Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 994 times)
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

What do you mean slowly. I think bitcoin is fast in the process and promises only occasional site builders that are less quickly coping with their transactions. And counting working hours so that's the delay

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

What escape path for Bitcoin?
The value of Bitcoin is still very high . Some problems of bitcoin are difficult to solve as :
- Slow transaction speed
- consumes a lot of energy
- It is banned in some countries
- Price manipulated
Is there a sustainable future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency ?
Bitcoin will become the coin of payment as its purpose is created. Or is it just a game of whales? A financial game with winners and losers
For sure Bitcoin will become a worlds digital currency and will be used all over the world. Many people are taking interest in Bitcoin due to its high profits and value. It is the most stable currency in the crypto market and has a large number of users all arounf=d the world. Surely Bitcoin will be highly demanded digital currency in the future.
This is obvious from current numbers that bitcoin is showing such drastic change in people behaviors. There have been so many news things came in market for so long time but people never shown up for anything like they did for bitcoin. Thousands of people are entering in bitcoin world every day. So don’t just worry and time is coming around. Pack yourself up for big profit.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:27:05 AM

All of these problems arises from Bitcoin being the first of its kind in the world and also is very very young as a currency in itself. That being said, given time Bitcoin and any other crypto currency will become stable enough that investors will be more than willing to adopt it in their businesses. What matters is time, time enough for Bitcoin to be stable.
The most used, the most known and simply everyone wants to be a part of it. If you are to buy any other token or coin, you simply will have to get bitcoin first to exchange with those assets which makes bitcoin more like the centerpiece of everything.

We just need to be patience, see how things evolve gradually rather than just expecting some speedy development that ends up being shabby in the long run. Over time, I believe things will get better, mass adoption will kick in and some of the things we keep complaining about now will be the things of the past and maybe by then we will start looking at more advanced problems.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

If I think bitcoin is very difficult to be a legitimate payment tool and maybe this bitcoin will deviate from its main purpose because now many of them are using bitcoin as a place of investment not as currency

pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

The value of Bitcoin is still very high . Some problems of bitcoin are difficult to solve as :
- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated
Bitcoin will become the coin of payment as its purpose is created. Or is it just a game of whales? A financial game with winners and losers
bitcoin ecosystem are more likely for a transaction method or payment. but people looking in this as a investment method in them. if many people are investing in bitcoin and make bitcoin too much out with it ecosystem it can make bitcoin suffer too much
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

Do not worry, all the problems that bitcoin has now are solved very soon and I believe that bitcoin will become a national crypto currency and will not just be a whale toy. All the latest news confirms my words.
uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

yeahh it is so clear that for now and   i guess for a while it is not going to last forever its price is sooo much down and lots of users are in panic also sometimes i think that my money is going to fail for nothing but then i realize that it is not going to happen it is just another wave that happen once in a year so i keep calm ...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
CryptoKaju

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

Yes,BTC value is give some fear. The last few month wasnt really good but it will be change. I hope.
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

What do you mean slowly. I think bitcoin is fast in the process and promises only occasional site builders that are less quickly coping with their transactions. And counting working hours so that's the delay
Transaction of bitcoin has become too fast now as it charges fees but the fees is not too high, it is very easy to pay it for such fast and safe transaction, bitcoin is spreading all over the world and more people are now involving it, now bitcoin access is being down all over the world, which is increasing the value and the price of bitcoin even higher and higher, I think soon we are going to see a valuable increase in bitcoin price.
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:48:16 AM

Bitcoin value is now fairly high because it has an official status recognized by international. And bitcoin has been recognized as an international currency. That's been acknowledged and in use transactions in dunia.semakin bitcoin value higher because it is widely used and useful wherever where .
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:20:45 AM

At present, the BTC value decreases more strongly than at the end of 2017, but in terms of value, BTC is still the leading coin on the market and we can see that today's market continuously decreases the BTC value also decrease by.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

BTC is now one of the most popular currencies in the world.Many people want to get into busniess with him.The value of the BTC is constantly changing, which is very good.Many people all over the world are constantly following the stock market, because their financial situation depends to some extent on that.
Very popular as my four year old kid few days ago was even asking me what bitcoin is ?
It is spreading, either with respect to bad news or good news, all over the world, people are getting the full gist about bitcoin and that is a good one.

What we need is further development and most especially when it comes to the scaling stuff, so as to help bring about the idea of real life usability and therefore help with demand. The more we get demand in play without the fear of the network getting congested, the better.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated

Bitcoin are still get to recover because of so many issues that can affect the price of bitcoin. And I think this issues can not destroy the popularity of bitcoin. Because their are so many people who really give their support and trust bitcoin as one of the greatest future currency world wide.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

" What matters is time, time enough for Bitcoin to be stable."
Take note that bitcoin was first introduced on 2009 and the price value is just a couple of hundreds and look at it now. Time really matters the most same with the timing when buying or selling cryptocurrencies.
Everything will be going on a process which bitcoin is onto now, change is constant just like the price variation.

cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

The value of bitcoin is evaluated through the trust of the user. It will be of great value if people believe in it and vice versa, it will be of no value.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated

All of these negative speculation of about Bitcoin is not big deal
Because why until now people are still love and still use of Bitcoin. This is enough evidence that Bitcoin is still alive and encouraging.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated

All of these negative speculation of about Bitcoin is not big deal
Because why until now people are still love and still use of Bitcoin. This is enough evidence that Bitcoin is still alive and encouraging.
If everyone in the world does not believe in bitcoin then the bitcoin value will be zero. So the value of bitcoin depends a lot on the trust of the people.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

Hello
Have you ever invested in the bitcoin market yet?
  And you realize the benefits and the bitcoin value you get when you invest in them with a certain amount of capital.
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

- Slow transaction speed
- Price manipulated
I think that at this time it is hard to figure out the true value of bitcoin, you can see the market is constantly fluctuating and it is hard to guess, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly recovering strongly in the days passed.

But you can see that bitcoins are still very few in the world, so bitcoins are not controlled by the government and will lead to bitcoin prices being manipulated by whales and sharks.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

Bitcoin opens a path for newer innovation due to its presentation of the blockchain technology. That being said, I believe that bitcoin can be more utilized once the blockchain has been more integrated into our lives.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: