Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter?  (Read 994 times)
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:24:07 PM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes i have another job besides being a bounty hunter because not everytime i earned huge profit from bounty campaigns. But sometimes i do earned huge profit from bounty campaigns that is enough to provide all of my basic needs and to pay all of my expenses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes i have another job besides being a bounty hunter because not everytime i earned huge profit from bounty campaigns. But sometimes i do earned huge profit from bounty campaigns that is enough to provide all of my basic needs and to pay all of my expenses.
Of course the bounty campaign never gives us a fixed income, there is always a lucky and unlucky rate in it, sometimes things will be as good as you say, we will get a relatively large reward to help us have a stable life in a short time. But sometimes we spend several months and we still do not get anything, the campaign stops working, no token, wastes time and useless, and because of that situation, we need to have another job outside, a job that gives us the cost of living and eating every day

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

I previously got a decent job but I decided to go out and try to focus more on the world of bounty and cryptocurrency but it seems that the result from cryptocurrency is not too much anymore because now there are too many participants.
We are same but I decided to quit my job and have my own business and become full time here in crypto world as well, if I do have ample time I am also doing trading, as it is good to know trading too it can be helpful for those seeking for extra income.
Wise_man

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

Yes I have. I don't understand the other who quite their job and be a full time here even cryptos are too risky.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

I do have other job aside being a bounty hunter here. Actually, as at late last year when I got introduced to bounty hunting, I could say it became my main source of income while others were by the way. But at the moment, bounty hunting is by the way because of the bearish market and my Agricultural business is now in focus for main source of income pending when the cryptocurrency markets bounces back.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

Yes I have a real job and make money in every month. crypto just as an investment and not my regular job. the increase and decrease in the price of crypto greatly affect my finances.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

Indeed. Full reliance on bounty hunt will not be totally enough because the rate of success varies along time as well as it is really time consuming in a sense that it takes a long period of time before you can obtain a real large amount of income from the bounty you are into. So it is still be the best to have a back up source so that you will not suffer on just relying into bounty hunt because you are also generating money by means of having other types of work out of crypto work like physical jobs to serve as primary source of income. Right now, I still do not have a specific type of work because I do enter into part time so that I will not entirely depend on bounty hunts all alone.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Yes, I have regular job that could feed my family for entire months. I am active bounty hunter but I did nit leave my jobs because I know bounty hunts runs for almost three or more months and how cam I sustained my family needs if I only depending on my earnings from my hunts.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

No I don't,  but also I am not doing bounty companies alone, I also I'm involved in investing ICO,  also I trade sometimes, so bounty companies is not my main income.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

I think that only crypto currency as a bounty hunter will be enough. The question is not even that there will be a shortage of earnings, but that this earnings will be irregular. This will force the sale of a part of the tokens, when this is done will not be appropriate. Therefore, you will lose in profit. You either need to have enough money to not do it, or you still need to have a regular job with a regular salary.

TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

of course.  I have a main job outside.  And I just do the bounty campaign when my main job was done.  Becoming a bounty hunter is also very exciting.  It helps me earn more income my second income is great.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

Yes, my main job is managing a chain of fast food stores. The bounty hunter is part of my favorite job every now and then because it provides a wealth of information about the market and experiences the most complete crypto environment.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

Yes I do have a stable job right now and everyday computer is my buddy that's why I manage my time here as well. Having a stable job that requires computer is a good advantage to a trader because we can do that both at the same time without losing too much time. I'm pretty sure my savings will go big as soon as the crypto market recovers from these problems they faces right now.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

I'm currently a Financial Planner of Pioneer Life here in the Philippines and around 2 hours per day I'm using for my bounty campaigns participation. What I see is both of these are both great option as it does not require any specific time. One can manage when and how they could start their day. 
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

Of course I have another job. Whole financial system of the world is going to stuck soon. We should save as much as we can when we can able to earn money.
ignatova

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Yes, I have got a regular job and also I am doing various online ventures. I treat crypto only as an additional income source.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

I understand that being a Bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes, I still have my permanent job since I joining bounty campaign. I cant leave my a permanent job because I just rely on bounty hunting as my extra income and besides I can manage my previous work and work in crypto. I don't want to leave cryto world because its really profitable and helps me alot financially.

I am glad that I have a decent job and thus have a steady income. I can live better with it and the gift campaign is just a part-time job for me. Therefore, I can keep my coins and tokens that I generate from them, and I do not have to sell them. But if you live in another country where maintenance costs are lower, maybe you can also earn a living with a bounty campaign.
I can not live with a bounty campaign. What I produce from it is not enough to live in my homeland.
Shame_Game

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

Of course, I have a basic job. I consider the bounty campaign as a long-term investment, not as a current cash flow. In my opinion, it is simply impossible to live on money from bounty campaigns.
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

I used to have some other jobs here at my area, but for now I continue working for Bounties alone, because I have enough money from it to exist normally here
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

sometimes, we just need some a different way from our job, to seeing many different thing in this world, with begin as a freelancer and doing some a video editor well this way as bounty hunter make me looking a different method in doing anything

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: