Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 tips that I did not follow  (Read 90 times)
CryptoMusicProduct (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

We have another bloody week and I do not trade. To distract - I study useful materials that I saved in bookmarks to read in the near future and to which, of course, I did not find the time. And today, having familiarized myself with them, I realized that I did not give time for them in vain. Here are the tips, following which you could save a decent amount of money:
• You can earn on shitcoins using impulses or a common HYIP, but do not invest in them for a long period.
• Stay away from coins with low trading volume and low capitalization. Their dynamics are easy to manipulate, and you can get stuck in position.
• Never turn a small unprofitable trade into a major loss from an investment.
• Never blindly follow someone's trading signals, especially if you got them from strangers from chat rooms or social networks.
• Trade in crypto currency goes 24 hours 7 days a week 365 days a year. You physically can not keep track of all the favorable situations, so if you missed the signal,
then do not be discouraged - there will always be a new opportunity.
• Do not set yourself a daily plan for profits - stick to long-term goals.
• Do not try to predict the top of the growing market. Wait for the signal that the uptrend has been completed.
• Do not spend on cryptotrading money that you may need in your daily life.
For trading, risk capital must be formed.
• Cultivate a nihilist. If you need your thoughts and actions to be approved by the outside, the exchange trade and investment is not for you.
• The best way to trade crypto-currencies within a day is not to do it at all!

And the final wisdom:
Rest assured,
you will make all possible mistakes. Do not reproach yourself for it, but try not to repeat it again.

I hope that these tips will be useful to you.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

There are several tips that we try and do differently of what works, rules that are set (not in stone, of course, but are common sense) and we go and ignore them and got hurt. Last year someone told a set of procedures and I failed to follow what costed me more than 30G so far, not my only hope is a long-term hold and market rebound. Not that I don´t believe in that, but I could have doubled my investment now at a minimum.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

You wrote everything well.I would like to add.1-When choosing an exchange, always trust the official sources.2-When transferring a token to the internal wallet of the exchange, always check the contract of Your token with the contract of the token that is traded on the exchange.3-Try to create your orders and not to use someone else's
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: