Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4160 times)
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

It will be a waste of time if you choose a potential ICO project. Because the bounty usually lasts about 2 to 3 months. Therefore, to make a high profit, ICO project selection is essential. You need to study carefully to be able to choose the most potent ICO possible, avoid the risk.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
asuredbet3

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

It all goes down to doing the right project that isn't scam and ends up being successful. I think time of payment is really not that relevant. As long as the bounty manager is legit and the project successful, you will definitely get paid. It also goes down to patience.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

That's what Bounty hunters would usually say in a failed ICO. Now I don't think the same would be said about successful ICO's that paid a very handsome reward! Yes the whole process takes months. But that's just how the system works which is why patience is very important here. Now if you don't want to wait for months and take the risk of having wasted your time in a campaign, don't join! It's as simple as that...

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:21:02 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 11:49:27 PM by xiboothrezi

no, just bounty campaign is very effective to fill the spare time. not in vain if you can choose and analyze a profitable project. so it will not take the conclusion that the bounty campaign is a waste of time. Think of it as a pleasure, the risk of unpaid or stuck scam is a natural thing, all things must have risks.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

I am not sure as I have not experience joining bounty campaign but one thing I can advice is that finding multiple ways of earning money just like this one is worthy to try than just hanging and content in one source of income.
JulkaEsya

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

I have been working in bounty for half a year or more and I will say that this is not a waste of time and that you can earn on bounty campaigns! The main thing to do everything right and of course be patient!
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

Campaign bounty will be very valuable if we choose a good bounty. Do not bumpy follow bounty campaign. It will definitely waste your time. Lots of nice bounty. But look for bounty with good planning. Always read their whitepapers before participating in bounty. You will benefit without spending money by following a good bounty.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

Most of the time it's a waste of time, that's right, but a few are worth doing if they don't scam... For such campaigns, everything may look professional: The project itself, website, team and etc. However, they can run away with the common cliche: "We're hacked!" Hence ICO ratings are quite important for both investors and bounty hunters.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

Bounty campaign has never been a waste of time because through bounty campaigns a lot of people has improve their lives through this.Well there are instances that you can join scam ICO's but just don't give up since it's a part of learning so that next time you will be very careful in choosing the right the ICO to join.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
We don't encourage you to join bounties if you feel like that. It is only for the people who can spend such time and can manage to wait. Actually, there is no easy money in crypto, you should have to work for it even though it takes for a year. If you don't have such perspective, crypto life isn't a place for you. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

As my friend experience because he is one who are always joining in bounty that yes its hard to wait until the token was listed on the exchange but you need was patient, wait the exchange because if the token have already exchange you will be amaze on the value that you can get on that token its hard but it will be success after the end and after you get the exchange.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

I think it's a false thought. If you do not take the time to participate in the bonus campaign, why are you getting the money? Joining the bonus campaign you do not have to worry about the price of the coin up or down. This is a free way to make money without investing. I like bounty.
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

I do not think so. I get great benefits by following bounty. I never carelessly follow the bounty. I will definitely choose a good bounty. Then choose the campaign with the most rewards. I am diligently working on bounty and not half
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:50:59 PM

No it isn't a waste of time you could earn a good profit from it ,
I think what you are saying is the bounty that didn't pay their bounty participants and it isn't new in this there are so many bounty that are just a bunch of scam so the best way for not getting in their project is read their white paper first and review their team member .
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:51:03 PM

Not at all, Bounty campaigns helps the ICO to let other investors know them. By doing a bounty campaign you are sharing their project to others and it catches others attention. This way they might be noticed on the crypto space and will most be likely to be invested. Bounty campaign is like a marketing of one's ICO.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

Its okay mate being bounty hunter campaign participant is part of life of the hunters give a lot of patience to wiait the rewards from the project and the value or the token are not in the market another time to wait when the token are become valuable, if the hunter got the rewards came from the bounty always thinking their the rewards are long time investment.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

First time be a bounty hunter, I also feel the same with you. Distribution of bounty results varied there is 1 week after the project is completed and there is to wait several months. I have experienced everything. One thing that must be possessed is patient. Maybe developers have a good plan in the future.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

If you have chosen the wrong company, you can really lose valuable time. Therefore, you can not join the campaign without first analyzing it.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

Due to the nature of market nowadays, ICOs take longer time to achieve soft cap or hard cap, so the longer the bounty period too. It's frustrating that we have to wait again few months after ICO to receive bounty rewards.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:10:18 AM

In my experience doing bounty campaign specially if the ICO does well and in the good case scenario reached the hard cap it is well worth it. Also if the blockchain project has a good future then the token price will substancialy increase in price overtime.

The only caveat is that you should choose carefully what projects you would want to join as not all of them will be good and most of them will just be a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: