Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance?  (Read 2964 times)
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

We all have life plans. I just have my own business even if it's just a little bit that passive income is just fine for me. I intend to have my own ricemill store and this is my hard work to be fulfilled today. To my old age I will have my own passive income and I will not have any problems yet.
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

As an option to purchase crypto currency right now, while prices have fallen very much and wait 5 years. There is a big chance to multiply your savings.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

My plan is to invest my crypto earnings in a educational insurance for the next five years because I believed that it can help me to sustain the daily needs of my children especially when they will be on college level. I will also keep looking for more opportunities to make my investments grow.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

I plan to buy a certain amount of digital money every month in five years, most of which will be bitcoin, and I believe that in five years, my bitcoin investment can change the money for a big house.

ansdb

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

if you want to make a passive income you knowledge as much as you learn as much as you earn, because with a small budget you really need more knowledge
jdiieue123

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

I can sell my ideas to find a safe investor. However, my idea must be excellent or impressive. I still do my job well at the present time, besides I have a few other electronic coins. I think that depending on the volatility of the electronics market, I can make some profit from the virtual currency.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

Hmmm... well, I bought few coins and now holding them as I am only getting involved in all this crypto stuff. If to think over, for the next 5 years I would probably seize if not all aspects of trading crypto but the significant ones surely and trade without grave losses.
JACKSW4G

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?
I want to become an investor because it is really good to work here in cryptocurrency, and really trade here, and earn money from bounties, whatever I'll support you need to. But to be an investor it is completely different thing.
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

My plans for my next 5 years in finance is to sell my saving coins at a reasonable rate and invest it into a business that can provide me a passive income.
LegitizeDrops
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

We are planning to be more hardworking and more knowledgeable to our services that we give to our projects and participants that who believes on us.

● LEGITIZE DROPS ●
►CAMPAIGN & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT FIRM◄
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?
I will probably put my crypto profit in an instructive protection for the following five years since I trusted that it can assist me with sustaining the day by day needs of my kids particularly when they will be on school level. I will likewise continue searching for more chances to influence my ventures to develop.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

There are a lot of goals now, but my favorite is that I have two BTCs, and I'm determined to hold them until they reach $ 20,000. That is why I always hold the BTC whether the market is falling

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

Very good question, today is impossible to feel ok without more or less clear plan of your finance, career, family and life overall. As the rich people say - you can only be financially independant when work on youself, doing your business. That means that if you are not famous sportsmen, actor or musician you have only one way to succeed. But at the same be encouraged to have several businesses, like main one and side one, two (definately cryptoinvestments must be one of them).
Everyone has got same mission. Everyone wants to make some money in coming years. And you are on right path too. Don’t just worry and try hard. Keep on making good strategy and implementing it for long time with patience and care. Things will become fine and strengthen in your case. And do care of your relatives and blood relations once you got money.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

Nothing much plans but I keep my goals forward to make our life financially stable within the 5 years frame. I know many of us wanted to retire early and enjoy our remaining years with our love ones and this can be happen if we have accomplish our goals. Anyway, when it comes for our holdings I'll sell it when I profited good enough from my capital and always have a buy back plan.

mithungee

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:47:46 AM

Currently I still have debts in the Bank, and currently I work to pay off my debts. hopefully the good fortune, let in this one year all my debts can be paid off, after that I have no intention of anymore debt. I will collect my work little by little to build a new business, since I know Cryptocurrency, I want to focus on working here. maybe i will buy some tools, computers and others that i can use work at home for Cryptocurrency Mining and Do trading Crypto easily at home.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

To make a better future of course we have to expand the source of income and make money grow, relying on banks is the wrong way that I will never do, and for now I will choose the investment of cryptocurrencies as an income-generating alternative.
That is nice but right now we all need to think out of the box and for that, you got to use technology in building your business. Besides, coming up with even a small idea and investing and building your own company is far better than anything. There are lots of loopholes and lacking points in the market where every problem can be solved in a unique way making you able enough to sell your services and earn big.
mokamoka

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:44:23 AM

I prefer to investing on house, and plan to buy houses for the next five years in major cities. For bitcoin, it's of high risk and need to devote too much time on it.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

Sitting and waiting for profit, we have already invested, but this does not mean that we will not work.
Well these are totally planning and strategy modules that how you would be taking all this stuff in future. If you know this can’t be achieved, then modify your strategy. But don’t just compromise on your dreams. You can hold and trade and invest and do anything else for making good earning from bitcoin. Things are quite obvious for you so let’s see how you take advantage.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

currently, I've done that, try to get passive income from offline, because I think it's pretty hard to get passive income from crypto. so a few years results I get in bitcoin, current is enough to make the business and get passive income. like making a rented house with revenue around $1k/month, and it's good enough for the long term, and not to mention from other things.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

My financial plan for the next 5 years is to keep my job first and foremost. It is important for me to have a steady income that I can expect every month aside from earning through cryptocurrency. I also expect to be more knowledgeable about crypto by then and hopefully do more than just buy bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: