Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4156 times)
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

Taking part in Bounty campaign is a very fruitful way to spend your time. That it can take a while to get paid doesn't really affect the fact that you are actually being paid for your time online. It is still by far and away the cheapest way for a company to promote its sale and services so both parties gain from the situation.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:06:17 AM

Bounty is wastage of time? I think it is no. But now days very difficult to find good bounty and also get good payment. So many scam bounty and so many participant are main obstetrical are get good payment. I think need some change on bounty rule and take limited participant on bounty program and the you can get good payment.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

It all depends on what kind of project you are going to promote, if the project is good with an experienced team then it worth to wait for few months.

Siblack

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:29:50 AM

I also think that way. sometimes we have to wait a long time to do it and we will get a legit ico and sometimes also get ico scam. so we can't guarantee that we will be paid in accordance with our waiting or not. therefore we must really be able to choose the good ico in order that our waiting will also be paid.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:35:44 AM

No, It is not wastage of time.

Bounty campaigns are best way to earn coins. It is not easy to handle bounty campaigns and it takes time to check work of all participants.

For me Bounty campaigns are best. Currently working on uncloak bounty.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:38:37 AM

All depends on the ICO project because all is already set on the roadmap. Of course, it takes a long time to do promotion so that the token can achieve sales targets. And the longer the following project necessarily results that we get too much.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

For now it's a waste of time!

It's a waste of time for me at present date, reason is that I haven't get any money from the bounty rewards until now it's been last month of March started doing bounty campaigns, received some rewards token but has no value no one gets into CMC for now. Tokens are of zero (0) value, some are listed on exchanges with super low value which is not worth it to sell, not possible to sell in that case.

But I have full belief that these tokens owned by now will have its value in the near future and hopefully will have a high value that is worth to trade. I really think and excited for the future of tokens I am holding right now.

Patience! Patience and a lot of Patience is what I am holding now!
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

Are you sure? Have you selected the legit bounty? Well, we may say the bounty is wasting time or bounty is a very legit process to earn the money. It will depend on how our way in choosing the bounty itself. Considerations are very important in selecting the right bounty to participate. So, just make sure that we choose the legit bounty with great token allocation and percentage.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

It depends. What if you are participating in a good ICO bounty which will become the next Gem and it can really change your fortune.  I agree you can,t just depend on it but it is better than Airdrops as you get much more quantity of tokens in bounties.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

Generosity takes a lot of time and effort . Unfortunately, most ICO don't appreciate our work and pay very little ... I think Yes, generosity is a waste of time
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

You get money for some basic actions, in my opinion it is quite easy and a good way to make money. The only thing you have to do is choose a project that will be good.

kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

I also ever thought about that. But, it was absolutely wrong. In fact, I can get a surprising earning from bounty. Joining bounty campaign let us earn more money from the token or coins allocated as the rewards. I know, in my Junior Rank at that time, it is very difficult to earn much money. therefore, I didn't only follow one campaign. I followed many more bounty campaigns to earn more rewards.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
buttonmc

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

I can agree on that only in the case that you know better way to earn, but there are so many guys who are just doing bounties because they do not know what to do more than that.
The White Devill

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:42:03 AM

I think we'll just feel doing a waste of time if we follow a bounty that will not pay us. I personally feel it really annoys me. Better to follow some bounty and focus it there, not half way. Maybe the time we have spent on the bounty will be paid off by the amount of profit we will receive.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

In my opinion bounty campaigns do not burden the hunters with the reward task, because every manager always gives a relatively easy task every week. But if you rely on a bounty campaign project, this will definitely make you difficult and think of it as a waste of time, because the average bounty campaign will always take a month or even more, let alone at the end of the token campaign will be shared, we never know whether the token is valuable or not in the market.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
If we take into account that most icos fail very quickly then we could say that a significant portion of bounty campaigns are going to be a waste of time but what many people are hoping is that the campaign in which they participate will give to them coins that somehow go up in value and if this happens it is entirely possible to get paid many times what you will get paid in a bitcoin campaign.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

No you cannot say that bounty campaign is the wastage of time, bounty campaign need patience every bounty is likely to be four or six month after completion of bounty you get your coin and after that the price of that coin , so it simply take at least six to eight month for new commers. but after this starting period there became a circle of bountys some are going to close and you join the new one at the same time, so after that you are getting coins as per your work in every two or three days of time then you will feel that you thinking was wrong at that time.so continue with patience.

BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

No, there's a nice bounties in the market. You have to select the project carefully and  sections of the campaign with the maximum reward.

CryptoEnthusiastNL

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

No, there's a nice bounties in the market. You have to select the project carefully and  sections of the campaign with the maximum reward.

Where do you pick the bounties most of the time?
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

No, this is not a waste of time, just we are now in the bear market, and need to wait for the bulls to coins that you get grown! In the meantime, you just need to do the job every day and wait!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: