Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:59:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4160 times)
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

Perhaps Bounty, this is a waste of time for those who either do not deal with it, or do not see their interest, I know many who have successfully earned in the Bounty and continue to develop in this are
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

Absolutely not true. When I cast my mind back to the number of bounties I have participated and the money I have accumulated, I don’t and will never see bounty as a waste of time. One peculiar thing is that it becomes very sad to partake in project and at the end of the day; u will notice it was a scam. This is the point where waste of time comes into play. We all have to make thorough search in the selection of bounties so that it does not become waste of time.
bucsren

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

No its not, time and efforts are worth it once the procject ends and they distribute the tokens or rewards. Signature campaign most importantly are good to spend and effort since the rewards are higher and you will get a good income from it.
RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

it depends on your point of view to the business, like all business this takes patience and long-suffering but you must also learn the trick of the trade to be able to stay afloat in it. business requires seed time and certainly comes the harvest time. so constantly sow your seed no matter how long you think it will take for it to germinate.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

I think this is not true. It depends on the end result of the campaign. If the campaign is successful, and all the members receive the reward, we do not waste our time. By contrast, the campaign is a scam, and you have wasted too much time. So you should find out when you join the signature campaign.
yazman

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

maybe it is a waste of time for those who don t know how properly to use it and to know the prices that you can get only by sitting at home and nothing else.
NeMa94

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

All I can say that I have participated in some bounty campaigns and got out rather successful. I have contributed, I got my coins, which I have cashed in. So definitely not a waste of time. Wink You should check the projects you are getting yourself into since not everything is worthy of your time and not many projects are legit these days.
uzurik

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

I do not think so! Earn a couple of hundred dollars, I do not lose time. Especially if in eto time also to trade in the market of altcoins)
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

wasting time doing futile work with no results, joining a bounty instead of wasting time as you work to promote the project to investors based on the time you have set, as long as you join a good bounty then you will earn a great income
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

Bounty campaign is actually a great opportunity that we must embrace and treasure. Yes, it may take a lot of time for us to recieve our rewards but through our patience, we could have a good gain through it without investing. Just choose the best bounty campaign for you to earn better.
Beet1e

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
You can take part in dozens of bounties (which happened, for example, in February), you carefully performed them, not being distracted by those companies that came out in March, but the trouble is that all your generosity in February can be fake... And those bounties that were released in March were successful there.  Tongue
( My story  Cry )
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:51:45 PM

I believe it is a waste of time only if you have joined the wrong bounty campaign. I mean if the project is scam, and the ICO is not legit, them of course you won't get anything. But if the project is good, then you need to be patient.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

I do not think that. If the campaign is legal and successful. All members will be rewarded with respect, so we will not waste time. I participated in many signature campaigns and was very successful. So if we choose a good campaign and invest heavily in it we will not waste time.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

No, i don't think so, many members here have earned a lot of money by participating in various bounties, so you can't say that it is a wastage of time. If you participate in only signature campaign and wait for the bounty then you may earn nothing. You have to participate in many social media bounties to earn a decent amount.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

it all depend to the kind of project you joined into. I think it is really important to do some research before joining so your time and efforts would not be wasted.  To consider in general, it is even a very decent income and a good addition to the basic earnings. In some periods, this earnings even far exceed the wages for basic work. If you pick more campaigns carefully , I guarantee you it will not be a waste of time. It is still by far and away the cheapest way for a company to promote its sale and services so both parties gain from the situation. But still I think  bounties need some change on bounty rule and take limited participant on bounty program and then you can get good payment.
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

If you are new to bounty company then you need to learn a lot. Before you make good money. There are a lot of scams nowadays. So work only with proven bounty companies. So as not to waste time
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

I think not all bounty just spend our time, maybe bounty that make our time wasted is one of the failed projects. The target of the project is not reached and the token price is low, resulting in a bounty that we can be small. The key is when we choose bounty, we must first know the project content and rating the project, maybe it will help us

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

I just make bounty campaign as a side job, do not make bounty campaign as your main income, because bounty takes a long time, patience and hard work, but we do not have financial risk, that's the advantage of bounty

BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

Any business that you consciously spend your time on is not a waste of time. The development team at bounty companies are engaged in a large number of cases at the same time. They can't immediately pay the token and release it to the market. After the end of the bounty company, when the work of the bounty is no longer needed, the company itself continues to receive new investors and is in search of new investors. So-continue to develop the project, create it better and better. Therefore, there is no hurry. We get paid for a little work, there's no hurry.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

No, not necessarily at all, many are legit and can get good returns. Obviously there are the exit scams and the like where a project's value crashes to zero in which case you have wasted your time but it is rare in my experience

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: