Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4156 times)
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

I don't think the reward is a waste of time. A good ICO project will have a huge increase after the listing of the token. It's worth it as long as we choose a potential project for the reward.
I agree on that,I dont think joining bounty campaign would be waste of time. A reward token from joining bounty is worth your time but finding a good ICO project is not easy.You must choose wisely the project that you think has the potential to grow and succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

Everything depends about end of campaign. If it achieve success your time will be profitable, but if end of campaign will be longer and suspected probably you can more lose than get
Zakifon

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

With the right approach and the absence of laziness - the company's bounty is a good means of earning.  And an excellent tool for advertising promising and strong projects that may change our future.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

If you participate in a good bounty and have a good and useful project for the future, I am sure you will benefit from it. Indeed most token prices after the end of ICO will decline. But if you follow is a good project, I'm sure the value will go up. So, before you join a bounty, do an analysis first about it.

It could only be considered as waste of time is it is a scammed. Otherr than that there nothing else. In fact it is indeed a good source of income without having to risk your money for investment. You just to invest tine, effort, marketing strategy, hardwork and etc.

mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

If you participate in a good bounty and have a good and useful project for the future, I am sure you will benefit from it. Indeed most token prices after the end of ICO will decline. But if you follow is a good project, I'm sure the value will go up. So, before you join a bounty, do an analysis first about it.

That's all right. Only sometimes during the campaign or at the end of the campaign, it turns out that no softcap has been collected or it is a scam. All work is wasted then. Scams are getting better and it is not easy to detect them even with careful analysis.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

But sometimes waiting is always the best option. You would know that the project is good if you're reading the whitepaper and roadmap. Maybe it's worth the wait.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

No, I don't think that bounty campaign is a waste of time if it will last for a period of time like that. We as bounty hunter must be patient and just wait for the campaign's to be settle down before thinking the rewards.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

No, I don't think that bounty campaign is a waste of time if it will last for a period of time like that. We as bounty hunter must be patient and just wait for the campaign's to be settle down before thinking the rewards.
Not all bounty is a waste of time, there are lots of people I knew that  who earn something out  of bounty campaign because there are ICO's who  kind enough to their campaigners who becomes wealthy out of nothing but just an effort of doing campaign.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

Not entirely true, some are very rewarding. And they are those who have been making a living from doing bounties.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

if you have a job that earns more money then I suggest you work there. I do not think the money-making job is worthless. does it spend my time ?? I can say no because not all bounty campaigns take a long time. you can also follow a lot of bounty so you can get token every month.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Not all bounty is a waste of time, there are lots of people I knew that  who earn something out  of bounty campaign because there are ICO's who  kind enough to their campaigners who becomes wealthy out of nothing but just an effort of doing campaign.
It really depends on our perception of the campaign we involve, before we participate we must read there project launched and we must maintain positive as always, I think it's not wasting of time to participate in campaign because we're builting our experience towards success ,it is normal in this kind of technology due to its decentralized by governments law.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

hmmm bounty campaigns these days sound like a real waste of time because some bounty managers don't pay at the end of the day but i think what you have to do as a bounty hunter is to make the necessary checks into any campaign that you are participating in .

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

Increase the pool of tokens within the Bounty campaign. follow a lot of bounty so you can get token every month you are entitled to a different payout structure compared to other users decades and Bounty has strong alliances with several Think !!
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

There are too many either not profitable or even scam Bounty campaigns participation in which is a waste of time, so it is really important to analyze both the Bounty terms and the project itself before the participation.
Tilisil

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

If you research and analyze a project first ,and if you make sure it's a good project and you make a profit,then it's not a waste of time.
Nathan_Resin

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

Payments for the Bounty campaigns have fallen dramatically. Of course, this is due to the drop in the entire market of crypto-currencies. I think that in 2019 everything will recover.
maulidin8888

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

indeed bounty campaign that takes a long time for example in his campaign could take 4 weeks or 4 months. but the campaign in bounty can generate enough coins
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

Bounty campaign is a waste of time when you a bounty that the project does not make sense, If you join good projects that have a good product and good use case then it will worth the time because when it is listed, it will do well

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:09:18 PM

Are you just doing bounty in 5 month? not a bounty that wastes time, but yourself, stop blaming other things while you who make the mistake itself, for me I think bounty even airdrop not waste time because I do a lot something when bounty running, try to make yourself smart.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

I used to believe yes but it has gradually appearing to be somewhat a waste of time because my previous campaigns still haven't given their bounty participants their respective rewards. But still I'm still giving a chance to other campaigns and hopefully it is just the effect of the very low market of cryptocurrency.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: