Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter?  (Read 994 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

I do have a regular job but I’m not quitting bounty since I am getting a reasonable amount of earnings from here. If you are lucky enough you could find a good paying bounties. I have friends that are full time in bounty hunting and they are doing well with their incomes. Their daily expenses are being met.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

No , i don't have another job beside bounty hunting but i am looking for one. because i think bounties are not good source of income. most of them are fake and never pay their workers. also the value of their coins doesn't seems to be promising 
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes of course I have a well paid job aside from being a bounty hunters here in the forum to help advertise products and services for a weekly pay. And the way things are going in the crypto currency market there is no way in which i will of to quit my current full time job for bounty hunting.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

Yes of course I have a well paid job aside from being a bounty hunters here in the forum to help advertise products and services for a weekly pay. And the way things are going in the crypto currency market there is no way in which i will of to quit my current full time job for bounty hunting.
Well, during my first year here I do have a job but when I already have my own business then I quit my job and just focus here and on my own business so that I can managed them well, so far I am doing it better now earning more compare to those time I was employed.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

I don't have another job because I'm 44 now and a parent but my son has a job he let me become a bounty hunter to help him to our expenses and everything we supply for money so it glad I found this one.
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

Of course, I will not leave my job just because I joined bounty hunting in cryptocurrency. Bounty hunting may give us a decent amount of earnings but it would be best effecient if our regular job is there for insurance purposes.

Yes I have, I am working as company technician. But if I get lucky of doing bounty hunting then I earn enough to make capital that I can invest in bitcoin then maybe I quit and focus in crypto  currency trading.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

This is the only work i have because i need to stay here on my house. That's why i am lucky that i am here working hard in crypto to earn and to learn many things about cryptocurrency. I know that relying on crypto is not enough unless you already a successful crypto worker or bitcoiner.

Kandala

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:30:33 PM

No , I have my work apart from bounty hunting, besides bounty is also an additional income that will boost my economy
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

I have current job now and beside that i do bounty campaign. Bounty campaign is very hard because of my work. But i can manage  my time doing crypto and my work.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:03:09 PM

Yes of course i have and i never leave my job because even my salary is not enough i don't want to take a risk to be a fulltime here in cryptocurrency. But i can do it both while im doing in the morning my job and in the evening im focusing bounty so if you can do both why you leave your job just take a time management to make it both. Joining in bounty was not easy because you didn't exchange your token as soon as possible you will wait a how many month beforr you get it.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

I agree with you that income from bounties is not enough to supply all your needs. Sometimes you should find a regular job as your main source of income and consider joining bounties as an alternative source. As of now, I do not have any other alternative jobs aside from bitcoin because I am just a student and my studies is my number 1 priority.

Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

Yes, of course. I have another job and it becomes my main job, and being a bounty hunter is just my side job. it is true what you say, if just relying on money from bounty I think it will be less to meet the needs of our daily lives.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

for now I have not had a job other than being a bounty hunter, my life depends on the bounty in ICO, when ICO is good and successful then I can get the money but now bounty pay is not too much more and horrible.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

yes, I think there are still many opportunities to earn other income apart from the bounty hunters. and I think a good job besides the prize hunter is to do daily trading. with daily trading a person can earn a faster income than earn income from pursuing a reward. by always utilizing the state of the market and having the right speculation strategy, one can benefit from daily trading. but I also consider that chasing a reward is a good job and needs to be done as an additional job that can supplement your income.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

Just like any others bounty hunters, I have a job too I can not leave my job for bounty because just like this time there are always up and down in crypto that's way I don't want to give up my job.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

I have a day job and my only time to focus on working in bounty campaigns is every weekends but still i manage to finish all my signature campaigns before the due date comes, its all about time management.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:36:33 AM

Being a bounty hunter is already decent enough in order to sustain your daily needs and use it for living so i think that those who are working as a full time bounty hunter can make more money more than working in the corporate world.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:59:20 AM

if you are here in bitcoin just to join bounties and campaigns, for sure it will not be enough to cover your financial needs, sometimes, bounties end up as a scam, sometimes the payment was over delayed, most of the time, the coins they paid you will be deemed worthless because you cannot trade them, even if you can trade them, the price will not be pretty good enough to compensate the time and effort in joining campaigns. for this, another source of income is needed to sustain your financial needs.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
btcwelcabz

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

Just like any others bounty hunters, I have a job too I can not leave my job for bounty because just like this time there are always up and down in crypto that's way I don't want to give up my job.

Yes of course, we don't leave our job, bitcoin can also help us , only that their price are not fix to what we wanted the high price, just like now, its dropping.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

Yes I have another job beside a bounty hunter and thats a stable job, participating in crypto is my sideline and one of my financial assistance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: