Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: winter is coming.  (Read 3332 times)
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

We need to be patient and wait. The crypto market in any case will begin to grow again. Now is not an easy time, especially for those who invested in crypto when Bitcoin cost 20,000 dollars. The main thing is not to panic and not to sell your assets.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

That's it winter and will be a decisive factor in the market. And it can give us either success and joy, or total disappointment and devastation. In any case, we get a situation that will build our plans for the future.
Just be ready with both plan of bullish and bearish market. These are two keys for anticipating what will happen. Most people hope that there will be good things that come when the end of the year arrives, or maybe they even expect it before the months of the end of the year. However none of people know, we better set up strategies that we can use to deal with it if the time has come.

jcojci

Activity: 749
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

We need to be patient and wait. The crypto market in any case will begin to grow again. Now is not an easy time, especially for those who invested in crypto when Bitcoin cost 20,000 dollars. The main thing is not to panic and not to sell your assets.

This year will be the longest year for us to a patient and wait for the price to come back to the higher price. I am not sure when the bitcoin price can reach $20k again like the last year, but I still believe it will happen soon. And if bitcoin price cannot increase in this year, then we still have the next year to see the price increase. So yes, we need to be patient like you said.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

The summer period in cryptosystem should have end now. However, the cryptosystem ground is very dry. We all need winter period to start. Besides, the season is going to an end we all need good smile for Xmas
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

The bearish market is still existing in the cryptoworld and looks like it continues to strive in the next few weeks or the bullish market is already marching close as we are approaching midway through this quarter. I hope that crypto have something to surprise us.

saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

you're right winter is coming and that's also the market price. and all coins in cmc. We are experiencing the difficulty of experiencing this money flow in crypto. I'm not accustomed to this long fall of the price in crypto.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

you're right winter is coming and that's also the market price. and all coins in cmc. We are experiencing the difficulty of experiencing this money flow in crypto. I'm not accustomed to this long fall of the price in crypto.

I think this is the real winter. And I guess this is gonna be payback as it's been to long already that bitcoin is yet to bounce strong. I am rooting on the past few years on bitcoin movements where it is dominating and strong in the last quarter.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.
The alternative to total self-destruction is a global decentralized financial system, a system based on blockchain, not on authority, and so it does not happen very quickly, as it was supposed to.
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

for now like that is the most appropriate term, Winter is Coming, I have noticed that many bitcoin prices have failed to penetrate the resistance point, it makes me feel a little bit trepidation, just patience hopefully bring good things

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

for now like that is the most appropriate term, Winter is Coming, I have noticed that many bitcoin prices have failed to penetrate the resistance point, it makes me feel a little bit trepidation, just patience hopefully bring good things
Well, the experts predicted the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market by the end of 2018, and it seemed that the month of December might please us. But at the same time, no one names any facts and does not explain these forecasts.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

I think this is the real winter. And I guess this is gonna be payback as it's been to long already that bitcoin is yet to bounce strong. I am rooting on the past few years on bitcoin movements where it is dominating and strong in the last quarter.
In any case, if we compare 2016 and 2018, today Bitcoin is at a fairly good level. Of course, my opinion may not be shared by those cryptocurrency users who invested in Bitcoin at the end of 2017.
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

Yes, the growth of cryptocurrencies is largely tied to the interest of people, but the interest in a particular cryptocurrency is not the main factor in its growth. A small growth is observed now, it will become larger as soon as a new and promising project appears on the cryptocurrency market.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

I think this is a" seasonal " decline. Starting from the middle of autumn this year, interest will increase again, people will start investing again.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

I'm not sure that seasons have anything to do with it. However the markets do seem relatively stable now, which is usually a good signal that we can expect prices rises to start soon.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:31:49 AM

What do we talk about collapse of market because btc is dropping in price. The question is, is it dropping in value? Is the awareness diminishing? or popularity? Do we know that the price just rose to this level during last May? So why are we surprised?  Huh
I agree. We only remember the last year and the growth of Bitcoin to 20,000 and then a rapid decline. Why aren't we talking about times, for example, 2010, when Bitcoin cost only 8 cents. So count how many X's he did in 8 years Huh How much more will do. You need to be optimistic.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

The gloomy winter came in February of this year, and now we are trying to recover from a difficult period.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

patience and no movement are the hardest parts in crypto. especially when u're goin' down after the first moves.
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

What do we talk about collapse of market because btc is dropping in price. The question is, is it dropping in value? Is the awareness diminishing? or popularity? Do we know that the price just rose to this level during last May? So why are we surprised?  Huh
I agree. We only remember the last year and the growth of Bitcoin to 20,000 and then a rapid decline. Why aren't we talking about times, for example, 2010, when Bitcoin cost only 8 cents. So count how many X's he did in 8 years Huh How much more will do. You need to be optimistic.
but cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict because every year is always different and unstable, making it harder for us to predict in the future, only hope and patience to wait.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

In the past few months, people have lost their enthusiasm for the decline in bitcoin prices.more and more people have already sold their own currency.the bear market has also arrived.

I suggest you take your time and don't sell the coins now. I think that winter will be a good background information for the growth of coins and then you can make a profit.

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

There are investors who understand what to sell now is useless. They also see some stabilization and believe in the near correction of the market. So you shouldn’t be discouraged, but save yourself energy for active trading in the first days of the bulls.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: