Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4156 times)
Jezren

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:49:09 AM

Depends on the bounty project you have participated just make sure its not a scam.I have joined a bounty that last for 6 months and only few participants joined and it took 1 month for them to distribute the token and another 1 month for the exchange but its definitely worth it.Though there are others that's not worth it because they did not gave the exact allocation of tokens that stated on the bounty thread and some due to lots of participants only few tokens you can accumulate.
Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

I'm new to the company bounty. But there was a case when I participated in one of the company's bounty, wrote posts, but it turned out that it was necessary to confirm on their website every week. What I did not do. A whole month down the drain. Of course I'm disappointed.
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

If you think I am, follow bounty campaign is a very effective. Especially if you do to fill the free time you have. It is really very useful. You invest for the future. While there are still many opportunities in the bounty campaign, then I think the join as many bounty is the right choice.
I think it will give a good yield. And even if the bounty takes a long time... if you do not pause the work, the pauses are almost invisible.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

I think bounty campaign wasted no time, this is a necessary job with patience, by following the prize campaign I can get to know more about cripto and I will get the rewards we must be patient to get the gift and I think this is a job that requires patience and tenacity

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

I think bounty campaign wasted no time, this is a necessary job with patience, by following the prize campaign I can get to know more about cripto and I will get the rewards we must be patient to get the gift and I think this is a job that requires patience and tenacity

I don't agree with this one, bounty campaign is not a waste of time. In my part, I'm enjoying myself in joining bounty campaign. Everyday I learned a lot of information about crypto currency through joining bounty campaign.  It doesn't waste my time.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

We have the right to pick bounties, so why wouldnt choose bounty which is less than 2 months. Dont look at bounty as waste of time, honestly those campaign give me most income here in my crypto life. Maybe yes some can turn into a worthless project who doesnt pay us or token with no volume at all. But just kike investnent, our effort and time will be on risk. We cant avoid to have some scam bounty but the point take the risk. No perfect experience a.d always favor on you, dont be down if you thi k your effort done for a waste

warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

if it seems to me that the gift allows us to make money and it is not a waste of time, it's all regardless of how much time we spend on this lesson and how we feel, if this is an extra income that can change our future, then I do not think this is a waste of time, but if this is our main concern, therefore we need to see how to earn money from this topic.
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:48:16 AM

it all depends on the final result if the result we get is good and a lot of it is very profitable I think it's a good result paying all cape weary tired maybe it's not a waste of time.
but if the bounty campaign that we follow the scam, we have cape cape follow until months of the final result even disappoint me I think it is a waste of time
shigeo_tokuda69

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

I think it depends on the number of participants of the bounty, if there are so much participants in one bounty, and if it takes month to finish the bounty, yes it is not worth it and wasting our time. But bounty is good enough to do, because you dont need money to do that, and if you are lucky enough you can get a big bucks, i do a lot of bounties campaign, signature, a ton of social media, and many more. So far it is worth it to do.
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
It is only a waste of time if you decide to join in a bounty campaign of such shit project. See, the reward you get in a bounty depends on how legitimate the project is. Ofcourse you will get nothing but a waste of time for those pump and dump tokens but still, it's not that hard work. It only takes a few minutes everyday or hours to get a task completed in exchange of a few bucks.

Not really, because bounty campaign is a good learning experience I think. You will learn a lot from crypto discussion and news update. At the same time you will earn in the of every project. Although there are some scam project but the point is learning and enhances your skills in joining forum.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
ElingElingUmat

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
Bounty does take a lot of time, but bounty is one way to earn coins without spending money, so if you invest you do not worry too much about losses, even if some bounty coins are a scam, but that's no problem. As long as you can get the coins in a free way despite spending time. I think that's fine as long as you enjoy the process.
cryptomagnate

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

I don't think bounty hunting isnot a waste of time because many people are using bounty campaigns to earn a good living. Many of the projects take enough time to succeed, so after achieving the hard cap it takes enough time to develop the project before it enters exchange.
bizzeff9

Activity: 416

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

sometimes yes. sometimes no. normally bounty campaign running 4-8 weeks. some ICO's cant reach atleast softcap, so our time waste. some projects are very good. i personally recommend krypital bounties.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

At the very beginning, when you do work for about 2 months without getting any reward, it may be hard. But later, if you work a lot, you will be receiving new tokens several times a week which is far less stressful.

yourbird

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

it depends on the ICO project you are following. If you join an ever-growing ICO project, it has potential and will be useful in the future. Spending 2-5 months will not be in vain, because you will also benefit greatly. But, if you are just an ICO project that is not so potential, maybe all you get is a waste of time and coins that are not valuable.
richchard3

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:41:26 AM

I think it all depends on the end result when we get the token and see the price when entering the market if all is well then it is not considered waste of time but if we join the bounty for 2-3 months but at the end of the campaign they do not pay or the price is very cheap then that is called waste of time.
hoangenc9z99

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

Bounty campaign is a waste of time when you a bounty that the project does not make sense, If you join good projects that have a good product and good use case then it will worth the time because when it is listed, it will do well.
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

If the bear market will continue, then the reward you receive will also be devalued, so I agree with your point of view. This may be a waste of time, but if the bull market arrives, then your reward will appreciate.
swartzias

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

I think it depends primarily on how much time and efforts you are ready to put in it. I think that  if you participate in one or two bounties, then there is a  chance  that they won't do well when listed on exchanges. That means you won't get a nice profit.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:08:40 AM

Bounty campaign isn't waste of time. Bounty plays a good role in the crypto space as information is power. Also, bounty token Distribution varies across projects. Each project has its own way, bear in mind bounty token Distribution goes with the ICO, so once ICO is successful, token Distribution takes place for all parties. So bounty isn't a waste time, the delay varies with projects..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: