does take time and process. Especially the confidence of investors who want to save their money and hope their income will increase, but in fact has not been achieved until now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

Honestly, when btc price jumped very high last year, I was really afraid that it will not last long and that trend will change eventually.
Price in any market depends on supply and demand.
When price is very high, many experienced and big investors start to sell in order to earn good profit.
After that, price usually go down and the same investors buy again and circle start over.
This year, it happened that also many bad news and rumors started at the same time and recovery period is prolonged.
Still, I believe that soon we will see good and positive changes in bitcoin price.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

Bitcoin prices have never been so low this year. Prices were down to 5,826.41$ (Jun 24 2018 16:04:00 UTC). Many advisers say that at the end of the year it will hit 30,000$. The market is seeing more than the fall from the price rise. Imagine when the speculation will end?
Bitcoin value drops to the lowest this year but there are many experts say's that bitcoin will hit the 20k$ but for this moment we should know what to do because there's a possibility that the value of bitcoin would increase  by the end of this year like what happened last year.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

I don't really care about what happened to bitcoin whether it falls down so deep because i am into a long term investment. What will bother me only if bitcoin will go down when the time come that i should supposed to sell my bitcoin already. If that happens, that my plan is to hold it for another year again.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

The real question is whether we really believe in the future of the crypto or not.
In this case, the upward or downward movements are irrelevant, because we can be sure that the future will give us reason.

Obviously, if we do day trading, we must try to understand what happens.
But without confidential information, little is done, these leaps have no relation to technical analysis or the economic environment.

It's just gambling.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

I am not doubting about the fall of cryptocurrency this year because I believe that it is just normal and is just a part of it's votality. I belueve that it would still go back to it's normal value just like how it repeated it's history few years back. Bitcoin would soar high this year.
Thats right, even in the previous. few years ago the change is worse than this. we know that bitcoin prices in the last year have very crazy increased price and we are currently experiencing a correction because of it. but you do not have to worry. bitcoin prices will definitely recover
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

The ones who are saying that Bitcoin price will surpass even $30,000 are making speculations on the basics of their feelings nothing else as there is always certainty among people which makes them walk away from Bitcoin. People feel that Bitcoin may sky-rocket again like last year but I think that could also be one time show only whose motive was to attract people's attention. Now, Bitcoin is known by everyone globally and still price is so low then how can you believe that Bitcoin will cross $30,000 by the end of year.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:46:29 AM

If you told us to imagine, so I would like this fall to end till the end of the year, because that time I would finish all my preparations for that. Of course I am preparing myself to a great pump.
This in other words means you are hopeful about the future and I hope that will come true when people will cash high but I do not think any more that the crypto will fall. We are already in the record low value in the few months and this has also caused some chaos to be honest but the market will recover and there have been some good internet gurus speculating great prices. Let’s hope for the best and fingers crossed.
Dortira

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

Of course the fall in price is bad, but I am  anticipating the overall growth when bitcoin would be accepted by European Union countries as alternative payment method
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

Of course the fall in price is bad, but I am  anticipating the overall growth when bitcoin would be accepted by European Union countries as alternative payment method

Yes, the fall starting from the ATH is bad, but does anyone think that the rise of it is not that really bad? Comparing the current price to the price last year at the same time is so different. The current price is far more higher than the last year's, and why people think that the price is bad? Let's look at it more widely than the narrow price change that we are seeing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
F$m@nia

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

Yes, the fall starting from the ATH is bad, but does anyone think that the rise of it is not that really bad? Comparing the current price to the price last year at the same time is so different. The current price is far more higher than the last year's, and why people think that the price is bad? Let's look at it more widely than the narrow price change that we are seeing.
Yes, you are right rise of the crypto is not too bad if it falls 10% within a day then it also has potential to rise 10% in another day.
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

In my opinion, this phenomena will not end quickly, because to reverse the market does take time and process. Especially the confidence of investors who want to save their money and hope their income will increase, but in fact has not been achieved until now.
Yes most of the expert are saying that for now we are having the longest deep period that we can ever see, but the hope is present that we would be seeing the great growth after this.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

Even experts think that bitcoin will never touched down 5,000$ mark but it really happened anyway. So be it, because that's how it takes to be in crypto and i'll just take this time the opportunity to buy a small part of it. And if experts' prediction will be true that it will hit 30,000$ this year, then that'll be the signal of bitcoin's steps towards 10,000$ value.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

That is the other side of the fact that they are volatile. Lets just accept the fact that they are really like that and they Will never change that. And besides the price if the bitcoins are said to be depending on the activity of the people so maybe this year there are a lot of people sell their holdings rather than those people who buy. Knowing the fact the this is a great chance to get inside the bitcoins the people are putting their moeny away becquse of some bad rumors about it.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

Right. ~ 5k8 is the most severe decline this year. Previously bitcoin was at ~ 6k5 at the end of March. But at the current position, it is possible to see that every move is more balanced. Can not determine at this time. But I suppose ~ 5k8 is the price at the bottom of the bitcoin before development.
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Right. ~ 5k8 is the most severe decline this year. Previously bitcoin was at ~ 6k5 at the end of March. But at the current position, it is possible to see that every move is more balanced. Can not determine at this time. But I suppose ~ 5k8 is the price at the bottom of the bitcoin before development.

We should seek for some ways to improve bitcoin price. We should advertise bitcoin to make its value high. It is midyear, but we cannot make bitcoin more low. We know how investors think, they should know what will happen in the next few months

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

I think that the bitcoin adjustment of $ 5600 is not yet the lowest correction in 2018. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are still in the long-term downtrend. So I think we have not been able to rejoice at the bitcoin price recovery.

I think bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in 2018 and may fall to $ 900. We are facing a global recession so anything can happen.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

Anyone who's still saying $30,000 is a hopeless dreamer. 

I say that btc will reach $ 3,000 per year
my wife says it will be at $ 30,000
My son says that after falling to $ 3,000, it will still be at these prices, at around $ 6,000
my grandfather instead believes in the manipulation of banks and futures, and says that they want to buy very low: btc at $ 1000 per year

Which of us is right? Which of us is wrong?
Nobody can know until December 31st; you can only follow the market, study the fundamentals behind the coins, blockchain / codes / contracts, and wait.

An Elliot wave or a Fibonacci retracement, as useful to the day trader, are easy to see and understand .... but almost always when they are already formed on the chart; almost no one can see them before or while they are formed.

EfganMiu

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

Yes. I think that with the price of ~ 6k5 at March's fluctuation is a final lows. but in this time of turmoil. Bitcoin has dropped at ~ 5k9. That is the price that bitcoin is still maintaining. Right now it is 6k5 beyond 1 weeks after moving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: