Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance?  (Read 2966 times)
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:26:00 AM

my plan for the next 5 years is that I will always be actively trading crypto currency because I am sure will get bigger profit if trading in crypto currency market. I will also increase my investment in bitcoin because the next 5 years bitcoin price will be more expensive.

Well, we aren't sure of that yet that price of bitcoin would surely be expensive in the future, but just always have risk management and take profit if you already have one so that you can reduce the risk of having a loss. I can also see myself trading in cryptocurrency marketin the next five years.

My financial plans for the next five years is to invest more in all viable business ventures such as promising cryptocurrencies especially through ICOs. I believe you can earn enough interest so you don't need to work much in your old age. You can also buy shares in companies with good prospects in your locality.

I would buy some coins as well that has the possibility of being valuable in the future. I would only buy the coins though when it is already listed in exchanges because some ICOs take time to get listed. Buying stocks is also one of my options and other investment vehicles that is not related to cryptocurrency so that I would have diversified investments.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:34:13 AM

Doing a Business is a best way for the Financial Success. And Investing in Bitcoins also a good way for get more rich in the future. But it price will be Fluctuate. So doing a Own Business and Investing in Bitcoin is the main 2 things for get a Financial Success in next 5 years.
Agree with you. bitcoin investment is a must because we know the potential of bitcoin in the future. but we need another way to be
successful. that is with business. with business will provide unlimited income for you. and certainly can make you rich
arwani112

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:53:13 AM

recently I start running my own business while doing some cryptocurrency earning. my plan for the next 5 year, of course, will make my business grow bigger than now. about planning for passive income, I think collecting digital asset like holding coins, portfolio in a paper asset and real asset such as property can be good considerations.
princejohn19

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

Im a newbie if ever i get a income here using bitcoin i will use the finance in daily needs and i will make my own buissiness.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:26:55 AM

In Gods will,my plan is to venture or add another business aside from bitcoin. I wajnt to have another source of income and save some because i am planning to invest more bitcoin in the near future.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:46:43 AM

I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

Well im planning to invest my own business regarding future,i will stablished my bakeshop for my family's future..since i have my coins in my folios that i know in future all my coins will give me enough money to use as capital for my plans,this is how I planed my future for five years
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

To sustain my financial needs, i will start my own business in order to have passive income and from there i can have a very wealthy life.
If you have to be there to make your business work then that is not passive income at all, many people think about starting a business but they do not have any idea about how to do it, most business fail in the first year of operation and that is because most business are based on the dreams of the people and not on how profitable the business can be, so be very careful about the type of business you create or you could worsen your financial situation.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

I also have a desire like that gan, every person must want his old day will be nice, because it already has its own place of business. because the business is a savings for us old, namu if want like that, while still young we have to work hard so we can achieve what we aspire to.
jonikris

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

I plan to collect bitcoin as much as possible "to make other savings I hope to get a passive job that can help me in terms of finance so I can survive when bitcoin price
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

I plan to collect bitcoin as much as possible "to make other savings I hope to get a passive job that can help me in terms of finance so I can survive when bitcoin price
So if you are want to collect as much bitcoin as it is possible than i am interested what are your speculations about the price of it?

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

opening my own business is my desire for a long time, even before getting to know Bitcoin and praise God, after getting to know Bitcoin the business I want I can do right now and is currently running well...I hope my running business can be big and growing.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

my plan 5 years ahead?
I think it's still too far, I'll just focus on this moment alone, I'll put as much money as I can with bitcoin.
after the new money collected I make plans 5 years into the future.  Grin
Combi

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

for now I will focus on crypto world by collecting bitcoin
for the next 5 years I have to have my own business that I produce from the world of crypto
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:10:21 PM

Well in the next five years I will love to own a business of my own which will be capable of giving me a passive income and at the same time cryptocurrency related such as mining farm or becoming an exchanger.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

I have a job that suits me completely. There are savings. And in the future I plan to invest in bitcoin and some other altcoins. In fact, I'm not going to change anything, just multiply my capital to take care of the future of my family.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

I want to come up with something but for now I'm limited to long-term storage of cryptocurrency.I hope some of them will ensure my old age

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Starting your own business is the best way in order to earn more income monthly and that is the reason why other people's are retiring early from their job.

Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

Well in order to anticipate success for the next five years financially - I have to start where I am today! to Plan, to prepare is now to ensure what I will be someday I have to worked out for todays business idea, if I were to have enough money to buy bitcoin or ethereum and invest to what can I only afford to lose and spread whatever I have to somehow earn someday I will do it, so that at the end I will have something.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

Passive income is a good thing especially in the old ages but personally I don`t like it and in next 5 years I wish to make a huge investment to open and produce something which can bring active income for maybe the rest of my life.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

For the next 5 years in finance i dont think i will go all this way only with cryto market, it gives not so good signs when it became popular and known worldwide.
I guess maybe some trading still will give some small profit.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: