Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 1037 times)
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

As a new comer, I think that buying the coins from top 20 lists on the coinmarketcap is the right decision. In this situation, I have some good points at EOS, Ripple, ADA, and also NEO. Those four coins are promising and potential to buy right now. They are the coins with smart contract based delivering higher efficiency and trusts. However, actually, if you have good capital, Ethereum is good enough for now buying.

spritJ

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:13:35 AM

I think that investing in some of the top cryptocurrencies in this market will be a better choice. You can choose to invest in Ethereum and EOS. This is the best two cryptocurrencies on the market, but I think you have to do it first. It is very important to be familiar with this market.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:20:58 AM

Wink ;)Welcome to crypto market Cheesy Cheesy
I recommend our tokens Ruby(RBY)
cuz only 4 days left to buy Ruby token as USD $0.22
from 15 September it will become $0.44!
check our thread out!

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???

Are you sure you want to invest in altcoins ? Make sure you know the risk and can afford to lose your money because the value of crypto is volatile.
My recommendation is you may look for the long term coin such as ETH or EOS. now the market is bad, holding a good coin will make some profit when the market get corrected.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

Ethereum, EOS, NEO, LTC are all very good cryptocurrencies. It is a very good choice to invest in them, but you still need to understand every cryptocurrency so that you can invest better and judge when Buy and when to sell them.
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:11:55 AM

Investments should be done in crypto now, because in this situation we have to help crypto ti survive and to go over this great problem like stagnancy.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

I believe that there is no better option for investment than buying a BTC. You can keep it for a couple of years, and then get a significant profit.
pamelallaneta

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

For me opinion i think if you want to invest in altcoin token try to invest in  ethereum because the price of ethereum price now are very low because of the market  and i think this is the best time to invest in ethereum to get a high profit in the near future
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

I would advice you to go with Cryptocurrency that aew very solid. I would recommend you to buy bitcoin, etherum and NEO. These are solid coins with great team and use case
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

As a newcomer to the world of crypto tries to invest in the top 10 CMC, this will help you to get more profits.
I myself as a migrant also have not been able to invest, just trying to collect coins.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

true, current market conditions are very bad, but this is the best time for investment. I can only suggest one alt, Etherium, now the price is very low and very suitable for long-term investment.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

In the last year market since high dumpping and this process is continue going on. On view my it is the best time for investment because there will be hoping of high increasing of coin as last year. I prefer to invest on good coin like  ETH, BTC, NEO etc. If the investment is increasing in the cryptomarket, the inflation will be recover very soon.
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

Whatever I can recommend you is that contribute just what you can stand to loss.Since the market presently has not yet completely recuperated from colossal dumping last year.Last year was an incredible year for inevestment I figure looked at this year so I cannot ensure any coin to you what to invest.Hoping history a year ago will simply rehash itself this year truly
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

As you long as new in this field
You must look for profit with safety
Invest in the first 10 coins in the Marketcap
I highly recommend ETH. ADA. EOS. STEEMIT. NEO. XRP
Your advice is contradictory. Where do you see steemit listed in top 10 based on market cap ? Steem has a lot of potential in my opinion but if we judge by the performance, this year, it his one of the worst choices for investment currently. The platform is also facing huge issues like spam registrations and all.

Signature available for rent
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

Recently market got one new token name ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed when their 1st ITS!!!  i think it is really a bright future project XD
u can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

You need to invest in something that you really believe in and feel that you made the right choice. It all depends on you, not on forum analysts)
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

Investments are only your choice. We can help with advice Grin) We need to carefully study the projects of all the tokens. And choose a few for investment.
Prem Thakurain

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

Hi, I'm also new in this, but as you say that you would like to invest in that time then you can't expect high return and where to investment are only your decision
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

as returns with work of beginning terms of entry with evaluation to shows as investors might use with spares as one with best to match of kind as returns on objective as running with the finest to close as completing minimum on numbers with collection.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

If you are in the crypto currency you need to be smart so you will not fall victim to a scam.
We have a way to earn in crypto currency you can join a bounty campaign to receive tokens and sell in the market.
and you can also invest in ICOs so you do not have to work for money. you just have to wait for market value to sell token.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: