Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter?  (Read 994 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

for the moment I have not had a job other than being a bounty hounter worker, so bounty hunter should not destroy first I really hope bounty hunter will always be there for a very long time.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

I have an homebase online job and it quite easy because I pick the schedule that I want. So there are no conflict in time since I pick the schedule and the bounty does not have any time requires it takes you the whole week or day to accomplish your task.

Good thing about doing bounties is being flexible with your time that's why many people are taking this opportunity since you can earn whatever time you choose as long as you can comply with the requirements. It is good for you that you have an online job since it would be easier for you that you have all you want in from of you and no need to go to an office and travel which can take up your time.

As for me, I do have a business so I can still concentrate on doing bounties and at the same time be able to monitor my business because it is related to agriculture so I don't need to monitor it all the time. For bounty being the main source of income, it is not recommended because the income is not stable and there is a possibility that you will not be paid and you wouldn't want to risk not being able to pay your expenses because the bounty you join is a scam.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:27 AM

I have job because this is my source of income to support my family daily needs,bounty hunting is my sideline work because my job is only for my daily necessities I cannot save money that I earn from my work,my money that I earn from bounty I used it as a capital in my small business to earn additional income.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:45:14 AM

I'm a full time here in our forum and i don't have any sidelines or another job to do beside this work that i am doing here in our forum. This is my main source of income and this is what helped me to pay my debt and also to save money for the future and also to make me able to buy the things that i wanted before.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Of course!, and I'm doing bounty just because my salary Is just enough for our family necessary needs and by doing bounty like signature campaign was make me as past time, while waiting those bounty rewards after the ICO was totally successful. And I used this money for buying something wants In our family.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:08:27 AM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

I'm currently employed and I'm happy to have an extra income like this. If you think being a bounty hunter can't support your daily needs then start looking for a decent job now, your profit is still not guaranteed here so don't risk everything. You can do bounty hunting even for an hour everyday, manage your time well.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:32:28 AM

Yes, I do have sidelines like selling stuffs or foods and I do any other jobs like printing etc. I agree with you that relying on a bounty is not enough to sustain your needs because not all the time we have an income from our bounties. And some bounties have low price of their tokens so that will not be enough for us. Being strateguc will save you from poor life.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
livingact

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:37:17 AM

Yes! And unlike other I never thought to leave my work in exchange for crypto.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

Of course, I have a stable 9-5 M-F job, and I treat this bounty hunting as a sideline. Sometimes being a bounty hunter gives me more pay than my regular job but it doesn't mean that I have to quit it and focus on myself being a bounty hunter. Yes, relying on bounty is not enough specially if you are a lower rank member here. Those we make a lot of money are seniors and up, obviously because they receive more stakes in a campaign. So I advise you not to quit your job but try to juggle your time and just enjoy being a bounty hunter.
I also just make bounty hunter as a side job. when there is time away from my job as it is today. I always use it to look for side
income in this forum. and it is very helpful for my finances. I can still work in these 2 jobs. just need to manage the time
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

Just like you said, it is not enough to be only a bounty hunter. Bounty campaigns are not stable as compared to our normal jobs. Bounty and signature campaigns are just a way to have another source of income. They are not meant to be treated as full time job.

Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

Of course, I will not leave my job just because I joined bounty hunting in cryptocurrency. Bounty hunting may give us a decent amount of earnings but it would be best effecient if our regular job is there for insurance purposes.
I agree with mate, as of now I have a stable job like you I reserve  my income for my future purposes and bounty is one my extra finance fir my wants.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:45:23 AM

True. I myself still has a day job. The thing with bounty hunting is that the profit you will gain from it won't come instantly. It involves a lot of waiting and patience and a bulk load of luck to be successful in it. But i know of bounty hunters who then became traders after gwttin a huge sum.

Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

Of course, I am a clothing merchant but I use my spare time to join the bounty, I learn much from this activity.
For me don't get any time wasted, cause time is gold Smiley
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:34:03 AM

Of course, I will not leave my job just because I joined bounty hunting in cryptocurrency. Bounty hunting may give us a decent amount of earnings but it would be best effecient if our regular job is there for insurance purposes.

Yes aside from joining here i also have my regular job but im trying to make my best to be a bounty because i know that it can be very big help for financial needed
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

No i dont have. But im looking for job now, because your right bounty is not enough to support a family because we dont know when we can get our tokens and bitcoin price is not stable, like now bitcoin price is too low, so we need to hold our tokens until the price increase.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:58:22 AM

yes I have a major job and I participate in bounty just to invest in the world of crypto by collecting gifts from the bounty I participate. I'm not sure if bounty made the main job at this time. many bounty that scam or fail in this year.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

Well for now I still have a job besides being a bounty hunter because as of now I find that it is not yet enough to support my daily needs specially that most of the coins drop down for now so all my investment are on hold and I really dont do panic selling so that I can avoid lossing money.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

for me I have no side job, because I'm still in school and I think being a bounty hunter is enough for me and I still live with my parents, so be a bounty hunter just to add insight and eliminate boredom
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

I keep both jobs, my regular job for upkeep while bounty is supposed to fund my dream projects
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

Given the current situation of the market in the recent days now, i would be die of starvation if i dont had a main job. And i think no one should leave their main job just to focusing on crypto currency, mate.. don't do that, with its volatility in price we don't know what is about to happen with this crypto.. So i would like to tell you, keep your main job and make this crypto only as your part job
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: