Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4161 times)
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
If you recruit a bunch of empty, unpromising projects, then of course it's a waste of time. And if you take a good project, or a few good projects, then after payments and listing you will get a good reward. In this case, you do not risk losing your funds! This is better than trading, where you risk your finances!
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:08:16 PM

With my personal experience i don't think so. There are some failed project and have zero value and at the same time there are so many other projects with good prospects and they pays good. It depends on the project, the team and their whitepaper . You should do a good research on the projects you want to promote.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

No it would only be a waste of time if the bounty that you participated would turn out to be a scam or the team would leave their project,
But as long as the project goes on and they would pay you right for the work that you have done then it isn't really a waste of time.

Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:11:14 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
I could say that it will depend on our very own personal experience. For me who have yet to receive a token from bounty campaign have been thinking also that maybe this bounty campaign is just a waste of time but if i quit then nothing would happen. So i will just persevere and see what wil happen in the next few months.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

can, the current campaign bonus income is very low. Too many participants at the end of the campaign received very low token cards not enough effort we have spent. So I think we should not focus on this job much, just focus on business.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Bounty is not a waste of time, bounty pays and some people are using bounty as their full time job and they didcate their whole in doing bounty and if you ask them, they will tell you bounty is not a waste of time.

Mahanton

Activity: 2758
Merit: 635

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

If you recruit a bunch of empty, unpromising projects, then of course it's a waste of time. And if you take a good project, or a few good projects, then after payments and listing you will get a good reward. In this case, you do not risk losing your funds! This is better than trading, where you risk your finances!
Bounty programs wont really be better than trading when it comes to longer runs the thing on where it is on advantage is that you wont really need to pull out money from your own pocket when you do decide to trade with your bounty profits.Its up to your own choice either you would convert directly to usd or you would decide to diversify it into some investment like trading.Its your choice but doing bounty will always depend if you do able to hit up the right project or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

If all you do with your time is just to chase bounty, you are definitely wasting your time and the time wasted can not be recovered. But if you use your time to develop yourself and offer skill that can get you paid over and over again, bounty would just be an additional income.

hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

Patience will never betrayed you believe me, but watch out your greed and your lack of understanding about some project, its will keep you from scam project.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

Not necessarily. Not if you find a project that has a future. It becomes a waste of time when it's your only source of income and the current projects suck.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

i guess you have not yet received your big payout to post like that once you received your payout and it's a good payout I'm definitely sure you will change direction, my biggest payout so far was 4 eth when eth was traded at $700 and it took me three months to get it but its worth it.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:19:50 PM

If all you do with your time is just to chase bounty, you are definitely wasting your time and the time wasted can not be recovered. But if you use your time to develop yourself and offer skill that can get you paid over and over again, bounty would just be an additional income.
I don't think it fully as such. Perhaps the bounty is not a regular income can bring in each month. Bounty campaign is also a job, if pursued and explored then it can really give you even greater earnings. need totality to participate in the bounty. Despite having two jobs at once the better, and have double income.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

Not all bounty campaign, and I think that wasnt a waste of time even it takes months, especially when its value was worth it. But we cant deny that there are some token that are useless but takes so many months before they distribute it. It was fine to wait because if we will not wait, how can we earn money without investing something.

geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

Some campaign that last long have two very different reasons.  First is that it may have really high value. There are some circumstances where managers extend eventhough they have reached the soft cap because they think that tgey can reach the hard cap in just a small period of time. The other reason is because they have not reached the soft cap. Some bounties dont reach the soft cap sa they estimated resultung to either extend of campaign or failure of the campaign so it is better to continue than to waste what already started.

Udrujes

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

Well, in general everything looks like this, but it seems to me that there is something in this, otherwise it would not be so popular.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

I do not think it's a waste, if you choose the right potential ICO project, your bonus will be worth it and you will have a high income at the end of the campaign.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Yes obviously, a bounty campaign will only be a waste of time because the results we can most likely are not feasible even though there are still some good to follow. So far I'm not interested in participating in bounty campaigns, because I've had many complaints from a lot of users for a long time that the tokens they get even though it's listed on an exchange but the value is very low and it's a long way from what they promised at the beginning they say have a high value. hmm...

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mashina65

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

Previously, you could make good money on the bounty. But now there is an opportunity to earn, the main experience, effort and patience
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

If we define them as extra work, I see ok, do not acknowledge them as the main job, you will regret that there are too many bonuses going on scams or very low pay. Do not spend full time on bonuses
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

I do not agree with you. For good work you can get good money. Yes, I do not argue that the work in the bounty. Requires system work. It takes a long time to lead about forty or sixty projects. But your work, my friend, in any case, pay off. I think it's better to bargain than to sell galoshes in the market. As the Russian folk proverb says "You can not get a fish out of a pond without labor"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: