Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance?  (Read 2964 times)
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

My plans for the next five years in Finance is to build up my own business while doing my regular job as well as investing and holding bitcoin and other crypto currency. We should not stop working or doing business for the growth of our financial goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

I still dream of building my own company, this can only be realized with the confidence to have BTC gradually. I realize that I need a lot of capital and that's where I will work hard, the most important thing in the next five years is how I can live with competence as an entrepreneur.

I do not want the necessities of living economically to experience obstacles, I just focus on improving welfare and quality of life.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

Saving as much as possible my income at least 30% every month and reduce unnecessary expenses such as shopping for new clothes and others that I always do every month. I have also started looking for additional income by trading and participating in bounty campaigns.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

my financial plan for 5 years of course I will keep trying to get income and I will save for the future of my family so that my finances in the future will be more secure

prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

Yes, you also think the same thing with you, because working takes time and only earns a little money. we better start with doing business with small capital we can get big profits, like trading. you will be have pasive income every day
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

My plans is for me to be an employer of labour, become an enterprise were others can feed from, like creating ICO for investment purpose grow an empire of wealth for myself at all available cost.
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?
Of course most of the guys here would like to have the passive income as well. Passive income seems to be the best thing that you can achieve economically
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

My own plan in the next 5 yrs is to have made as much money as possible from cryptocurrency maybe in some selected airdrops and bounties. As well as focus more on day trading.
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

In the next five years, i expect to have my own house, my own job and married. I also consider to financially sound in the coming years so as to relieve some pressure from my parents.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:39:18 PM

Maybe in the next 5 years I have been very successful because I am serious about crypto currency. With me joining in just one year, I already got a lot of income, especially 5 years.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

My plan if I have a lot of money or capital. I will open a big business for a good future. Or I will invest if the coin cryptocurrency is good. The coin that I will invest is very profitable.  Grin
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

I still dream of building my own company, this can only be realized with the confidence to have BTC gradually. I realize that I need a lot of capital and that's where I will work hard, the most important thing in the next five years is how I can live with competence as an entrepreneur.

I do not want the necessities of living economically to experience obstacles, I just focus on improving welfare and quality of life.
First will need capital first. Then invest in learning more knowledge to develop. Build business systems and turn it into passive. And replicate them into many other systems. And will be successful and rich after 5 years.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

For the next five years,  I see my self still investing here in crypto currency world. And I will also utilized some of my profits to venture business like real estate, or a grocery store or anything that can yield me a profits to earn a living.

I do not think that it is possible to foresee what can happen in 5 years. I never make such plans as our lives can change any moment. meanwhile, I hope to be still in crypto.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:15:08 AM

Passive income is everyone dreams but to get a passive income is really hard to earn that, i think i even need more than 5 years to reach/get a passive income. My idea to get passive income is, do trading, investing on many ICOs (on good ICOs of course) and invest on property. Property in my country is really huge here and the price of property always increasing every uear.
pickledmuffin

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

ETFs & Stocks. Save more than you spend...

Invest slowly over time and build your portfolio, re-invest all profits. Once the compounding occurs, pull a small regular amount out and then increase this over time.

Think of something small it will cover at first, like a phone bill, then passivley cover all your expenses
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:43:03 AM

of course I have a plan for my future, I have to be able to have savings and my finances must be better than before so I don't have to worry about my future and for 5 years of course I have to try to be better
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

Plans there's  a lot and i can even imagine it in fact im so excited about it hoping that i can make it. There is always  one plan that o really prioritised is that my children's  can finish there study and im really saving money to be happened  that one also that i want to have stable financial in our daily basis in when im old
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Just invest and wait for the price increase is I think the wisest decision !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

i will hold my crypto funds and my financial plans for the next five years is to invest more in all viable business ventures such as promising cryptocurrencies especially through ICOs. I believe you can earn enough interest so you don't need to work much in your old age.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

Every people must be want that dream. Having passive income without doing work. I think the best way to reach that dream is making investment as early we can. WIth investing our money, we can build our passive income in the future and build our financial plan

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: