Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The truth about bitcoin  (Read 3939 times)
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

If anyone claims, that money is good, easy, risk free and anyone can get their share of it, it is essentially a scam.
~
Bitcoin is not what promised and that fact is being disguised now.

Satoshi Nakamoto introduced a new currency to the world. He or Bitcoin never promised anything. People started believing in the tech behind it and it got famous. Crypto is highly risky and there is no doubt about it. You can get manifold gains or you can lose everything here.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

The bottom line is that with a risk comes a great reward and only the few willing to risk will eventually rule the game.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

To judge if bitcoin is worth to invest in, you may consider this universal monetary rule:

There is NO good, easy, risk free money, that is available for everyone.

If the money good and risk free, it is called a heritage and it is not available for everyone.
If the money is good and available for everyone, its is called an entrepreneurship and its not risk free nor usually easy.
If the money is risk free and available for anyone, it is called a salary, but that is usually not very good.

If anyone claims, that money is good, easy, risk free and anyone can get their share of it, it is essentially a scam. Doesnt matter if You are being scammed with money, electricity or just waste of time. It also doesnt matter if there are several people who get scammed big time at once or millions, that are scammed bit by bit, it is still a scam. Any deal, where people are attracted with false promises and where the nature of their investment is kept hidden by purpose, is a scam. Bitcoin is not what promised and that fact is being disguised now.

sorry, but I am still confused. So what's that conclusion? whether bitcoin is a type of fraud What the meaning of this sentence? "where people are attracted to false promises and where the nature of their investment is kept hidden by purpose, is a scam"
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

You have a point . but not fully agree with you. What I learnt up to now trading is little risk + good thinking = easy money. What do you think guys ?
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

I also do not understand the truth of the World bitcoin issue. which obviously I invested in bitcoin. it is very helpful to change my economic life to be better than before. and that's what I feel for investing in bitcoin

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

You just said it all, if there is no risk then it's not money. No money is ever risk free, remove risk then it's not money again. The ability for us to succeed is to study it very well though some will always argue that if it's risky then it's not worth it. Even acquiring fiat have its own risk that is what some fail to see. No risk no reward.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.whose intention to provide a strong currency to the global community and can be operated world wide for spending to their daily requirements.This is a new form of economy with strong net work systems and definite features.Bitcoin is a decentralized one with anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledge with the block chain technology.The block chain technology ensures its security systems.By considering its usefulness the global business community has attracted bitcoin.
Rojer1928

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

Here's the reason of this post Bitcoin can not be sure investors or users can give them a good profit, there is no easy way or risk free money as said op and Bitcoin is no exception. Bitcoin is a volatile, volatile digital currency so the price is not fixed and unpredictable and that's a Bitcoin feature, the risk it gives even before you invest in it.
Want to link us with postings / articles where this Bitcoin person promises promise there will be no more than 21 million coins?
Can you show us some evidence that there are more than 21 million bitcoins? Grin Grin
What more promises made by Bitcoin this?
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

BitCoin is an invisible entity that we can not hold in our hands, but it is extracted with the help of powerful equipment and as far as I know that the more people it starts to extract, the harder it gets! I do not know this but I know people who personally buy equipment for mining.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

The truth about bitcoin is it has no stable price, it is risky which our trust and beliefs are highly needed to always with us. I am sure its price is raising.
Bestly

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

You just said it all, if there is no risk then it's not money. No money is ever risk free, remove risk then it's not money again. The ability for us to succeed is to study it very well though some will always argue that if it's risky then it's not worth it. Even acquiring fiat have its own risk that is what some fail to see. No risk no reward.

True. I share this notion also.
What applies to money/investment also applies to Bitcoin too, except that Bitcoin or alternative currencies are not being controlled by government or a central power.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

The truth about bitcoin is many people became rich because of bitcoin and many people change there  life because of bitcoin.we all now that bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrency.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

There is no free money anywhere, you need to work hard in order to earn. Hard work really pays, it takes well determined people to succeed in any endeavour. Take a risk now and enjoy the benefits in the near future.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

Bitcoin is worth investing because if you invest in bitcoin you will also benefit very much from bitcoin and it is true that bitcoin is an investment that has a fairly large risk but if you believe in bitcoin you will definitely benefit from bitcoin in just how many years so we have to believe in bitcoin, if we want to benefit from bitcoin, and if bitcoin is an illegal investment why until now everyone still uses bitcoin as their investment to get money quickly so I think bitcoin is not too risky so we don't need worried

That is right, besides the fact that we can invest in bitcoin there are also a lot of advantage it brings in our life just like the payment system, nowadays there is no hassle in the payment system, and we can remit money and every time we want, and we can also make money  by just simply investing in it and by using our skills.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Crypto is suitable for every industry, it opens so much more options to invest and support cool projects. I am working in the field of insurance and finance and I have found a really good Token Sale - Socratus.  It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project.
Hkim21

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

that's true, though many say making money from bitcoin is easy but in reality it is not like that, we must be ready to take risks before profit. passion and strategy are needed in this regard, and not just anyone who might be able to make a big profit.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
BhuwanPujari

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and highly volatile. It is an online payment system used worldwide.
One way to use bitcoins is to make online payments and another is to use a mobile wallet.
Millions believe that Bitcoin will make them rich with little or no effort.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is also true that bitcoin works as a real money. The biggest truth is that bitcoin can make anyone rich. Bitcoin is constantly making progress.
Yes i agree, it works with real money. Anyone could be be rich if patience will always be your attitude. It makes progress in the sense that you know how to deal on it.
The beauty of bitcoin is that it is used as a currency and as the same time people are using it as a commodity. You can get benefits from being used in place of fiat and also save and store it as Gold as it value increase at much faster rates than the gold. That's the double benefits of bitcoins.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

for bitcoin at this time its existence is very clear and it is really there and real, because it has been proven many people who already use and have bitcoin. there are even countries that legalize bitcoin.
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

No matter bitcoin fraud or not. The important thing is that it gives people profit! And bitcoin will be popular as long as people make a profit!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: