Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance?  (Read 2964 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

The next five year from this time is a very long time to come and at that making adequate plans and taking the right action will go a long way to help our financial life most especially when it comes to the cryptocurrency world. As for me I have great plans ahead e.g I want to own a highly technical bitcoin mining farm and also go into bitcoin local exchanging.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

I am praying to marry, but my car and be of myself in those years. I solely depend on my family nowadays and i see this as posing dual responsibilities on them. I hope to get stabilzation in the market so that i can achieve my dreams.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
NatalieBoyd43

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

I will settle for more work, improve my computer programmer's degree, and invest in a kind of cryptocurrency. If my capital is adequate, I will invest in Bitcoin and drain.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

Cryptocurrency is a good passive income but it takes a very long time before you will be earning profit since the market prices are based on demand and supply.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

I will settle for more work, improve my computer programmer's degree, and invest in a kind of cryptocurrency. If my capital is adequate, I will invest in Bitcoin and drain.
Good thinking, but for me the best will be income that is coming to our account every week/ month, the most beautiful is that we could get such an income on our market in coins.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?
i want to have my own income to help my family through my own not to them i want to earn some money to help my family financially so i will keep it until i can
Xisunheber

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:27:57 AM

I'm planning on finishing school with really high grades, GPA, due to not having to worry and focus so much on money and such distractions. And hopefully get a wife, family and so on.
Lucio19

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

My plans are to sacrifice and hold as much as I can. I still think that the market might grow a lot so I can't miss this life time opportunity.
Akmal9603

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

lots of alternative businesses for our old age. one of them is a business in the property sector, this property is very promising, because this is one of the main needs in daily life.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

About such a solution you need to worry beforehand. To build the right vector: it is desirable with several sources of income. Now in the world there are many ways and methods, but almost no one will not give you a 100% guarantee. I am currently working towards a crypto currency in the search for good ico projects. It turns out well to earn when the project enters the market with a really important product. You can still trade yourself-here as you understand many nuances and moments.
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

I will expect a better fate bitcoin.
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

I plan to invest in bitcoin in the future.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

My financial  plan for the next 5 years is to work hard and make enough money and establish a company, invest massively on property business.
Bag another degree.
Travel to at least 2 countries.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

My financial  plan for the next 5 years is to work hard and make enough money and establish a company, invest massively on property business.
Bag another degree.
Travel to at least 2 countries.
That is great, that is what I am going to do too, but for now I should work for the better first, I am trying to do things I need to do right now for me to be able to have what I want to achieve five years from now, so we must do what we can do right now for us to be able to see great results in the future.

Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

Well there are alot of business that is really good in providing passive income and one of it is vegetable plantation. This way it could give you minimal income and steady one.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

Well, here is an idea. Get some tokens from trade.io and if you get anything above 2500 you can share their profits, what they call liquidity pool.
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

It's not such a long time.  You need to ask what you will do in 10 to 15 years.
Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:06:49 PM

I want to start a business and also to enlarge my crypto portfolio. Maybe I will even go to some economics classes because recently I really want to widen my knowledges in that field.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:41:18 PM

of course most people must have such desires. even though they are old they still have passive income. so that at this young age we must be good at working to collect capital to open a business. by working in crypto we can start investing and we can use the profit results to open a business. if I want to open a rented house and property business. so that even though later when I was old I didn't work I would still get money from the payment of the rented house.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

of course most people must have such desires. even though they are old they still have passive income. so that at this young age we must be good at working to collect capital to open a business. by working in crypto we can start investing and we can use the profit results to open a business. if I want to open a rented house and property business. so that even though later when I was old I didn't work I would still get money from the payment of the rented house.
so from now on we should hard work to collect money and realize our dream.having rented house and property good for our retirement, it could give monthly earning and be passive income for us.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: