Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:23:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance?  (Read 2966 times)
raventnc

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:59:00 AM

I will save sime of my income and I want to invest or build a business that can also generate income because I know that bitcoin is not for lifetime so I have to be practical.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

to build a business from the beginning it is the dream of everyone so that when we are old we will enjoy the results, but what is currently an obstacle is capital to build the business
capital that will be used to build a business that we dream of can be through bitcoin, like me, here i am following a bounty campaign, and trading, hoping that later i can set up my own business and get financial freedom
most of people whom joined in crypto , especially in bounty hope in future they could have own business.and it could be realize if we hard work and smart work in this world.although we have no money, i have strong faith it could be realize.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

to build a business from the beginning it is the dream of everyone so that when we are old we will enjoy the results, but what is currently an obstacle is capital to build the business
capital that will be used to build a business that we dream of can be through bitcoin, like me, here i am following a bounty campaign, and trading, hoping that later i can set up my own business and get financial freedom
Yes in the different opportunities in bitcoin we can get the capital that we can be used in our daily lives or used it in establishing our own business on which is we should hold it for a long-term because bitcoin can have a big possibility to change and improve our financial status in the future.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

I am sure that we can get what we want in the future but we still need to hard work from this day so what we dreaming about can happen in the future. Maybe it is just a dream right now but trust me, if we can do step by step and never stop, we can get something that we really want it.
For the next five years I am ready and want to be a part of the Bitcoin but it is from now to prepare yourself for the upcoming five years though this is much time but I will get my profit within a year or it may take maximum two years to give me huge returns of investment.

I am giving stress to this time because I will get a single Bitcoin using less money that is a type of saving too and profit will be waiting for me, for me it does not matter in how much time it will give profit.
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

if we are talking about cryptocurrencies, I recommend just investing and keeping. In General, about Finance, I recommend to study the stock market
yfan2010

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

In the financial sector, of course saving. For in the crypto field, I will buy several altcoins including, TRX, THERE and WAVE. I will hold it as long as possible, until I get a profit.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:39:19 AM

if we are talking about cryptocurrencies, I recommend just investing and keeping. In General, about Finance, I recommend to study the stock market
stock market have good future.every company year by year growth rapidly, and if we invest some of our money on it maybe after a year we gain much profit.but cryptocurrency also provide good earning for us too.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

stock market have good future.every company year by year growth rapidly, and if we invest some of our money on it maybe after a year we gain much profit.but cryptocurrency also provide good earning for us too.
so we should have capability to analize which is best company to invest our money.company fundamental could be main reason for us, is it bonafide and has good future or not.buying wrong stock could make our stock value reduce.
Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

Probably the individual intentions in traveling, marrying and opening a new forum on the cryptocurrency market. Lol
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:34:20 AM

Its depends of how much you have and how much you want to get every month / year income. If you have a good money you can buy a real-estate and rent out.

My plans for the next 5years especially in the field of Finance is that to have my own business in where it has the stability to provide the needs of my family in order for us to live without working in a private sector business.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:48:59 AM

maybe you can choose investment to get a passive income, this you can start from now, start buying cheap stocks and then save for a long time and sell after the price is expensive, this will make you get profit without having to work hard, just waiting for time to walk
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

My plans for next 5 years in finance are to make more and more profits to have stability in my accounts. My main focus will be to buy bitcoins when rate values are less and to secure them for future to sell them when prices are high.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

yes i also want to have passive income in old age. So I will start a business with reasonable capital not to a minimum. Why? because the amount of capital depends on what investment or business we will build.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

My plans for next 5 years in finance are to make more and more profits to have stability in my accounts. My main focus will be to buy bitcoins when rate values are less and to secure them for future to sell them when prices are high.
- If this is really your plan for the next five years, I suggest you rethink and look elsewhere to grow and make more profit, you will probably be more stable in finance, you will even become a manager or a boss of a store, instead of focusing on bitcoin. Here I do not say bitcoin is not good in the next 5 years, here I want you to be more concerned about stability for a long time, which is something that bitcoin can not bring you, Bitcoin is just a temporary residence and you will not be able to make money with it forever, only career and stable work in real life is forever with you

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

Apart from my full time job i have invested half of my capital with bitcoin and will hold it till next five years.
As you know we all have kept our hopes on bitcoin and i believe there will be a lot of evolution in the crypto markets in next 5 years. It is better to dive in in bitcoin now as this moment will never come back if bitcoin passes $20k level
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

I am investing in BTC from last year and in coming years also i will keep on investing in it.I will hold it for about next  5 years and will wait for the best opportunity to sell them in order to earn profit.So just buy as much as you can and hold it because it is expected that in coming years price will shoot up to about 25k.So have faith on it and keep on investing in BTC.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

Yes, crypto can provide a passive income that is good for profit but crypto is unstable and it's not good to be a main job. For the future, of course we need certainty, and therefore I still maintain real work to get a definite income.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
devale

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

I would like to have financial freedom and become not dependent on anyone else whereas I could do my own business and not think about a thing when I wish to buy it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?
I would love to buy a piece of real estate and make a kind of a small holiday hotel somewhere in the south. This idea requires a bunch of money, but I hope I will be able to earn them someday (maybe even with the help of crypto).

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

I think for the financial future, real work is the best choice with definite results, so the financial future will be predictable. Crypto can be a passive income, but for the future I think don't rely too much on passive income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: