Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment  (Read 1037 times)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
Asking the suggestions before investing into the crypto currency is a good thing but you also need to do your own research about the crypto investment.Go to the coinmarket cap and where you can see all the coins available and pick the coins based on the value and the potential level.For me ethereum,litecoin,Monero,NEM are some of the best altcoins to invest.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
ulum5

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

if I think personally. the current crypto market is at a low price. nowadays it is very suitable to invest in crypto industry. buy as much as mugkin crypto. but with various altcoins such as bitcoin ethereum. litecoin do not invest only on one type of altcoin alone
AyeshaS (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

Hi, I need help on buying.  I am new to crypto industry and I want to invest right now as market is very low.  Suggest me any 3-4 good Alt coins to invest???
Asking the suggestions before investing into the crypto currency is a good thing but you also need to do your own research about the crypto investment.Go to the coinmarket cap and where you can see all the coins available and pick the coins based on the value and the potential level.For me ethereum,litecoin,Monero,NEM are some of the best altcoins to invest.

True, I want to invest in only trusted top ranked 10 coins as a beginner, so not get duped of my investment in risky altcoins. 
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:56:54 AM

I suggest you to look for top altcoins on coinmarketcap, than asking anybody about an altcoin which is good for them, you must do it for yourself.

Thanks! I am currently exploring as much as I can before investing in anything for long-term or short-term, but suggestions from experienced members always count.
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

you can listen to what others suggest to you before investing, you can follow the stock market. After you have some experience, investing will make you more money.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

I suggest better to do your own research before investing money in any altcoins. Try to consider also in your research ICO's which very promising and have a potential in the future. Check the idea of the project, team and whitepaper.

#Support Vanig
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

I just want to suggest for altcoin that has a top 10 ranking. eos is currently a hot conversation on this forum. or ethereum if you want to be able to use it for other things, such as trade or investment in ico. so you can do whatever you want, the important thing you should try to learn it first.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

In your case, you need to conduct the market analysis yourself, because how many people and so much opinion. Take the time to analyze then get a priceless experience for yourself)
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

It has always been good to invest with the money you have gotten. Make sure you invest in promising coins and not just any other coin. I choose bitcoin in my investment and some other altcoins.
AyeshaS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

I am studying these coins. It's having a very nice white paper and the platforms and its give me a good profit in these past few weeks.

DASH, NEM, XRP, CARDANO

Thanks ! i am too planning for an investment in NEM in near future, will surely research on rest.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

Ethereum, Cardano, and IOTA can be your choice. Check the coins to assure you and determine the right decision. Altcoin has the potential to grow, especially ethereum. Now is a good opportunity to buy because the price is very cheap, then you hold for long term.

for me, i will suggest some coin which I think will be good for investment, especially for long-term investment. but remember this is just my suggestion when you buy it depends on you also. they are Ethereum, Cardano (ADA), NEO, and Stellar (XLM). you can choose one of them.
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

For how long do you want to invest money? I advise you to look at the Tokens Quarkchain, Zilliqua, Xyo Network, IOTA.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

Good idea, the time you take is very appropriate to start an investment. The investment will give a satisfactory result by starting it from the lowest point. Buying competent coins at increased prices and also his defenses such as ETH, NEO and also EOS, then wait for them to produce satisfactory results with the acquisition of its price continues to increase. That will make it easier for you to reach the maximum point of your profit.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

Why do people think they would be doing thesame thing and get different result, just look at the whole space alot of people have been REKT asking for advice from others, when you are buying a coin, someone is dumping his own token. There is no time you can't enter the space but what you need is knowledge don't just follow the herd.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

I would suggest you to invest in ethereum, with just 1k$ capital you can make it double, or even better, but you need to monitor the price of the ETH as it is change anytime, " Buy and Sell"
Iamaslisumit

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

I suggest you to go to coinmarketcap see top 100 coins and research on some coins which is under top 100 and then invest on those coins.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

As you long as new in this field
You must look for profit with safety
Invest in the first 10 coins in the Marketcap
I highly recommend ETH. ADA. EOS. STEEMIT. NEO. XRP
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

I sold out all of them and want to invest in ICOs, because token price is constant in Token-Sale.
My list:
+ The 1st: Organicco - Green technology - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
+ The 2nd: Chek - Charity - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2983248
+ The 2rd: Eloncity - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4465922
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

For me you'd better sell it and by an ICO project tokens like #Cryptics. Cuz after 1-2 months the tokens will rocket then count your X's. But if Bitcoins also rises you will earn some procents may be 20 or 30% but not more. So check the project what I meant above.
rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

I think bitcoin is the correct decision for the present. you choose to purchase a coin at the correct minute when the bitcoin cost is down. other than ETH can likewise be another decision since it is moderately protected and furthermore shoddy. in any case, you must be patient to get the most extreme benefit, since I figure bitcoin will be in low cost for a period not a minute. watch out for economic situations, in light of the fact that nobody can anticipate precisely for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: