Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4160 times)
Vjatri (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:22:05 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
PageDown

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:28:26 AM

Nope. Doing something decent that lets you earn money isn't a waste of time.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

Bounty campaigns are need your patience and time.they are not wastage of your time it's just require your dedication.and if you follow all criteria of bountys then you will get your rewards.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

That depends on the end result of the campaign itself. If the campaign ends up being a legit campaign that pays all its participants successfully, that campaign would definitely not be a waste of time. On the other hand, if the campaign turns out to be a scam and does not pay anything to its participants, it is obviously a waste of time. This is why research and luck play a crucial role when selecting which campaigns to participate in.

Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
With my personal experience in doing bounty all is not complete waste of time.... Though there are some failed project which their tokens will have zero value and at the same time there are bunch of other projects with good prospects that rewards are valuable and pays off.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

It is only a waste of time if you decide to join in a bounty campaign of such shit project. See, the reward you get in a bounty depends on how legitimate the project is. Ofcourse you will get nothing but a waste of time for those pump and dump tokens but still, it's not that hard work. It only takes a few minutes everyday or hours to get a task completed in exchange of a few bucks.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

I think that this is not so, participation in this campaign can bring a good additional money

bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

For me, it is not wastage of time.
I always do due diligence whenever I participate a bounty campaign, I only support the projects and developments in the future.
Thus the tokens I receive as a reward will be a HODL Token for me and I know in the future these tokens will give me a great reward.

quarkchain.io
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

It is actually a waste of time if you will are participating in a scam bounty or in a scammer bounty manager. To make sure you should have atleast another way of income in making money aside from being a bounty hunters
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:40:43 AM

Well , that actually depends on the campaigns which you select . at the end of the campaign if you receive your tockens , it's because you've choosed a legit one and that's not waste of time , you've received the fruit for your hardwork .But if the campaign gives you a blow with a scam don't think that it was waste of time you've just learnt a lesson . so from the next time research and work . It's not waste of time .
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Yes it is very exciting when after the end of the campaign bounty it is necessary to wait more than one month. But I do not believe the bounty campaign is a waste of time, if you joined a promising project that you will be well paid for.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

I can answer your question yes or no.  No, because if the bounty campaign you joined is a successful one, they will pay you your reward and you will gain from your effort.  The amount depends on your participation and your completion of the task required from you.  Yes,  because the campaign runs from 2 to  4 month which is  a very long time to wait and if the project failed, you gain nothing from your effort which is a waste of time.  Select the bounty which you think  will give you tokens and select the bounty which you think got potentials.
kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

I think that Bounty Campaign is not a waste of time. You just need to give some spare time to work. That's all.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

Yep bounty campaigns are waste of time it can reach 2 or 3 months bounty then the distribution will take 1 or 2 months, but the return was great base on my experienced, but careful what you join in bounty because many scam bounty nowadays, you should check the ICO first before you join bounty campaign.

Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

It all depends on the project you are participating, as coins that have good projects supporting them usually pay bounty very fast, and hit exchanges even faster, so in my opinion you just have to find a good project stick to it even if you have to wait a little bit and be patient.    
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

I could hardly understand what you really mean in the post but from your heading I can answer your question. Participating in bounties campaigns is not a waste of time as many of us has made some money from participating in bounties campaigns. However it is not all bounties that you should work for as majority of them are scam projects and you will actually waste your time if you participate on those one.
Bounty campaigns are need your patience and time.they are not wastage of your time it's just require your dedication.and if you follow all criteria of bountys then you will get your rewards.
I could see in some bounties campaigns thread that some participants did not understand the rules and they keep posting.  Some did not even fill the spreadsheet form and they keep working expecting to be paid.  If you join the right campaigns there is no way you will not get paid.
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

it will only be a waste of time if the bounty you have joined is a shitty one. I have experience in the past that I get a large amount of money from a bounty which only last 1 month so pretty a good amount in a short period of time
Mohit1243

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:13:31 AM

I think Bounty Campaigns are not waste of time because most of them are paying to their participants but there is some of them are scams that are waste of time. so you should always choose legit bounties of good managers.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

It depend, the kind of bounty you do is very important, a person that spend time on scam bounty is waste of time but if contrary it worth the time spent on bounty campaign.
waiki

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

It depend, the kind of bounty you do is very important, a person that spend time on scam bounty is waste of time but if contrary it worth the time spent on bounty campaign.
Yes I strongly agree with your opinion, his name is also a pretty free prize if this takes time, without capital we can get another gift story if we trade.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: