Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4160 times)
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

It depends on how much time and effort you want to put, if you participate in one or two bounties then there is no guarantee that they would do well when listed on exchanges. If you participate a lot of bounties (that require a lot of effort) then it is most likely that some of these coins would do well when listed on exchanges.

inixanfo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

I do not think that this is correct. If you pick bounties carefully, you will not be disappointed.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

I really do not see it as a waste of time. The benefit one derive for participating in bounty campaign is worth the time one invest in doing the campaign and waiting for reward especially if the the ICO is genuine. If you participate in good ICO for the duration of campaign, you wait to get paid in token and eventually made good sale for fiat, you would realize that it is worth it. I understand it takes a lot of time to make something meaningful out of it but it is worth it. It all boils down to patient. Patience is key.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
no. 'cause actually it takes month or two before you receive the token maybe you're greedy mate , lol. But yes honestly there are some not trustworthy bounty but not the entire section or thread on " bounties (altcoin) " , if i were you try to join on bounty campaign wherin manage by trusted member to assure there's a distribution of token,  But must wait after initial coin offering don't so greedy ,' cause that's the rules when it comes sending payment on bounty campaign.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

First of all, it takes much less time than for work. Secondly, for simple tasks you can get a lot of money, if you're lucky. Third, it is a good additional income. So I'm sure the bounty is not a waste of time.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

For me bounty campaign is not a waste of time provided that you have chosen the good ICO.Before joining a campaign,better check the bounty manager if he/she is an experienced one and try to evaluate in telegram group if admin are always available if you have concerns or question and if no one is attending your concerns,best to find another ICO inorder not to waste your time.
lebron

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

No it is not. When campaigns are done with dedication and all protocols are followed,it is really rewarding. And i dont think doing something legitimate and been paid is something wasteful Smiley.
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

Of course, bounty campaigns is not a waste of time. You can make good money here. But as in any business, you need to spend your time. Bounty is an investment of your time, for which you can get money.

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

Although it may take time for token to get listed in the exchange list or even take time to distribute rewards, but I still believe that bounties are not waste of them because most of them distribute rewards on time and the reward are sometimes very profitable long as the project is a potential one unless if you are into the wrong one.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Nope. Doing something decent that lets you earn money isn't a waste of time.

I definitely have to agree to this one. Doing/joining bounty campaigns is not a waste of time. After all, you are being paid in order to post something in this forum and learning along the way. So, it is a win-win for me. You have nothing to lose except to the time you spent. It will only be wasted once you have worked on a shit/scam campaign. And, basically it is also partly your fault for not assessing the coin thoroughly.

Instead of browsing through my facebook feed all-over again and again, it is much better to have a side job that makes you earn money. It is very much applicable to teenagers like me, who are currently studying and doesn't have that part-time jobs.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

SOmetimes it is a waste of time of course, but there are certain campaigns that are so good that you just can´t avoid jumping into these. I am in one that is cool!

musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

why should it be a problem that they distribute bounty after 1-2 months? It's important that they distribute the bounty after all, isn't it? I always keep my bounty, so I don't care if they pay me in 1 year...

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

If crypto depression will continue and market will go to even lower levels a whole crypto industry would be in danger and bountis will be affected too . If all prices are falling without any chances to grow , who will invest in ICO ? No one will , thus the amount of ICO's will decrease to almost zero levels and as a result bouties will do the same . If things in crypto get worse many things will change and bounties could disapear .
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

No! because bounty campaign is worth it if you participate on potential projects. You must research first about the project that you would like to join in, for you to minimize the risk on investing of your time and effort. Keep doing a research before participating and promoting it on social media or here on bitcointalk.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Ot depends on how you interpret it...  For me it is not a waste of time because you are earning in legal way...  Instead of wasting your real time for non sense thing you can used it to work here...  Participating in bounty campaign requires so much effort and time if you have a very short patience you cannot work here....  Though it takes a lots pf time before we recieved a reward but still it is really great so i dont think working here is non sense....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

I don't think bounty is a waste of time compare to the time you give to it, you spend few hours in a week to make some comment on the forum and at the end it will pay you, so it is not a waste of time, it is worth, and remember the tokens you got could moon tomorrow and make you rich?
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

Everyone decides whether to spend their time on it or not. Because there is an equal chance to earn a penny and get a huge reward. More important is how you choose the campaign. If you participate in the signature campaign, write articles and shoot videos, your chance for a big reward increases.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

Participating in bounty campaigns is not a waste of time, I think. The reward in many bounty campaigns can be quite high. But you need to spend your time choosing a campaign. However, some campaigns can be  Scam and it will be a waste of time. I believe that you should choose the campaigns more carefully.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

I think some after the bounty can be of a little value. But I definitely won't say in totality that bounty hunting is a waste of time.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

For me, bounty campaign is not wasting our time, infact investors investing in ico are increasing everyday bec. Its proven that it is worth it for our time,how can you say it is wasting at the end of the campaign you earned your rewards although it takes how many months to earn but still its profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: