Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:16:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4160 times)
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

Participating in bounty does take time and patience because we expect free token rewards. About the value of the token itself, it is true that most prices will fall after the ICO is over but some are rising high. So, it depends on the project you follow, if the project is a potential project and has a future use, I am sure you will benefit from it.

Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time, it is a passive income where you can give a less effort and time while earning, a good reason to stay in crypto currency, some of the people think that bounty is a source of income for them , well it is true in many nature, Bounties have a lot to offer in order to gain some profits, investing in it is also one of the basic way to earn.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:02:05 PM

Indeed bounty campaign is a waste of our precious time but if it's time when we get rewards from bounty campaign may be lost words wasted time in bounty campaign.
megaflux7

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Bounty requires patience. Remember not every project does bounty so appreciate the ones that choose to do and don't be overly entitled. Bounty to me is a great source of passive income. Never a waste of time.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

Bounty campaign exist mainly to compliment your earnings.  Bounty campaign is not suppose to be your job.  You should have a job that fetch you decent wages.  Lower your expectations in terms of payment you will get from bounty. Bounty campaign is not waste of time!

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

that's right, it isn't as bright as it seems. And neither it is easy. But if you choose a nice project to participate in, it will worth it. If we talk about signature campaigns, rewards can be pretty big. But, of course, it depends on a project and a market situation, which at the moment is not so profitable))

Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

Not really, Bounty campaign is not and ha never been a waste of time, some of these campaigns actually pay so well, so much s thatthere are people living off them, If youget agood quality Bounty, You are likely to get good returns from it
edutBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

I don’t think it’s a waste of time. I know some bounty campaigns are literally trash but on the other hand some of them really helped me to achieve a good profit. So i try to be thankful about what i get till now.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

In a similar situation were the first owners of bitcoins. They could not have known in advance that something good would come of it. They just believed and waited. In general, the entire crypto-currency market is based on the faith of expectation and patience.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

When you start to participate you will not see results for several months, but then tokens will start to come, the main thing is to choose a good project in order not to waste time
Antana

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

It clearly depends a lot on each campaign that exists at the moment, there are a lot of them which are a waste of time and a lot of them are good campaigns

Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:00:17 PM

I have been involved in the bounty for about 6 months, but still haven't received any serious money. It does not stop me. The market is now falling, almost all ICO collect little money, and tokens are cheap. I think it's necessary to take part before the market is restored, when the tokens will cost much more
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

In a similar situation were the first owners of bitcoins. They could not have known in advance that something good would come of it. They just believed and waited. In general, the entire crypto-currency market is based on the faith of expectation and patience.

That is exactly what happened today because few years ago it is not as popular as it is today. However not all bounty campaign are legit so wastage of time are purely on a trash campaign better to think twice to do your technical analysis and research to eliminate those fake campaign.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

Bounty is not a waste of time.. it's just a win-win kind of situation to me. Basically, you don't earn money without work. Therefore, bounty is just a form of work, that is online. You get paid after the work has ended. In return, you help such bounties advertise their project...
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

Bounty campaigns are need your patience and time.they are not wastage of your time it's just require your dedication.and if you follow all criteria of bountys then you will get your rewards.

True,  by following the criteria you will get a reward from your hardwork. Bounty campaign is good as long as tje project is legit or real. It is not waste of time.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Baby Doll

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

I do not think it's a waste. Each of their plans and strategies must have time to achieve them. Moreover, long-term projects. They take a lot of time to reach the target. We must be patient and continue to support them. If their bounty project is successful, we will also get big pay.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

Why do you say joining bounty is time-consuming? In my opinion, the signature bounty is the one that can help you earn the most Token without investing, just take the time to work on that ICO project. Choosing an ICO project is extremely important, it determines how much money you will earn from the ICO project.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

I think that the bounty company is a great way to earn free tokens from the project, but everything else depends on the project that you have chosen.

IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

Joining a great project as bounty participant is definitely not a waste of time. It's take time and effort. Therefore, one should have a lot of patience in joining a bounty program. I would advice to join multiple bounties in order to create continues return.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:56:30 PM

As for me it is not the wastage at all. It was one of the first steps towards my first investments with nice depo. Also i was able to withdraw some money for my life. I keep working here because it's not that difficult but the reward is worth it. And also if you choose projects good enough then you have more chances to be well rewarded.

fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:22:35 AM

Bounty campaign is not a wasting of time its rewarding. Bounty hunters get small portion of allocation because of many participants now joining bounty campaign. And some of projects failed to reached soft cap that's why its ended up to no token distribution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: