Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance?  (Read 2964 times)
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

As much as I can my money has to work for me. I plan to multiply my money in the various investment as much as I can, especially in crypto investment. I believe in trading and shifting my coins much more than hodling. There are some amount I set out to hodl for a long time but trading to earn as little profit as possible isn't bad at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

Yes we can live like this but I believe without doing anything it will be impossible because we need to be sure of the return for this I think that a private retirement pays with my income crypto
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

Starting your own business is the best thing to do in order to have something to cover up your financial problems, what matters today is money and cryptocurrency will helps us to earn it.

SinisterS

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

My plans, or rather hope is for basically to land a coin that will change my life for the better. I'm sure that's what everyone here wants. Hopefully I can achieve that, but I feel I need to get lucky.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:08:12 AM

I have a plan for opening automatic car wash and i hope i can get passive income from there,not only passive but also massive. I hope when i not work the system can still give me money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:16:15 AM

I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?
Passive income? Isn't it that crypto can provide what you need? Having passive income in the form of fiat currency is hard nowadays because if we talk about businesses depending on your country I think we spend more taxes and maintenance  than the profits we gain. Here in my country businesses with minimal capital won't guarantee good passive income but that also depends on your idea but I can see crypto as the best source of passive income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

I always learn and want to have a skill that can make me work better. be a designer or technician. besides, passive income from crypto is also i plan for long term.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

i think all of us want to have a stabilize income for the future. we need to try different kind of work then build a business and invest ao in the future you dont need to work and let your child will be responsible to your business having a passive income.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

Starting your own business is the best thing to do in order to have something to cover up your financial problems, what matters today is money and cryptocurrency will helps us to earn it.
Thats right. if you want to make big money. then you should think bigger than just trading and investing crypto.
maybe you can start making a business. you can collect capital from crypto and maybe your business can be about crypto?
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:41:25 AM

When it comes to business, we could face a lot of failures, it's not that easy as you said. We must be persistent on our goals or else you'll lose eventually and you'll never get those money you lose back. So my goal is that to have perseverance and a plan to lessen the risk when  I will put up some small business.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:43:30 AM

Many people have plan for the future is earn passive income because health on our body is not always fresh especially when we age old, I also want to get that kind of money from the ongoing business with the employees we have. And I'm have planning to build a real estate and transportation business, because both things are badly needed and market opportunities in both ways are impossible to disappear.

Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

I don't have any great arrangement for next five years and simply following the pattern on the grounds that crypto future looks brilliant notwithstanding for next five years perhaps the crypto network will greater than now yet some time or another I need to fabricate my own bussiness for my retirement purposse in light of the fact that I thought this is important to abstain from being poor.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

I don't have any great arrangement for next five years and simply following the pattern on the grounds that crypto future looks brilliant notwithstanding for next five years perhaps the crypto network will greater than now yet some time or another I need to fabricate my own bussiness for my retirement purposse in light of the fact that I thought this is important to abstain from being poor.

My first priority as well is to put up my own business so I can just take my vacation whenever I want to, and hopefully I can make all of these possible with the help of cypto.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:07:45 AM

The only plans we have to make is we have to hold the potential coin for the next 5 years. So it is always good to hold the coins and that to potential coins will always have growth because holding potential for long-term will always have the right to increase their prices.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

I believe there’s always the desire to get a stable source of income after retirement and this may be realised through setting up businesses with money earned from crypto. You will need to further manage these businesses well so I think the money may not be from’ passive’ source.

For the next 5 years , I want to be a debt free and earn a passive income.  I have to pay all my debts and to start saving by investing or build my dream business. To have a better life for my family specially my parents and to my future family. I want to retire as early before 40s and travel.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

I have planed that i will invest in crypto coins and i believe that crypto is now the best source of income for me but due to shortage of capital i can not investment in many other coins so in the coming five years i will be able to fully investor of the crypto.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

I have planed that i will invest in crypto coins and i believe that crypto is now the best source of income for me but due to shortage of capital i can not investment in many other coins so in the coming five years i will be able to fully investor of the crypto.
Yes.Make sure to invest only what you can afford to lose so you will have no regrets if ever you lose your investment.Crypto investment is full of risks so be prepared for its worsts and its best.But for sure you will really have big gains if you know how to take risks despite of all the ups and downs of crypto.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

If you can handle by yourself to build such a business that might your passion and can support your financial then go! You may also do Investment like In crypto or In a stock exchange, If you dont want to be hassle to earn money through your own capital.
My plan for as long as cryptocurrency still remaining is just to be a long term investor.
This makes it easy to hold on to some potential coins, trade them based on trend, make huge profit from them while buying back even more lower and so on.

This is a plan I believe that would make me to easily diversify into other areas outside cryptocurrency, while still retaining that great long term position. This is a space that is going to evolve even better than this and I guess this is going to be a turnaround for a lot of us financial by then.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

If i have the means to establish my own business in order to make some right investments then i will do it.I want to put up a business wherein i could provide for me,my family,my employees and my consumers who will believe on my business.

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

of course the plan for my finances in five years is to keep making money and increase my income so I will have savings for my future and I will not worry about my finances again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: