Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vitalik Buterin leaves. Who would benefit?? ETC is my bet  (Read 424 times)
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

His place can take not only ETC, but also for example EOS, NEO. I do not know who will win this possible competition. I'm betting on EOS.

[/center]
Tyr808 (OP)

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

His place can take not only ETC, but also for example EOS, NEO. I do not know who will win this possible competition. I'm betting on EOS.

For me EOS is by far the LEAST likely competitor to succeed. And every week since they launched main net I get an extra reason to think so.

rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

I can say that KMD (Komodo) will take the role of crypto world.
Komodo still undervalued. This is a good project. They have an atomic swap, dex, and dICO.

jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

I do not think that in the near future it is worth thinking about the fact that such steep players will simply and quickly leave the game. If Vitalik leaves the game, it will be at the top of the price, and he will get so much money, he can skosque. I do not believe in Vitali's weak hands, he clearly knows what he is doing.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

If he ever decides to have his own personal commitment like taking the job offer of google that's an amazing opportunity for him.

Lol what opportunity??
Salary jobs are for losers and google is no exception. A creative genial neckbeard like Vitalik would whither in that feminist leftist dominated environment which is google.

And he wouldn't give a fuck about that salary anyway.

He was ****obviously**** joking in that tweet where he said to be considering working for goolag.
He won't post it if he isn't interested about it.

What he did, boasting? he has an interest about it and if salary jobs are for losers, working to a multi millionaire company is different from the traditional jobs that people are going everyday.

Google is an exception to salary job losers. We don't even know the offer, JD and everything. He can be offered there just to sit and become an asset to the company for doing nothing and get hundreds of thousands monthly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Tyr808 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

If he ever decides to have his own personal commitment like taking the job offer of google that's an amazing opportunity for him.

Lol what opportunity??
Salary jobs are for losers and google is no exception. A creative genial neckbeard like Vitalik would whither in that feminist leftist dominated environment which is google.

And he wouldn't give a fuck about that salary anyway.

He was ****obviously**** joking in that tweet where he said to be considering working for goolag.
He won't post it if he isn't interested about it.

What he did, boasting? he has an interest about it and if salary jobs are for losers, working to a multi millionaire company is different from the traditional jobs that people are going everyday.

Google is an exception to salary job losers. We don't even know the offer, JD and everything. He can be offered there just to sit and become an asset to the company for doing nothing and get hundreds of thousands monthly.

They made him an offer, and he thought it was funny but then realized it's not.
He made enough millions to not be interested in any namejob.

jdacer95

Activity: 280

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

I think if he would leave it will cause suck a huge FUD and some people will wild a way to capitalize on that. Demand is high and we will see som much new Etheriums it's hard to imagine.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

EOS is very good project, what it is some centralized is not problem.
I do not sense some benefits on decentralization crypto while
Centralization is a huge problem and no one likes that. You may not see the benefit of decentralization for now, but over time, I am sure you will get to understand or maybe you just need to read more to see the advantages and disadvantages of both, and then weigh your options based on that.

In the case where something like this happens, which is practically impossible anyway, I would choose NEO as it is becoming to look good gradually with the way things are going and slow progress does not make it not to have a chance, but really if we are to look at a lot of things put together with ETC being a fork of Ethereum and can give it a faster development, it is likely to be the pick by most.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:27:53 PM

First of why are you going into such hypothetical situations. And you are even ready to kill Vitalik Buterin so that you could make money on your ETC holdings, that's really bad thinking. Also ETC doesn't has much development going on for it so even if ETH fails ETC isn't taking the bet as there are other bigger Ethereum competitors.
Tyr808 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

ETC doesn't has much development going on for it so even if ETH fails ETC isn't taking the bet as there are other bigger Ethereum competitors.

Lol have you had a look at their github?
There's plenty of activity going on with ETC, just no icos since they are deliberately avoiding that path.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

EOS - too centralized
ADA - still just a promise
NEO - progress has been too slow
KMD - I like this one but still can't compare to ETC

NEO progress too slow?! I think that is incorrect. It has been 1 year exactly and it already has ICOs running on it's platform. The speed of the transactions is faster than ethereum and their signups are less scammy than the ethereum ones. NEO will benefit the most if ethereum falls.

phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

What about new coins as Vechain, ICX, Qtum for example? Yes, it's young but they have a good team and wide support from community. Do you think that it have not chance? Maybe real projects is not in TOP10 only?

cryptoid999

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

ETC is absolutely not interesting to investors,so it is not a competitor to Ethereum,but if deystivitelno acne fall out of the game and Ethereum will not be able to quickly return to the course,EOS or ADA will replace it.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

ETH is coin number two! It is not possible to replace it at the moment! I'm sure that Buterin departure is fake news! You will see when the market breaks down, they will say that they have reached an agreement with Buterin and he has returned!

[
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

They made him an offer, and he thought it was funny but then realized it's not.
He made enough millions to not be interested in any namejob.
Funny in a way that why would a multi millionaire would like to hire him? he got an idea that he wants to use them to create their own blockchain.

The privilege is there but that what's on my mind playing about his "personal commitment", we don't know. He made millions and that's how millionaires make more money by doing a never ending high paying work/job.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

Most recently, Charlie Lee sold all his litecoins. Many could judge that he distanced himself from his offspring. But the price has only grown. I do not think that one person can decide the fate of the whole crypto industry.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

I am not sure what vitalik do if he leaves the ethereum, but if this happens, I think the ethereum's price can go extremely down, and maybe neo can take te place of it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tyr808 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:46:24 AM

ETC is absolutely not interesting to investors,so it is not a competitor to Ethereum,but if deystivitelno acne fall out of the game and Ethereum will not be able to quickly return to the course,EOS or ADA will replace it.

Lol

https://grayscale.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Grayscale-Ethereum-Classic-Investment-Thesis-June2018.pdf

"Completely uninteresting" my ass.
It's sitting at a market cap ridiculously lower than eth but also those other "futuure promise" coins (ada, neo, eos..) whilst etc devs team is doing a lot and even VB endorsed and praised them.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

In the case where something like that ends up happening, I believe ETC or NEO will actually take the lead in such case. ETC still have a lot of prospect and there is no doubt about that, and that can give it a chance to get better at development without being overshadowed by Ethereum.

Vitalik leaving the game though is something that does not sound like could be possible at the pace Ethereum is going when there is still so much to get but at least based on assumption, that is what I would expect would play out.
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

I think the biggest beneficiary is EOS.
Since the main network of EOS has just been launched, there is a fierce competition between EOS and ETH.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: