Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter?  (Read 994 times)
tofalar

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

If you completely go into the crypt, you definitely need to learn how to trade on the exchanges,and a bounty hunter is like an additional income .Need a reliable rear, and then you never know what)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

No becaused im a full time mother,i stay on my home a whole day so i can make a bounty everyday about 8 hours and also i can care my children even im a bounty hunter but i hope in the future i can build a small bussiness for my family.We know that bounty is helped us so much but we need more income.We can not say how long the bounty will last, so it's better to have extra work
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Bounty hunting is not really a job, it is something one should do in his or her leisure. It is a good way to gain additional income to cover little  expenses
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

At you your rank it's very dicey to rely solely on bounty hunting for survival. I guess it's lucrative for Hero/Legendary accounts, not even Senior as mine. May be junior members into account farming will see it differently as they have earning s from many accounts but this is frown on here. So, what it boils down to here is that you need extra source of income in addition to bounty to survive. You can get into crypto trading if you know how. It's lucrative there.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
buyukwoody

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

Of course, most people have a job to live. People does not only rely upon crypto market. For most of them, crypto is for leisure time.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Yes I have Job apart from bounty, with my job I can tend to hold the token I receive from bounty and hope in some years to come my earning can bevuse to start a business apart from my work.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

you think huh?Get a real job!
Bounty hunting is not a job...unless you spend your whole day doing it...and if you are, you're probably one of those scammers using alts and bots.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

I think having a full time job aside from bounty hunting is the best idea. Bounty hunting sometimes takes a lot of time before you can get your bounty, or even if you get it, some are not tradeable yet. It is profitable if you can support a good project and if the project is successful. However, it is not a stable source of income.
RainyDay23

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

Yes I do. This is really something to do on your spare time. Hours in the day is limited due to work.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Most bounties are expanded in time and it takes several months to get your reward.
Personally I am not as brave to quit my full-time job and do bounties only, because I don't have that "backup: capital that would allow me to rely on bounties only.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

Being a bounty hunter will guarantee you to earn more income yearly but you can still apply for a job if you are interested of earning more income monthly to sustain your daily needs.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

I think having a full time job aside from bounty hunting is the best idea. Bounty hunting sometimes takes a lot of time before you can get your bounty, or even if you get it, some are not tradeable yet. It is profitable if you can support a good project and if the project is successful. However, it is not a stable source of income.
I strongly agree! It does not generate fix amount of income and value keeps on changing at any unexpected time, it's volatile and unstable, yet it can offer huge returns if you only have enough knows and patience. I prefer to have bounty as a part-time job since the earnings from it can't suffice the expenses on daily basis. However, I still believe the potential of bounty, its rewards, the continued growth of cryptocurrency and its influence for a quality living and services.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
DosPower

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

I have a job, and also a family to look after, so yeah, I'm busy so can't dedicate as much time to bounty hunting.
lamariposa_2018

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

Yes of course I'm an Engineer and I'm not gonna leave my job for job like chasing ICOs! It's not secure at all
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

Yes I do, but joining bounty campaigns helps me a lot with some of my expenses. For me being a bounty hunter is just a part time job. If I rely on bounty alone it would be very difficult because I have a big family. Having a regular job is my main source of income.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:51:45 PM

I do have a permanent job besides being a bounty hunter,i only use my extra time and my rest day to participate in bounties.I will never leave my job for bounty hunting.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

Educate yourself learn abiut trading,Bounty and other mediums in crypto to raise income.If you want to full time crypto job then you can earn more than your traditional job.If you want beside a job it will take more time and your crypto income will be limited.Do job and save money for survival till get stable in crypto.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

Educate yourself learn abiut trading,Bounty and other mediums in crypto to raise income.If you want to full time crypto job then you can earn more than your traditional job.If you want beside a job it will take more time and your crypto income will be limited.Do job and save money for survival till get stable in crypto.
Right.If you know how to be wise and resourceful on this crypto world,then you will discover that there's a lot of jobs crypto world can offer than being employed as a private employee and earns a minimum salary rate.This has been proven with my own experience.And i have no regrets until now since i am starting to fulfill my goals in life with the help of my profits from crypto.

samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

crypto is good but i have a backup plan so i run offline work to complement crypto durring dip periods

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

that good advice.prepre our finance saving before joining in crypto as full player.while it doesnt give you money we still have some money from our saving to use.concern in crypto actually give us big opportunity and money.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████