Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4163 times)
megan57

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

indeed bounty campaign takes time and patience, it all depends on your attitude. but if I think a bounty campaign is fun and will earn money.

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:49:51 AM

What you say is the same as I think right now. I also like that. Sometimes I feel lazy to participate in bounty. Not because I do not see their roadmap, but sometimes it's not like they plan results. So now I can only wait and be patient with the tokens I will receive. If not paid, yes it is possible they are big scamers.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:54:42 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

Perhaps for a small-level member will not produce something very big, but it will be different for those who have been long enough in this forum. That's why some people distinguish bounty and investment. Although I agree that doing a bounty campaign is an investment, but it looks like we should do both to get optimal results.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:58:35 AM

according to this, It depends on the end result of the campaign itself. If the campaign ends up being a legit campaign that pays all its participants successfully, the campaign will definitely not waste any time. Bounty campaign takes your patience and your time. They are not wasting your time. It just takes your dedication.

kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
Participation in this campaign can bring a good additional money. They are not wastage of your time it's just require your dedication.and if you follow all criteria of bountys then you will get your rewards.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:14:40 AM

It is not a waste of time you just need to work fir it to earn big. There is no work that does not require a no work to do all work that you apply is requiring you to do a task. It is not a work if you do not do something for it their is no company that will pay you without doing a job for them. So fir me it is bot a waste of time. You need to be hardworking in doing the task to earn big.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:15:18 AM

This is one of the consequences of participating in the Bounty program.
Indeed there is nothing easy in running the activities there must be a negative thing.
Similarly, following Bounty, there will be consequences that the token value will exist or not in the Cryptocurrency market.
My advice should be before you follow Bounty program you have to make sure Bounty program that you will follow is Bounty quality and have a good prospect and clear in doing business.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:15:25 AM

Well that would be the risk you are willing to take when you decide to join a bounty campaign. You have the option to join a bounty campaign that would pay weekly but it is only rare since most of the time it would take months before a campaign is finish. You should just have a little patience until such time your tokens would have some value.

There are times when you are truly wasting your time if you join a campaign that turn out to be a scam but there are others that are worth joining. As for me, I don't think its a waste of time. I just try to join a campaign because I believe I would be able to earn from it but I don't get my hopes up because I would just be deeply disappointed if they don't pay. I already accepted the fact that some would not pay.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:20:06 AM

If the project is successful and bounty participants would be paid why would it be a waste of time? As bounty hunters we must be patient and follow rules specified on such campaign, even if the bounty pays a month or so it would be worth it.

estupido

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

I think nothing can be said wastage of time if it produces and is able to meet the needs in life
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

Selective selection is required. Not every project is reliable. Some paid time but they did not pay. So. It is necessary to carefully verify the authenticity of the project.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:42:18 AM

It is like the mechanism of doing Bounty.
There will be a lot of time sacrificed to do Bounty, even a full day working on Bounty.
Bounty is the target of many people to get token for free.
There will be consequences if the price of Bounty token coin becomes falling, that's the challenge following Bounty.
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:46:24 AM

It may take months to get from the start of a campaign until you receive your payment but unless you are incredibly impatient (which many are) it shouldn't matter.
The key is to take part in multiple campaigns and stagger the finishing dates so that you receive a regular stream of income over the months. After the first few months you will start getting paid and then it will be regular from that point on and you won't need to worry.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

if you look it seems too time wasting but I see it is worth the results you get because with bounty campaign you can get very much profit if you become ico investors then you can get more results.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:32:24 AM

Not for me. Although it takes a lot of time finishing the project to the distribution of tokens and enlisting it on exchangers, bounty hunts requires us only a minimal time daily with minimal effort that, i would say, compliments us well thru salaries and rewards.
livingact

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

For me no. Because waiting for something that will surely come is worth enough but this is hard for someone to appreciate if he has no other activity aside from this bounty.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

It is a waste of time if the bounty campaign you've participated end with a SCAM and/ or not successful at the end of the campaign in which you will not be paid what you work for 2 or 3 months of bounty campaign.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

Sometimes it comes it our mind that it really is a waste of time, and you are true with what you say.. it takes time and effort and long waiting before you get your profit not to mention if you get scam or the ico did not finish... but then if you really think of what it help you with and what you can do with your profit you will change your mind and opt to be patience and wait instead.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:25 AM

It's a waste of time if the you are not properly s reening which bounty you will joined there are lot of bounty campaign which give good profit in return for your time and hardwork and there is some also who turn out to be a scam that is why you have to be selective in joining bounties to ensure high change of getting profit
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

Everything you said were true. Taking part in a bounty campaign contains no assurance of good returns. Even joining bounty is an investment and can turn out to be neither profitable or not. But definitely will not be a waste of time not until your tokens amounted to nothing our the project was a flop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: